Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! Empty
PostSubject: HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown!   HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 am

[10.07.15] HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown!

HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! 20100122_hyunasexy05-387x600

Yep. She's back! Just when we all thought she was too busy with her "I My Me Mine" promotions! HyunAh and BEAST's JunHyung reunite on the stage and give us 'Change' once again!

I know a lot of people might think, 'Oh it's just Change again', but I'm sure everyone will be very surprised on how much she has changed since we last saw her perform this.

The blonde hair fits the mood just that much more, and her dance moves on stage look more loose and comfortable. Not to mention her awesome singing. You can really tell from the crowd/fans screaming and yelling cheering her on in the background.

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown!   HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 am

teleiooo to live k h hyuna 8eaaa!!!
alla o JunHyung einai 8eos!!!!!!!!axx pl m aresei autos o an8rwpos k exei fash!!! HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! 9692 HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! 520116 HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown! 790753 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P
Back to top Go down

HyunAh Performs Change on M!Countdown!
Page 1 of 1