Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House Empty
PostSubject: HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House   HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 am

HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House 2s9x020

4minute's HyunAh explained how she opened her eyes because of dancing.

On the 24th of the broadcast of SBS's 'Strong Heart', HyunAh revealed, "When I was 10 years old, I followed my father to Daehangno and after watching the Bboy oppas dance, I thought This is mine."

HyunAh added, "Regardless of my age, I pestered my parents and got into a dance school. After that, I always practiced dancing for 3 to 4 years."

Also, she said, "In the 7th grade of middle school, I completely let go of the pen (metaphor for 'giving up on school'). I hated studying at that time, and I thought that I would change the world with my dancing."

HyunAh revealed, "After listening to my parents' harsh rebukes, I told them that I would quit everything with an attitude of defiance. But, truthfully, I only thought about wanting to stand on stage."

Also, she confessed, "After getting scolded at, I went to my room and turned on the music. But, even though I was crying, my legs kept bouncing and matching the rhythm to Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love'. That made me laugh."

On this day, HyunAh even cried tears as she said, "I didn't even get the opportunity to say thank you to my parents."

Also, she displayed an amazing performance. Make sure to check out her performance of 'Touch Me' by Flo Rida!

Source: Star News
Reporting + Editing + Translating: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com
Video Credits: iKPopShow5

HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House Dnow92

The survey regarding idols and deserted houses became the topic of conversation.

As a site in which many people in their teens and 20's visit, Nate is attracting the public's attention with the survey 'The female idol celebrity that wouldn't be afraid of being in a deserted house and would enjoy it instead?'

In this survey, Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha, who got the nickname 'Sungeen-dol' (this means an idol who does many sexual things), got 1st place with an overwhelming 51%. Because of Narsha's honest and easy-going image, netizens assumed that she would scare ghosts instead of being scared of them.

Ga-in got 2nd place. Through MBC's 'We Got Married', she is showing her ambitious image and is receiving a lot of love with JoKwon, allowing her to get 29% of the total votes.

Girls' Generation's Yoona got 3rd place with 11% for having a delicate image that screams whenever she is scared in SBS TV's 'Family Outing 2'.

4th place was 4minute's HyunAh. While having the nickname 'jjingjjingee' (this means a person who sounds odd because of nasal problems) from 'Invincible Youth', she got 4th place for being a cute maknae that needs to be taken care of.

Source: ENS
Reporting + Editing + Translating: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down

HyunAh's Legs Bounce To the Music Even While Crying & HyunAh Is Voted 4th Place For Enjoying Being In A Deserted House
Page 1 of 1