Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Empty
PostSubject: 4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting   4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am

[10.09.01] 4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fckq9GWz1qb25pio1_500
Recently, it has been reported that 4Minute had a Fan Meeting event yesterday at Tokyo in relation to their celebration for the release of their second single entitled 'I My Me Mine.'

4Minute as well as all the staff were so overwhelmed with the large population of people who attended on the event, and for that, the girls, except HyunAh, who happened to leave earlier than the members because of the extreme heat, sent their affectionate messages through mobile phone.

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fpz5d1W81qbud1ko1_500

Here are the things that they have said:

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fq0xcFiK1qbud1ko1_400

JiHyun: "Even though today's weather is very hot, we are so overwhelmed for there were still a lot of people who attended the event. This experience was really nice, and definitely something I won't forget. Thank you. hehehe
At the handshake event, we regret that HyunA wasn't able to finish it until the end because of her bad body condition. The weather was too hot for HyunA. Other areas are also looking forward for our next activities and I would like to thank everyone for all their greetings. Many fans want us to do more performances. So I have to work harder, right???
The weather is very hot so please take good care of yourselves! Pay attention to your body so you can watch us for more years to come! I love you!"

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fq1fze2r1qbw7iqo1_400

Gayoon: "Thank you very much for attending today's second single's event! I was so impressed on how many people attended the event! Without all your support our performance wouldn't be that great! Everyone was so hyped singing with us! They are full of strength~!
We're very excited for tomorrow's events in Osaka and Nagoya! We will meet again right? Hihihi! Please don't forget to bring water with you tomorrow!"

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fq0hEM8B1qbud1ko1_400

Jiyoon: "Hehehe! Thanks a lot for all the people who went on today's event! It's really good for you guys to know us better on stage! Hehehe! Are we going to meet again on the next event? I'd be bad if I cheat! Hehehe! I love you!"

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting Tumblr_l6fq2phNwP1qbud1ko1_400

SoHyun: "Hehehe! Hello. Hehehe. Today's event was really touching. I don't know. There are so many of you who came... Thank you so much! Today's event is something I will never ever forget! So from now on, please show more interest on seeing us, 4Minute, on stage!
Again, thank you for coming despite of too much heat! Hehehe. Everyone, I love you! hehe. I feel Fu. Chutchu."

Yet again, the staff and the production apologize for not having HyunA finish the Handshake event due to her body's reaction on the extreme heat of the sun.

May all the Japanese fans continue to support them on their next activities!

Source: 4Minute Ameba Blog
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down

4Minute's special message to Japanese fans who attended their fan meeting
Page 1 of 1