Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about Ji Hyun~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 am

All about Ji Hyun~ Jihinf10

All about Ji Hyun~ Jihii10

Position in the Group: Leader, Vocal
Nicknames: Innocent - Lovely Jihyun, 4-D Jihyun, Namjiji (trashy?), Namji / NamG / NamGee, Namdakyu / Namdocu, Nam Hyori
Specialty: Dancing, Ballet, English
Hobbies: Just dance, cooking
Is a fan of: Rain, Kim Yeona, Audrey Hepburn
Education: Sangmyeong University, Dance Department (Major in Ballet, leave of absence)
Debut: in 4minute with the single "Hot Issue", 2009
Previous Works: -

- She is also the "official" mother of the group (Jiyoon is the dad), but she has secret affairs with Hyunah.
- She had never done any CFs/promotions before debut
- She auditioned for/was a trainee of JYP Entertainment.
- She has an awesome eye smile.
- She is confident in her no makeup face.
- She loves talking to fans and cares a lot about them, telling them to care for themselves during flu season and stuff.
- She is a fan of Rain.
- She is the tallest member.
- She is the most innocent looking (according to the members)
- She likes the color pink.
- She likes Britney Spears' "3"
- She loves camwhoring almost as much as Hyunah.
- She likes Ivy's "Touch Me"
- She makes nasal sounds.
- She likes Hello Kitty and Mickey Mouse
- Makes a lot of replies on UFO town/U-TA
- She is friends with f(x)'s leader, Victoria.
- She likes shopping baskets?
- She wants to lose weight.
- She is supposedly Hyunseung from BEAST's ideal girl
- She does AMAZING splits/leg lifts.
- She is pretty crazy.

credits: soompi.com & asianfanatics.net & mochilicious.livejournal.com
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 am

All about Ji Hyun~ 2976689

A set of selca photos posted up by 4Minute Nam JiHyun garners interests amongst netizens.

The photos were posted up and circulated via various portal community sites recently. In the photos, Nam JiHyun was spotted with smokey makeup and making cute expressions.

Netizens’ comments are, “really cute”, “I hope she can reveal selca photos more often”, “also reveal photos taken with the other members” etc.

Source: K Bites
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Sohyun and Jihyun expressed their concerns over Japan disaster

All about Ji Hyun~ 93fb3_54drwk

On February 11th, the two members expressed their worries and sent their prayers to Japan on their respective personal Twitter accounts.

Sohyun retweeted a Japanese fan’s message and directly asked fans to update her on the situation “RT There’s been a big earthquake in Japan. Please pray that 4nias in Japan make it safe. Please pray for japan. Is everyone all right?”

As for Jihyun, she posted a tweet just before flying to Thailand “We’re now heading to Thailand but I feel heavy-hearted. I pray that the numerous people in Japan make it through the earthquake safely and without getting injured”

Source : Sohyun’s and Jihyun’s Twitter, Jihyun’s Cyworld
Translating : Meeli @4-minute.com
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute reveals third solo teaser: Jihyun!   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 pm

4Minute reveals third solo teaser: Jihyun!

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110326_jihyun_1

Earlier this week, 4minute’s HyunA and Jiyoon hyped up fans with the releases of individual teasers for the group’s comeback — today was Jihyun’s turn as the leader turned up the sexy factor with a steamy video teaser of her own.

Having received recognition for possessing “bagel girl” charm with her baby face and glamorous body, Jihyun proves in this teaser that she knows how to rock the mature “STEAL 20″ concept as well while maintaining her sweet allure.

As she spritzes perfume on herself, Jihyun muses, ”My image in the mirror, it’s not the same everyday. What I’ve shown of myself so far, it’s not everything. A secret that I only know, hidden deep within me, I will now show it.”

The teaser ends all too soon with the now-familiar question: “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Fans rave over 4minute Jihyun’s new ‘carrot hair’   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 am

Fans rave over 4minute Jihyun’s new ‘carrot hair’

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110329_jihyun_11

Earlier today, 4minute unveiled their music video for “Heart to Heart“, which saw the girls exchange their strong, sexy image for something lighter and more flirty.

Fans gushed, “It’s the best, a completely new image to 4minute!”. Out of the five members, however, leader Nam Jihyun garnered the most praise with her new hairstyle. Dyed orange, her hair is wrapped high above her head, which made it look like a carrot.

A representative of Cube Entertainment revealed, “In order to achieve her carrot hair, Nam Jihyun had to spend three hours with her stylist.”

