Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about So Hyun~

Go down 
+2
Danai Likes BIGBANG
konnaheartsjae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 am

All about So Hyun~ Sinfo10

All about So Hyun~ Soi10

Position in the Group: Vocal
Nicknames: Cute Sohyun, 꿘쏘 (Kkweon Sso), 왕언니 (Wangeonni) Sohyun, Imp
Specialty: Dancing, Studying, Japanese
Hobbies: Pool
Is a fan of: Ciara
Education: Pungmoon girls' highschool (currently attending)
Debut: in Orange with the single "Our Star", 2005
Previous Works:
  • appeared in MBC Drama "대장금" (Jewel in the Palace / Great Jang Geum)
  • appeared in SBS Drama "장길산" (Jang Gil San), 2003
  • appeared in KBS show "울라불라 블루짱" ( Woolla Boolla Blue Jjang), 2004
  • appeared in SBS Drama "파리의 연인" (Lovers in Paris / Des amoureux à Paris / My Sweetheart in Paris / Romance in Paris), 2004
  • appeared in the movie "연애술사" (Love Predicative), 2005
  • featured in Orange debut single "Our Star" single, 2005
  • appeared in MBC Drama "단팥빵" (Sweet Buns), 2005

- Sohyun is the grandmother of the group.
- SHE IS ADORABLE.
- She likes playing Yaja Time (where the younger person speaks informally to the older and vice versa, i think) with BEAST.
- She found out she got into 4minute while at school (a CUBE rep. came to announce it)
- She thinks Han Ji Min is beautiful and Yoo Seungho is handsome.
- Her most valued Christmas present so far is a puppet.
- When 4minute's profiles first came up on the website, her profile said she weighed, 45g, hence the nickname.
- Gets called "cheeky kid" by Jiyoon.
- She likes to act foolish.
- She often fools around behind her members while they are in front of the camera.
- She loves shopping.
- She is spazzy, especially in her UFO replies.
- Did a few cameos when she was younger in dramas/movies.
- She is good friends with the maknaes of KARA and f(x). (feat. Krystal)
- She is friends with f(x)'s Amber
- She's watched 2012.
- She's good at hula-hooping.
- She just graduated from middle school, where she was attacked by her other members with snowballs.
- She is very good friends with Dongwoon of BEAST.
- She gets called "kid" by Yoseob.
- She knows the dance to MBLAQ's Oh Yeah.

credits: soompi.com & asianfanatics.net & mochilicious.livejournal.com
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 am

All about So Hyun~ Tumblr19

Spoiler:

fuckyeahsohyun@tumblr
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 am

4minute’s maknae, Sohyun’s Selca Photos!

All about So Hyun~ E5bba_20110304_1299243275_09578500_1

4minute’s maknae, Sohyun has been garnering so much attention because of her recently uploaded selcas.

4 days ago, Sohyun tweeted together with the above picture, “Puding Camera is funny~~♥♥what am i doing right now? kekeke.”

The pictures that she has uploaded on Twitter were edited that caused to have her face cut into 4 parts. Almost all the parts of her face were revealed and attracted those who hope for baby-like skin that Sohyun obviously has.

Netizens gave enthusiastic reactions like:

“Wow! This is the real baby skin!”

“I completely envy you because of your skin~!” and

“What’s your secret in achieving such beautiful skin?”

Source: NATE
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: 4Minute’s SoHyun has a unique sunglasses!   All about So Hyun~ EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 am

4Minute’s SoHyun has a unique sunglasses!

All about So Hyun~ 066ed_sohyunglasses

Girl group 4minute‘s maknae, Kwon SoHyun unique sunglasses became the last sensation among netizens trending discussions.

On the 7th, SoHyun posted the picture above with the captions “Whose hands are these? Should I reveal whose hands these are?”

The picture shows Kwon SoHyun’s eyes hidden by someone’s hands, forming a unique pair of sunglasses.

4minute’s youngest member jokingly teased her fans and didn’t want to reveal the secret behind this surprising photo, which is the identity of the person hiding her eyes.

But this proves that what you see isn’t necessarily the truth, because there is a trick.

The hands covering her eyes don’t belong to a person but are in fact part of a very unique designed pair of sunglasses.

