Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F(Victoria) : Profile!

Go down 
+7
NunaNena
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
Barbara
Inna
midnight_melody
konnaheartsjae
agelicaso
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

F(Victoria) : Profile! Empty
PostSubject: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

Victoria

F(Victoria) : Profile! Victor10

INFO

Stage Name: (Leader)Victoria (빅토리아)

Nick Name: Pororia

Birthday: February 2nd, 1987

Casted: 2007 Beijing, China S.M. Casting System

Ethnicity: Chinese

Height: 168 cm

Hobbies/Specialties: Acting, Chinese, Traditional and Jazz Dance

Trivia:
Idols: Faye Wong, Zhang Ziyi
Favorite type of pet: Dogs because of their loyalty
Ringtone: Lachata
Desktop: Self cam photos
Stress Reliever: Eating
Wants to meet: Song Seunghun and Lee Hyori
Most Perfect Woman: Song Hye Gyo
In her bag: Tissues and wallet
If I had a Superpower: Invisibility
Ideal Man: Tall, non smoker, speaks the same language, filial piety.
Dorms with: Amber and Sulli.

Music Videos
SHINee's "Noona is so Pretty" MV lead female
Kangta's "Eternity" MV lead female
TRAX's "Let You Go" MV lead female (with Heechul of Super Junior)
Kangta's "Breaka Shaka" MV lead female
Super Junior M - U MV lead female (Chinese Ver.)

Television Shows
Koala
Invincible Youth
We Got Married (with 2PM, Nichkhun)

credit: vickysmalls & Jorimu@affxtion

Last edited by agelicaso on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am

lol! koitaw tn onoma kai lew: krystal, krystal...victoria dn patisa? kai meta koitaw tn photo kai lew: ok, auti standar dn einai i krystal!! agelicaso exeis typo~
i victoria einai to agapimeno mou melos~ einai kineza i oxi??
Back to top Go down
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 am

f(x) Victoria makes impressionable entrance on Invincible Youth with performance of drunken fists

Quote :
f(x) Victoria makes her entrance on KBS Invincible Youth with a wham.
On KBS Invincible Youth aired on 18th June, the new members of the show were introduced. As for Victoria’s entrance, she did a performance of Chinese marital arts Drunken Fist while holding a wine bowl.
And the other stars on the show were very shocked to see Victoria’s great agility. Victoria the introduced herself, “I am f(x) leader Victoria. I did tumbling all the way from China to here.” With the urging of the MC, she demostrated tumbling. Goo Hara also followed suit with her own style of tumbling.

Meanwhile, netizens’ responses to Victoria on the show, “Victoria’s reaction is daebak, it was so funny”, “Whatever she do, it’s cute” etc.

Source :omonatheydidnt
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: featuring victoria new mv   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 am

Last week we reported that former H.O.T. member Kangta would release a new digital single titled 愛, 頻率 (Breaka Shaka) for the Chinese Market. Along with the news, a teaser was released last week and today the full MV has been released.

As previously stated in the teaser article, Kangta goes away from his usual ballads instead replacing it with the wildly popular electronic sound and altered voice style. As a bonus to f(x) fans, Victoria makes a cameo appearance in the video.

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: A picture of Victoria’s bangs pinned up gathers interest   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 am

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101001_victoria_bangbang

A selca that f(x) leader Victoria uploaded on her me2day with her bangs pinned up has been garnering interest.

Victoria also wrote, “Hello everyone~ Did you have a good Chuseok? I went home too ^^ I think being with your family is the happiest time in the world! If you always take in the people around you into consideration and always give your interest, you won’t regret it later on! I will pray for everyone to always be healthy~ ^^”.

The picture of her bangs up is gaining attention, as the leader has always been seen with her fringe down. Her expression adds to the cuteness of the photo.

Netizens who saw this picture responded with, “She looks really cute with her bangs pinned up”, “She has a striking smile”, “Show Nichkhun and date him”.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: f(x)’s Victoria gets deserted by a college student   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101014_fxkoala_01

f(x)’s Victoria was stood up by a 20-year-old college student in LA, leaving her in a state of much embarrassment.

After receiving a rather difficult mission on an episode of MBC’s “f(x) Koala,” the members began to panic and started looking around USC in order to ask a student for help.

While Victoria was charming the students with her outgoing personality, a 20-year-old male student appeared and offered to help. All of a sudden, he ditched her without any reason or explanation, embarrassing Victoria in front of the other members.