Fans commented, “It looks like soft ice cream,” “She looks like a rabbit and her hair is a carrot!,” and “Crunchy crunchy carrot Jihyun.”

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun accused of plastic surgery   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:54 am

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun accused of plastic surgery

All about Ji Hyun~ Ed8facebafb8eb8b9b

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun is well-known for her baby face and voluptuous body, but some people aren’t convinced that the package is all-natural.

After the music video was released yesterday for the group’s new single, “Heart to Heart“, viewers immediately noticed her “glamorous” body.

Nam Ji Hyun had to wear a really low-cut dress for certain scenes, and some viewers commented, “Did she get breast implants?” after seeing her physique.

4minute’s agency, Cube Entertainment, stated, “She has always had volume in her body so it’s not a result of surgery. You can notice this even in her audition tapes.”

Source + Photo: Newsen

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 am

Nam Jihyun “My crow’s feet worry me”

All about Ji Hyun~ 33l2ogx

Nam Jihyun’s profile
Physique : 168kg, 50cm
A style she likes : Dressing like a Princess Shalala
Brand : She still doesn’t know
Drinking capacity : One bottle of soju
Ideal type (singer) : Bi/Rain
Her method to maintain her body shape : She stretches every night

All about Ji Hyun~ 2pslj6o

What is inside Nam Jihyun’s bag?
A leopard printed shoulder back
A MCM wallet, patches, a bottle of Ariul cleansing water, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a diary, a pocket book to learn Japanese, a mirror she was gifted by a fan, vitamins, an iPod, a Mandarina Duck perfume, a Cho Sungah Luna foundation, a Jennifer Lopez perfume, Shin Kyungsook’s novel ‘Yi Jin 2′.

Out of the members, Jihyun is known for her fine complexion. “I try to drink a lot of water. Sometimes, the water is up to my throat, but I drink again anyway. It’s for my complexion.”

Although Jihyun has a desirable complexion, her main problem is crow’s feet (wrinkles at the corner of her eye). “I eye smile a lot because my eyes are like half-moons. I’m getting crow’s feet because of this so I never let go of water bottles.”

Jihyun can also boast of her long, thin arms and legs, which allow her to look good in almost anything she wears.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

4Minute Jihyun’s Airport Fashion – Cute and Sexy?

All about Ji Hyun~ 6glnyv

Girl group 4minute’s member Jihyun made a shocking airport fashion statement yesterday.

On the 13th, 4minute appeared at the Gimpo International Airport to leave for MBC’s 50th Anniversary Concert at the Saitama Super Arena.

On this day, Nam Jihyun chose a “white color dress code” when she wore an outer white hoodie, a round t-shirt, and black pants. Netizens are calling this a “disappearing pants” natural style.

Nam Jihyun’s bold t-shirt left her sides clearly visible while her risky black pants showed a lot of skin. However, this gave off a very sexy feeling and caught a lot of attention. The pants and her wedge sneakers showed off her healthy, beautiful legs and figure.

On the other hand, her pink, big-framed sunglasses gave off a cute, doll-like appearance. It set an atmosphere contrary to that of her “sexy” outfit.

Translating + Editing: Chris@4-minute.com
Thanks to: Meeli@4-minute.com
Sources: OSEN + Star N

Source: Daily K Pop News

4minute’s Jihyun wants everyone to photosynthesize at a nearby park

All about Ji Hyun~ 2011051614_namjihyun

4minute’s leader Ji Hyun recently shared a cute selca set that she took during a photoshoot.

On May 16th, Ji Hyun tweeted, “Filming outside right now! It’s really nice out. Everyone should go have fun at a nearby park! It feels like you’re photosynthesizing.”

In the attached three photos, you can see Ji Hyun smiling innocently to the camera while wearing a white shirt, a black school blazer, and a striped, navy blue tie.

Meanwhile, 4minute are currently active in their follow-up promotions with the song, “Heart To Heart”.

Source: OSEN via AsiaE

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 am

Nam Ji Hyun participates in opening pitch for the Doosan Bears

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110605_nam_jihyun_12

he Korea Professional Baseball League is currently a third of the way into the season, and this time Nam Ji Hyun from 4minute participated in the opening pitch for the Doosan Bears in their home game against the visiting Samsung Lions on June 5th at the Jamsil Baseball Stadium.

Besides seeing the leader of 4minute throw the opening pitch, fans were also delighted to see her wear a navy blue jersey which had been re-introduced at the special event, Players’ Day, today to spark memories of the Doosan Bears last winning the series with this jersey.