Netizens, amazed at SoHyun’s particular sense of humor, commented: “I really thought that these were someone’s hands!” and another added “This photo looks supernatural!I get an eerie feeling from this photo ” and “Where did you buy these?Are these sold?I want them too!!”

In the meantime, SoHyun and 4minute’s members expressed their concerns over the recent events in Japan and showed their support for their Japanese fans through their respective twitters.

Sources: 4-minutes Forum & TV Report

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute reveals fifth solo teaser: Sohyun!   All about So Hyun~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

All about So Hyun~ 20110328_sohyun
With viewers fanning themselves to cool off after watching HyunA, Jiyoon, Jihyun and Gayoon’s teasers, there’s no question that 4minute has proven itself to be one of the sexiest groups on the block.

With CUBE Entertainment releasing the solo video teaser for Sohyun today, many wondered if the maknae would be able to pull off the seductive concept just like her unnies.

With this video, the sixteen-year-old proved that she’s got enough stage charisma to rock the “STEAL 20″ concept. She reflects, “I became an adult as soon as I knew my inadequacies and greed. I became an adult when I found out what love and pain was. Before I turned twenty, I became twenty.”

Like with each other teaser, Sohyun concludes by asking her reflection, “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 am

4minute’s Sohyun looks like a cute elementary school student

4minute’s maknae Kwon Sohyun revealed an adorable photo that’s caused her fans to gush.

On April 7th, Sohyun tweeted, “We are leaving our first broadcast on ‘M! Countdown‘~ Going to another schedule. The tiny mirror choreography.”

The idol is seen delivering a pose from the choreography of “Mirror Mirror“, while sporting a kiddish-looking backpack. Though she’s definitely matured her style, the backpack and quirky smile still retains her young charm.

Netizens commented, “On stage, you have charisma, but off stage, you are an angelic cutie” and “The ‘mirror dance’ is awesome, Kwon Sohyun, are you going to a children’s school?” All about So Hyun~ St_1302222781_1582722496_0
Source: akp
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

Kwon Sohyun’s cute thankful greetings for the fans’ supporting event "Kyaak! 4nias are the best♥"

All about So Hyun~ 2im83rk

Girl group 4minute’s member Kwon Sohyun uploaded a proof-shot of her thankful greetings for the fans’ supporting event . On April 10th, Sohyun uploaded on her personal twitter the message “Kyaak~~ 4NIAs~~~ are the best♥ We enjoyed the ‘supporting event’ meals you fans offered~~ They were really delicious. Proof-shot of us eating the ‘supporting event’ meals !!!!” and send the fans her thankful greetings.

In the picture, Sohyun is showing the meals that the fans offered through their supporting event and she is seen holding the chopsticks between her teeth. In another picture that she took with 4minute members Kim Hyunah and Jeon Jiyoon, Sohyun is seen sporting a cute facial expressions and holding her bowl while Hyunah is seen holding the chopsticks in her mouth and puffing out her cheeks.

The netizens who saw the pictures commented “Your hairstyle is so cute!”, “The Korean cuisine gives you strength ! You have to eat well and work hard on your promotion activities.” “4minute who is eating their fill, fighting for today too”.

Meanwhile, on April 10th, 4minute’s official fanclub prepared meals to cheer for 4minute who was filming for SBS Inkigayo on that day.

Source : Hanguk Kyungje via NATE
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 am

4Minute’s Sohyun takes a shot with her new ‘Oppa

All about So Hyun~ Image_readtop_2011_243198_1303021188408690

4Minute‘s Kwon Sohyun‘s shot with the famous singer, Huh Gak, who is now officially part of the same agency 4Minute is under with, became a hot topic.

Sohyun uploaded a picture of them together on her personal Twitter account with the message: “During the photoshoot, with Heo Gak oppa~^^♥ It’s the first time I’m seeing him and he is so cute ♥ He’s doing the 4minute’s perfurme dance!! Yoohoo~”

On the picture, people were amazed on the brother-sister like atmosphere they shared. Fans were impressed with their friendship that Sohyun even taught the male singer their signature pose from their song “Mirror Mirror.”