Sulli also showed desperation in order to succeed on their mission by screaming “Help me!” in the middle of campus with teary eyes.

The episode can be seen on the afternoon of October 16th at MBC Every1.

Source + Photo: MD TOday
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: f(x) Victoria embarrassed by a 20 year old guy?   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 am

F(Victoria) : Profile! 1

On the 16th of October broadcast of f(x) MBC "Koala", f(x) was in the states and they were eating chips when a 20 year old guy approached Victoria leaving her flushed and embarrassed.

Also they received a mission and the mission and ended up going to USC University to ask for help. As usual, Victoria with her cute and lively personality she went ahead in the mission, she was successful and a 20 year old student agreed to help her, but after a while, the guy suddenly disappeared embarrassing Victoria.

Sulli took out the mission and shouted "Help me" in the middle of the campus with tears on her eyes. Luna transformed into a runner for the mission.

Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: F(x) Victoria is sleepy...   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 pm

F(Victoria) : Profile! Victoria

On a recent broadcast of Hello f(x) Victoria had been caught half dazed and about to sleep.

As she was sitting on a couch, she had rested her eyes for a bit, when she was suddenly caught off guard and falling asleep. After temporarily waking up, she again went back for a nap.

Fans replied to this event:

Her ways of sleeping are funny.

She’s like in a crazy mood.

The way she half opens her mouth while sleeping is so sexy.

She’s still cute even if she drools.

This just proves idols like Victoria are overworked.

credits: hellokpop

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101019_victoria

As beautiful as she is now, one would have imagined f(x)’s Victoria to have a different look in the past. However, it seems like her appearance haven’t changed or aged at all!

Photos of Victoria when she attended the Beijing Dance Academy in the past have recently surfaced on the web and is a hot topic among envious netizens. Although it has been years since then, her facial structure and curvy body have remained the same.

Netizens stated, “She’s so pretty and hasn’t changed at all,” “Victoria is a goddess even when young,” and “Even though it’s a pre-debut photo, her looks tops female singers these days.”

Source + Photo: Daum
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: f(x)’s Victoria leaves a cute message for soldiers   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 am

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101023_victoria_01

f(x), the honorary ambassadors for the Ministry of National Defense, was interviewed by KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” on October 23rd.

After being told that f(x) ranked 2nd in a ‘Favorite Celebrity’ survey, member Victoria showed off her cute facial expressions in order to capture the hearts of the armed forces. SNSD had taken first.

Victoria held her fists against her cheeks and cutely pleaded, “Oppas~~ Please choose us as #1 next time~”

When asked about who her ideal man was, Victoria answered, “I like my virtual husband Nichkhun, but my ideal man is Song Seung Hun.”

Victoria is currently appearing in MBC’s variety program, “We Got Married,” alongside husband Nichkhun.

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101023_victoria_02

Source + Photos: TV Daily
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Victoria’s childhood photo revealed!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 pm

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101111_victoria

Star News released an exclusive childhood photo of 2PM’s Nichkhun, and they’ve just followed up with yet another childhood photo. This time, it’s of Nichkhun’s ‘wife’, f(x) leader Victoria!
F(Victoria) : Profile! 20101111_victoria_2
In the photo, you can see the younger Victoria looking very cute with her red, cowboy-style outfit. Her chubby cheeks and shy smile show a sweet charm that’s characteristic of the f(x) leader.
s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 am

This is soooo cute!!!
And NickHyun is dancing too!!! F(Victoria) : Profile! 72371

To niwthw autoi oi duo sigoura tha vgainoun kai sthn pragamtikothta DEN UPARXEI PERIPTWSI na mhn isxuei auto!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: f(x) victoria's comeback teaser photo revealed~   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 am