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 am

aah i leader!!

m aresei poli pou einai innocent and caring kai eimoun TOSO ekneurismeni pou tin ftinan toso kairo.
den to a3ize at all!!
toulaxiston twra dikaiothike....*le sign*
EPITELOUS!
kai btw sxetika me to plastic surgery!
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!
itan idi prikismeni i kopela! you were just too blind to see it. or rather say...you ignored her too much to see it. >.>

LEADER FIGHTING!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am

Pes ta vre Unnie!! Pes ta!! E nai... itan polu adikimeni i leader!!! :P We love Ji hyun!!! Yaay!! :D

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 am

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun reveals childhood photo

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110627_namjihyun_childhood

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun recently revealed a childhood photo of herself through Twitter.

On June 27th, Nam Ji Hyun tweeted,

“I took out my childhood photos for the first time in a long time and everyone is saying that I looked better when I was younger. They seem to be slightly true, huh?“

In the picture, childhood Nam Ji Hyun is found with her cute face and eye-smile.

Fans commented, “So pretty. You did look better when you were younger“, “You looked the same as you do now“, and “You were really cute when you were younger.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 pm

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun charms with her pink lips

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110706_namjihyun_selca1

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun shared a cute sel-ca set with her fans.

On July 5th, the idol tweeted, “I want to play basketball in this weather. I took these pictures during outdoor filming now, didn’t they come out well?”.

In the pictures, Ji Hyun is seen in a white sleeveless shirt with her hair styled naturally. Her various expressions and charming pink lips were of special interest to fans.

Netizens commented, “You look really good“, “Your hair looks good on you“, “Wow your expressions are too cute.”

Source: Star News via Nate

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am

aaxou ti omorfi pou einai!
eidika ekei pou kanei little smirk einai theaa!! <33

kai to mallaki iperoxo!! All about Ji Hyun~ 783238
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Jihyun cast in drama ‘A Thousand Kisses’

All about Ji Hyun~ J16jhk

“I am an acting-dol”

4minute’s Nam Jihyun will challenge acting once again.

Jihyun was cast in MBC’s new weekend drama ‘A Thousand Kisses’ set to be aired starting from mid August. After her appearance in SBS’s ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter’ at the end of last year, her featuring in ‘A Thousand Kisses’ will mark her second acting role in a drama.

Nam Jihyun will act as the lead character Jang Woojin’s (played by actor Ryujin) younger sister, Jang Sooah.

As a bouncy and cheerful girl that will brighten the mood of an uneasy household, her character is likely to find favor in the audience’s eyes. A representative of the production shared his opinions and predictions “During ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter’, Nam Jihyun’s decent acting earned a passing mark, but it was a shame that she got little exposure. This time, as the drama will have 50 episodes, she will surely get to show her acting to her fans”.

‘A Thousand Kisses’ will follow ‘Sparkling’ as MBC’s new weekend drama. Seo Yeonghee, Ji Hyunwoo, Kim Soeun and Ryujin were cast as its lead characters.

Source : Sports Seoul + SBS (picture)
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

4Minute’s Ji Hyun becomes more confident after putting on makeup

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110718152723417

On July 18, 4Minute’s Ji Hyun tweeted a picture with the comment “I feel confident with makeup on. I have taken many pictures of myself.”

In the posting, Ji Hyun is making a V to the camera and is leaning slightly sideways.

Netizens comment: “I feel the same way after putting on makeup.” “You look pretty even without makeup.” “Let us see all the pictures you have taken.”

Source Nate by Hanna

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun shows off her fairy-like beauty through selcas

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110718_1310997979_23961000_1

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun revealed her fairy-like beauty with a recent tweet!

On July 18th, Nam Ji Hyun wrote, “I was pondering whether I should put it up or not! Only look at those you like. Haha“, as she uploaded various photos with different hairstyles.

In one picture, she’s seen showing off her heart ring with a cute expression, and in another she dons an apple hairstyle with a smile, showing off her different charms..

In the pictures, netizens commented, “She is really pretty“, “Do you think these pictures are only pretty? Noona’s pictures are even prettier“, and “Each pictures has a different appeal“.

Meanwhile, 4minute, G.NA, BEAST, and other Cube Entertainment singers will open their family concert on August 25th in Japan.

Source: TVReport via Nate
Photo: Nam Ji Hyun’s Twitter

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

4minute’s Jihyun cast for ‘A Thousand Kisses’

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110614_4minute_spore_3

4minute’s leader has been cast in the upcoming MBC weekend drama, ‘A Thousand Kisses‘!