Netizens commented: “They both have chubby cheeks,” “Fresh, awkward but still cute,” and “Would you even believe if I say that they look like each other?”

Source: Star Today
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:07 am

Kwon Sohyun "Should I drink milk to grow taller?"

All about So Hyun~ Ifwnea

Kwon Sohyun’s profile
Physique : 162cm, 45kg
Ideal type : 2AM Jinwoon
A style she likes : A simple look, a shirt with a pair of jeans, Converse
Happiness index : 80 pts
Complexes : Her big ears and her short height
A brand (she likes) : W Dressroom

All about So Hyun~ Atx95e

What is inside Kwon Sohyun’s bag?
Joseph & Stacey backpack
A MCM wallet, a Naraya pouch, a toothbrush, a toothpaste, balloons (she uses them for respiration and vocalization exercises), a fan letter, a pencil case, a Dior lipgloss, a Cho Sungah Luna lip tint, an Anna Sui perfume, an iPod touch, a Simpson character notebook, an aromatic scent.

The youngest member Kwon Sohyun is in charge of 4minute’s ‘S-line’. Heo Gayoon asserted “The line that goes from her hips to her butt is really fantastic. In fact, when you see her from her profile, her S-line appears.” She doesn’t have an inch of belly fat and, when her hips are up, it really shows her S-line.

Kwon Sohyun is currently a sophomore at Pungmoon Girl’s Highschool. She is still a teenager that enjoys wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers. She even came to the interview with her school bag on. She doesn’t have a favorite clothes brand but, like Hyunah, she has lately became a regular W Dressroom shopper. With an height of 162cm, being the group’s shortest member is one of her complexes. “As I’m still 17, I haven’t stopped growing. I think I’d be really glad if I gained 2~3 cm but it seems it won’t be that easy. Should I drink a lot of milk?”

Even if she casually doesn’t diet, ahead of their comeback, she naturally lost weight. “Even though I eat a lot, ahead of our comeback, when I looked at the outfits, my appetite would lessen. If I think about wearing the outfits, I won’t crave food.”

Source : Ilgan Sports
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:51 pm

4minute Sohyun’s selcas garner attention

All about So Hyun~ 351egsx

Kwon Sohyun revealed selcas with cute expressions. On May 13th, Sohyun uploaded a picture with various facial expressions on her twitter along with the words “4 bemused expressions!!!”

Inside the picture, Sohyun had light brown bobbed hair with a wavy style. Although she referred to them as “bemused,” fans are calling them cute expressions.

Fans reacted with comments such as, “It’s not a picture of bemused expressions, but a shot of 4 cute ones.” “Even if she makes those puzzled expressions, she’s really adorable.”

Meanwhile, 4minute is showing their refreshing charms through their double title hits “Mirror Mirror” and “Heart to Heart.”

Translated + edited by: Chris@4-minute.com
Source: Newsen

Source: Daily K Pop News
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:02 am

4minute’s Sohyun once dropped out of a girl group because of anti-fans

All about So Hyun~ 20110519_kwonsohyun_criticism2-e1305811542638

4minute’s maknae Kwon Sohyun stunned the public when she revealed that she originally debuted with an young girl group called ‘Orange‘.

Orange originally debuted back in 2005, and was comprised of grade school girls.

While guesting on Mnet’s music talk show, ‘Beatles Code’, Sohyun confessed that she entered the music industry when she was in 5th grade, at the age of 12.

Unfortunately, she gave up halfway because of the pain she experienced due to harsh criticisms.

She said, “I tried not to become a singer. Since it was a primary school girl group, the envy and jealousy of my classmates peaked. There was even an internet anti-cafe, so I was very hurt by that. I couldn’t get along with my classmates except for my closest friends, and I’ve also been made an outcast before.”

Continuing, she then explained how she got into 4minute. “(After ending activities as a singer) I saw one of my seniors in middle school debut as a singer. At that time, she and I were compared a lot, and my heart hurt greatly because she was being thought of as this person who was just starting out with great potential, and I was this failure. Because of this, I started going around to auditions.”

Additional details on Sohyun’s confession can be found through ‘Beatles Code’ on the 19th.

