Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi Empty
PostSubject: SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi   SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

[10.07.14] SoHyun and Gayoon Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi

SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi Tumblr_l5cc7603Jg1qbjs6xo1_500

Cube Entertainment's newest soloist: G.Na Choi, has just released her latest solo album and amazingly, our 4Minute girls have shown their support by updating their Cyworld and posting sweet and encouraging messages.

SoHyun posted a message that surprisingly described her very close relationship with the debuting solo artist as well as her jealousy with the love story she got from the music video:

“Did you see the music video of my sister? It’s so sweet and adorable. I’m jealous of the love story she gets hoho, but I’ll keep my head held high.”

On the other hand, HyunA posted a message cheering both G.Na as well as her group members for their upcoming promotions. She also expressed how much they got close for a very short time, for as you can remember, HyunA got to work with her during her CHANGE promotions with G.Na as one of her back-up dancers. This is what she have posted:

“Her video is finally released! Honestly, she did real good! Maybe a little too good. It made me a little nervous.”

“We’ll be going to Japan very soon, and G.NA has been very supportive of us. We have already known each other for awhile now, and we’ve gone through so much together as good friends. Even though we have a ton of rehearsals to attend to, well always be cheering G.NA on.”

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down

SoHyun and Hyuna Shown Their Support to G.Na Choi
Page 1 of 1