f(x) victoria's comeback teaser photo revealed~

F(Victoria) : Profile! 1zbuk1y

~~~~~
mou aresh ths Victoria!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Gorgeous Queen Victoria requests your love for f(x) comeback!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 am

Gorgeous Queen Victoria requests your love for f(x) comeback!

F(Victoria) : Profile! IpEmn

As she prepares to finalize everything for f(x)’s comeback, member Victoria reached out to her fans with a new update.
On April 13th, Victoria added a new post on f(x)’s official me2day and stated, “This is f(x)’s Victoria~ Hello~!!! Everyone, you waited for a long time, right? We will soon be bringing our first official album, ‘Pinocchio‘, to you all soon.”
She continued, “Just the thought of it makes me shake. Please give f(x) a lot, a lot of love~ Have a good day~ ♥”
f(x)’s “Pinocchio” will be released on April 20th.

Source: Nate
Credit: AKP
Back to top Go down
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:05 am

8EA OK??
idika to mali kai to forema!!!
kai gnk dn m aresi h victoria ala edo ine pl orea!!^^
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Victoria's pics spam!!!!

F(Victoria) : Profile! X5peyt

Spoiler:

more pics with Khun

F(Victoria) : Profile! 2f0ewli

Victoria ♥ Khun:

bonus Khun!:

110419 Khuntoria @ Jamsil Stadium Baseball

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: f(x)’s Victoria models “Estee Lauder” for ‘High Cut’    F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 am

f(x)’s Victoria models “Estee Lauder” for ‘High Cut’

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20110422victoria2

f(x)’s Victoria has been busy with her latest endorsement deal with make-up brand “Estee Lauder“. The CF footage and still cuts that were revealed earlier aren’t the end of it, as “High Cut” magazine recently went behind-the-scenes with the singer on the set of her latest shoot.

Fans already knew that Victoria was a woman of many charms, but who knew that she’d be able to perfect two sharply contrasting looks so perfectly? Wearing a pure white dress for one concept, she uses her bright and lovely charm to work up the look of innocence. For the concept, she dons a sleeker look in black to express a contrasting sultry look.

Additional cuts and her beauty secrets can be found in the 52nd edition of “High Cut”, which was released on April 21st.

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20110422victoria1

F(Victoria) : Profile! 20110422victoria3

cr: allkpop

~~~~~

einai polu wraia!!!! mou arese h fotografish!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

Group f(x) Victoria's spectacular charm has been relealed in the Caribbean Bay ads.

On the 12th an Online community a post titled “Victoria’s Caribbean Bay ad” have been posted along with pictures. In the pictures Victoria is wearing a red bikini top and showing a lovely instead of sexy image. She was pretty with cute pose and radiating charm.
F(Victoria) : Profile! D110513002

The filming took place last 10th for Victoria’s Solo shots. Victoria is currently appearing on MBC variety program ‘We got married season 2” with Nichkhun of 2pm. The two are called “Khuntoria”, A nickname given by the fans, and have been attracting attention for their looks.

Victoria – Nichkhun couple ads is for Caribbean Bay will be released in June.

Choeeunhwa reporters choieh@cj.net

Source: Nate
Translator: lovely_flower
Credit: aff(x)tion forums

---

aigooo~~ our victoria is indeed so charming!!
well tis paei pio poli to cute apo to sexy....tis bgainei pio natural bsk.... :)
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

SO CUTEEEE!!!!
>ω<
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:20 am

ti xaritomenh pou einai h Victoria!!!!
o Khun sunexia thn vazei na kanei kati!!! xD
perimeno to epomeno episodio!!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:52 pm

F(x) Victoria pre-debut video

wow! h kopela einai apla 8ea!!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Mpravo to Victoraki..apo mikro ki apo trelo (leme twra)to idio vlemma eixe kai thn idia eyligisia!![Xerei na dialegei o Khun...Kyaaa!!] F(Victoria) : Profile! 47594
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:23 am

hahhha etsi etsi!!!!
kai auto to video mas e3hgh pws to ftanh to podi ekei panw me tosh anesh!!!!
xronia mpaleto kai pi8arxia!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 am

F(Victoria) : Profile! 246676_204801386229370_200739259968916_550100_1642895_n

Victoria~ 8elw na dw otan epistrepshs th 8a lete gia thn sunaulia me ton Khun~
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 am

ma fisika~ tha exoun na poun polla... ;)
*btw twra to siniditopoiisa....tha prepei na einai i kaliteri sou esena nena unnie pou to 2pm maknae me tin leader twn fx einai together....so sweet <33*

btw den eixa prolavei na sxoliasw to parapanw video....
vic you are a rolemodel... *.*
i envy you, i admire you.
auto tha pei hardworking person. prepei na itan poli diskola.....
ouf thelw kai egw na paw se mia tetoia akadimia!!!! <333
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:06 am

hhahahaaa o Khun den einai to maknae ^^
wraioi einai kai teriazoun alla den mporw tous exw vare8h ligo! xD
exoun ftash se ena shmio h pantruthte h xoriste!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F(Victoria) : Profile!   F(Victoria) : Profile! Empty

Back to top Go down

F(Victoria) : Profile!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next