Source: Enews24 via Nate

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 am

aww to mikro baby Sohyun!! <33

auto to teleutaio pou postares danai...
it must be really sad and difficult for her.... :(
FIGHTING SOHYUN!! WE LOVE YOU! <3

kai btw...she finds Yoo Seungho handsome??
exei TELIO gousto! *congrats*
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 am

Nai mwre to mankae mas!! :P
Nai diladi krima pou efuge kai pligwthike apo antis... Eleos pia :/

Sohyun reflects on 4minute’s second year anniversary

All about So Hyun~ 20110617_sohyun_4minute

On June 18th, 4minute’s maknae Sohyun left a post on their official fancafe celebrating the group’s second anniversary.

Her post read:

“Two years have already passed since 4minute debuted. There’s been a lot of obstacles since then, but it was because of our fans that we were able to find strength.

This album was our first in a while so we were under a lot of stress, which naturally affected our health. Our fans’ support was a lot of help, so even though we didn’t promote for a long time, it was a really fun album for us.

There are fans that are upset over our short promotion cycle, but our goal this time was to let everyone know what color 4minute is. I do feel upset in that we weren’t able to promote for a bit longer and be with our fans on music programs more.

In celebration of our second year anniversary, I’m going to go back to our dorms and watch everything starting from our debut stage before bed. I will be the only one watching them, so I hope you guys will only watch our best stages. It’s embarrassing.”

Although 4minute originally planned to throw an event with their fans, they’ve instead decided to hold a small party on their own due to HyunA’s injury and schedule.

Cube Entertainment said, “The members will come together after completing their personal schedules today. A lot of fans have sent us cakes and photobooks to congratulate the girls on their anniversary.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 pm

4minute’s Sohyun is “photosynthesizing” in her new selcas

All about So Hyun~ 20110721_sohyun_photosynthesis1

4minute’s Sohyun posted a cute selca of herself, but with a bizarre message attached.

On July 21st, she posted via Twitter, “haha, photosynthesizing on the roof. The weather’s awesome. I feel better when I see the sunlight”.

In the photo, Sohyun is seen rocking a casual look as she (presumably) takes in the sun.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “So cute, I just want to bite her”, “Do you feel better now?”, “You look even cuter. It must be because of all the nutrients you got through photosynthesis”.

Photo: Sohyun’s Twitter
Source: TV Report via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:22 am

4Minute’ So Hyun says: “Happy Thanksgiving everyone!”

All about So Hyun~ 20110911_1315718251_98623900_13

On the 11th, 4Minute’s So Hyun tweeted a picture of herself with the comment “Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!”

In the picture, So Hyun is dressed in a pretty hanbok (Korean traditional clothes) and making a cute face to the camera.

Netizens comment: “You look so cute. Great hanbok!” “You too, have a good one!”

Source: TV Report

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am

Sohyun Twitter Updates

All about So Hyun~ 406096525

All about So Hyun~ 399316619
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 am

4Minute’s So Hyun gets new hair!

All about So Hyun~ 20110926_1317039807_38818300_1

On the 23rd, 4Minute’s Kwon So Hyun tweeted some pictures of herself with the comment “Off to airport! At the beauty salon before I take off. Click!”

Kwon added red cheeks on one of the pictures, making her look shy. In the other, she shows off her new hair.

Her new hair is bobbed and wavy. It is dyed in bright color. Her big eyes make her look young, but at the same time, her new hair gives a mature woman look.

Also, Kwon has announced her fans of her arrival from Malaysia.

4minute’s So Hyun takes pictures wearing heart-shaped glasses: “Adorable”

All about So Hyun~ 359

So Hyun, the youngest member of 4minute, shares some pictures she took wearing a huge pair of heart-shaped glasses.

On the 28th, she tweeted the pictures with the words, “I love you! Always.”

In the picture, So Hyun is wearing a yellow sweater over white shirt. Her huge red sunglasses cover half of her face.

Netizens who saw the pictures left comments like: “You’re adorable So Hyun!” “I love you, too.” “You have such a small face. I envy you. Somebody just called me Moon-face.”

4minute’s Kwon So Hyun has tall, white boyfriend?

All about So Hyun~ 20110929_1317284904_28801200_1

4minute’s Kwon So Hyun recently took pictures with her big white teddy bear.

