Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released   Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 am

Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released 20100727_changminleehyunhommecollabsinglerelease_sec

Last week, Lee Hyun of 8Eight and Changmin of 2AM released the first MV teaser for their collaboration titled Homme. The second and third MV teasers were released just yesterday featuring the two young men as well as actress Lee Chae Young .Today, the full single of their collaboration titled I Was Able To Eat Well was finally released! The track is quite upbeat and it showcases the two boys’ powerful vocals. Check it out below:

Stay tuned to the MV release of I Was Able To Eat Well which should be released soon!
Lee Hyun & Changmin’s Homme collab single released 20100727_changminleehyunhommecollabsinglerelease_story
Credits: allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1