‘A Thousand Kisses’ marks her second time on the small screen, and this time, she’ll be playing the role of ‘Jang Soo Ah’, the younger sister of ‘Ryu Jin’. The character is described to be the lovely and outgoing maknae daughter of a conglomerate. Unlike her appearance, however, she’s also said to be a deep young woman who knows how to understand adults.

Producers revealed, “Nam Jihyun tackled the character of Jang Soo Ah with 120% of her acting abilities, and didn’t exude the aura of an idol. She was not cast as an idol singer, but as a rookie actor.”

The drama will begin airing on August 20th.

Source + Photos: Chosun via Nate

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 pm

nai to diavasa sto drama kalo 9a einai gia authn na dixh thn gama ths !
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 am

4Minute’s Nam Ji Hyun shared gorgeous selcas!

All about Ji Hyun~ Namjihyun1

4Minute’s leader Nam Ji Hyun shared 2 new selcas on her Twitter.

She shows off her beautiful skin,V jaw line with cute expressions.

Like her new selcas?

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 am

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun takes cute self portraits

All about Ji Hyun~ 20110927_1317082758_87990700_1

4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun recently took pictures of herself.

On the 26th, Nam tweeted pictures with the comment, “Today’s way to read the script for A Thousand Kisses.”

In one picture, Nam is making a cute face while holding the script. In the other picture, she looks like she is kissing the script.

People responded: “She is cute when she reads the script.” “I’m enjoying your series. She is good.” “She is kissing the script like the title of her series.”

Nam currently appears on MBC’s A Thousand Kisses.

Source: TV Report

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 pm

G.NA and 4 Minute’s Nam Ji Hyun release their photos taken on the plane

All about Ji Hyun~ 315

G.NA and 4Mintue’s Nam Ji Hyun released photos of themselves on the plane.

G.NA updated the photos on her Twitter on the 8th and said, “We are leaving now! We will have a safe trip. See me in New York with 4Minute’s leader Nam Ji Hyun!”

In the photos, G.NA and Nam Ji Hyun seem to be very close to each other, making hilarious and cute poses sitting next to each other.

Twitterers replied, “Cube Entertainment’s glamorous top 2!” “I envy you two going to New York,” “Nam Ji Hyun looks so cute,” “G.NA can’t hide her sexy look no matter how she takes the photos,” “I can feel your friendship,” and so on.

G.NA is currently active with her new song Top Girl.

Source: TV Report

Ji Hyun released her pictures.

All about Ji Hyun~ 2011101316302622830_1

Ji Hyun of 4 MINUTE released her pictures.

Ji Hyun posted her pictures on her Twitter on 13th and said, ”The theme of the pictures is a woman of fall. Pictures lie. Ha Ha. I only uploaded good-looking pictures. Take care not to catch cold.”

In the pictures Ji Hyun is appealing her different charms from a mature appearance of a woman to a cute woman.

Many people said, “Pretty.” “You make my eyes happy.”

Source: Star News

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:05 am

Nam Jihyun, a ‘Hateful Lady’ to Kim Soeun in ‘A Thousand Kisses’

All about Ji Hyun~ Ly9ya

Girl group 4minute’s Nam Jihyun showed a perfect acting of a ‘Hateful Lady’ as she throw away all her anger to Kim Soeun.

We can see the scene in MBC TV Weekend Drama ‘A Thousand Kisses’, in the episode on 6th November.

Sooah (Nam Jihyun) was preparing the meal alone in Jiseon (Cha Hwayeon)’s kitchen, and asked the whereabouts of Yoomi (Kim Soeun). Jiseon explained that she has something urgent to do in her room. Then Sooah went to her room and showed her anger.

Sooah said to Yoomi, “Just because your mother-in-law treats you well, you can’t forget your position. Thick-skinned.” Yoomi was frozen because she doesn’t know what to do. Jiseon hits Sooah’s back lightly and scolded her.

After that, Sooah runs to Byeongdu (Lee Sunjae) and told him that Jiseon hits her. This is not the first time that Sooah made Jiseon embarrassed. 4minute’s Jihyun showed a perfect character of a hateful lady.

Source: Nate + 4-Minute Forum
Translating & Editing: dianapetrina@4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about Ji Hyun~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Ji Hyun~   All about Ji Hyun~ Empty

Back to top Go down

All about Ji Hyun~
Page 1 of 1