On the 29th, Kwon tweeted pictures with the comment, “This bear is as big as me. You are a tall bear!”

In the pictures, Kwon is wearing a black mini dress and holding a big white bear. The big bear makes Kwon look slimmer and smaller.

People responded: “You guys are a sweet couple.” “Wow, so cute. I like teddy bears.” “That’s a really big bear.” “You have a strong boyfriend. I envy you.”

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

4Minute’s So Hyun surprises her fans with her grown-up look

All about So Hyun~ 125

4Minute’s So Hyun released a photo of herself grown up so much.

She updated the photo on her Twitter on the 11th and said, “I’m at MTV studio now. Do I look like the sculpture?”

In the photo, So Hyun is posing with a comical gesture, spreading her palms like wings, in front of the bat-like sculpture. She is wearing a black short jacket and hot pants, showing her chic and sexy charms. Especially her skinny and long legs are attracting people’s attention because she used to be short and little.

Twitterers said, “she looks like 170cm,” “she has grown up so much,” “she is not a baby anymore,” and so on.

Meanwhile, 4Minute went to New York to participate in the 29th New York Korean Festival which took place on the 8th~9th.

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 am

4Minute’s So Hyun says, “I’m now better at taking pictures”

All about So Hyun~ 1220

4Minute’s So Hyun says she is happy that she is now better at taking pictures.

On November 27, So Hyun uploaded a picture on her Twitter account and tweeted, “I think I got better at taking pictures.”

In the picture, she is having natural curly short hair and wearing soft makeup. She is attracting attention with her innocent and lively look.

People responded: “You are a real goddess,” “You are originally pretty,” “It’s not that your skill has improved. You just got prettier.”

4minute’s So Hyun introduces her boyfriend?

All about So Hyun~ 7506_10666_3559

4mintue’s Kwon So Hyun recently released a picture of herself sitting with a mystery man. the photo made people curious as to who the man is.

On December 27, Kwon tweeted a picture with the comment, “Would you be my boyfriend?”

In the picture, Kwon is smiling while sitting next to a man and the man is bowing his head so that people can’t see who he is.

People responded: “Is this a captured scene from a music video?” “I wonder if he is a friend or if they were shooting.” “Is he a trainee from the same agency?”

Since the picture became an issue, 4minute’s agency, Cube Entertainment, said, “Kwon played a trick to her twitter friends. She is not dating anyone, so please don’t misunderstand.”

Source: Star Daily News

What did Teen Top’s L.Joe do with Kwon So Hyun?

All about So Hyun~ Ebacb4eca09c-3ddd

Pictures of Teen Top’s L.Joe and 4minute’s Kwon So Hyun were recently released.

On January 4, Teen Top posted pictures, which were taken on the set where they shot a music video, on their official me2day and Twitter account. In one picture, Teen Top members look like they are teasing L.Joe and Kwon.

L.Joe and Kwon played the role of a couple in the video. The other members of the group left the comment, “Awww… Two of them… (We are teasing them not because we envy them.)”

They also posted a group picture with the comment, “We are releasing the group picture. We were nervous when we started shooting the video for “Crazy.” But we had so much fun in spite of the cold weather.”

People responded: “I envy Kwon because she is with six handsome boys.” “They are beautiful and handsome.” “I don’t want to envy them but I envy them.” “Teen Top are not allowed to touch any girls.” “No way!”

Source: Xportsnews

4Minute’s So Hyun: “A beauty of an expressionless look”

All about So Hyun~ 441

4Minute’s So Hyun has released a picture of herself.

On December 31, So Hyun uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “We successfully finished our performance at the music festival. How was 4Minute’s performance? It was really fun. Congratulations, B2ST, for winning an award!”

In the black-and-white picture, So Hyun looks pretty and mature with an expressionless look on her face.

4Minute's So Hyun's appereance on Teen Top's "Crazy" Music Video

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:18 am

αλα το κατα΄λαβα οτι ηταν αυτη χαχαχ μου αρεσε στο βιντεοκλιπ ^^
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

All about So Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about So Hyun~   All about So Hyun~ Empty

Back to top Go down

All about So Hyun~
Page 1 of 1