Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEW] 111218 Dangerous Mini-album 'Thanks To'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

[NEW] 111218 Dangerous Mini-album 'Thanks To' Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] 111218 Dangerous Mini-album 'Thanks To'   [NEW] 111218 Dangerous Mini-album 'Thanks To' EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 am

GHUN:

이 세상에 절 있게 해주신 부모님! 우리 가족! 사랑해요~! 부족한 다섯 소년들에게 많은 가르침 주시고 멋지게 키워주신 Open-World 카리스마 수장! 장석우 대표님. 진심으로 감사드립니다 저희 아껴주시는 윤명선 사부님! 귀감이 되는 이소룡 스승님. 밤나없이 저희를 워해 일해주시는 OpenWorld Family. God of dance 형석이형님 사랑해요~! 좋은곡 입혀주신 라이머 선배님, Ass Brass형님, 화영이형님, Staytuned팀, Master key님 감사드림나다. 고준형 원장님을 비롯한 베데스타 팀! 현찬이형, 현이누나를 비롯한 style team 옷이정말 이뻐요!! 존경하는 신화 선배님! 전진 선배님 항상 감사합나다! X-5형제 대국남아 선배님 항상 응원할께요! 고주원 선배님, 지수누나, 응원해주셔서 고맙습니다. 최강 국민대 연극영화과! 사랑하는 육개장 보고싶다! 형 믿고잘 따라와준 태풍이, 해원이, 진이, 설후 행복하자! Fan 여려분들 고맙습니다. 기대 져 버리지 않을께요 좋은음악, 좋은활동으로 보답할께요 사랑합니다.

To my parents who made me exist in the world! Our family! I love you~! To Open World's charisma leader, who raised and taught us five lacking teens! CEO Jang Seokwoo. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Yoon Myeongseon who values us and took care of us! Thank you to our Teacher Lee SoRyong who became a role model for us. To our OpenWorld Family who are working for us, day and night. God of dance Hyeonseoki hyungnim I love you~! Rhymer sunbaenim, Ass Brass hyungnim, Hwayoungi hyungnim, Staytuned team, Master key-nim, thank you for the amazing songs.
To Director Go Junhyeong and including Bedesda team! Hyeonchani hyung, Hyeoni nuna including style team, the clothes are really pretty!! To Shinhwa-sunbaenim, to whom we have respect for! Junjin sunbaenim, we're always thankful! To our brothers, The Boss sunbaenim, we'll always support you! Go Juwon sunbaenim, Jisu nuna, thank you for always supporting us. To the best Kookmin University's Department of Theater and Film! Loving Yukgaejang, I miss you! Taefung-i, Haewon-i, Zin-i, Sulhu who trusted and followed hyung, let's be happy! Thank you to all our fans. I'm not going to abandon all your expectations, but I'll return your support with better music and promotions, I love you.

HAEWON:

이 앨범이 나오기까지 고생하신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 저희 X-5를 만들어주신 장석우 대표님
그리고 오픈월드 식구들, 전진 선배님, 주원이형, 신자수누나, 대국남아, 윤명선 대표님.
저희에게 좋은 음악을 주신 안영민 작고가님 그리고 라이머 작곡가님. 그리고 좋은 안무를 만들러주신 안형석 단장님, 저희가 멋있게 노래를 부를수 있게 지도해주신 범주 선생님, 멋진 옷을 입혀주신 현찬이형, 선우현 실장님. 저희를 응원해주는 팬여러분들 헤어 메이크업을 해주신는 베데스다 직원 분들,
그리고 저를 낳아주신 우리 엄마, 아빠 그리고 동생 민지. 마지막으로 지그까지 서로 열삼히 달려와준
우리 멤버 건이형, 태풍이, 진이, 설후 정말 모두 고맙습나다 사랑해요.

Thanks to everyone who went through hardships until this album came out. To CEO Jang Seokwoo, who made us as X-5, also Open World Family, JunJin sunbaenim, Juwoni hyung, Shin Jisu nuna, The Boss, CEO Yoon Myeongseon. Thank you to Producer Ahn Youngmin and Producer Rhymer who gave us good songs. Also Head Ahn Hyeongseok, who has made us amazing choreography. To Teacher Beomju, who has taught us to be able to sing songs beautifully, Hyeonchani-hyung and Head Seon Woohyun who made us beautiful clothes. And to our fans who are supporting us, the people at Bedesda who do our hair and make up, also to my mom and dad who gave birth to me and little sister Minji. And lastly, to our members who have been supporting each other Ghun-i hyung, Taefungie, Zin-i, Sulhu, and everyone, thank you very much and I love you.

TAEFUNG:

저희를 이렇게 까지 키워주신 아버지 같은 존재인 "장석우 대표님" 감사드림니다. 또 저희들과 함께 밤낮없이 일해주시는 오픈월드 직원분들, 전진형, 주원이형, 지수누나, 대국남아 선배님들, 윤명선대표님,
김범주 선생님 감사합니다. 좋은 곡을 써주신 안영민 작곡가님, 라이머 작곡가님 정말 감사드림나다.
또 안무를 엄청 멋지게 만들어주신 안형석 단장님! 이쁜옷을 입혀주신 선우현 실장님, 현장이형!
또 멋진 헤어와 메이크업을 해주시는 베데스다 시구들 정말 감사드려요. 그리고 저를 멋지게 낳아주신 아버지, 어머니 그리고 우리형 정말 사랑해요. 팬여러분들 정말 고마워요 앞으로 쭉 같이가요! 멋지게 성장해가는 X-5됄게요 지겨봐 주세요 정말 감사드립니다.

Thank you to "CEO Jang Seokwoo" who has made us into who we are today and has been a father-like figure to us. Also, to our Open World staff members who stayed day and night with us, Junjin hyung, Juwoni hyung, Jisu nuna, The Boss sunbaenims, CEO Yoon Myeongseon, and Teacher Kim Beomju, Thank You. Thank you to Producer Ahn Hyeongseok and Producer Rhymer for producing good songs for us. Also, thank you to Head Ahn Hyeonseok who has made us insanely amazing choreography! Thanks to Head Seon Woohyun and Hyeonchani hyung, who make pretty clothes for us to wear. Also, to our family at Bedesda, who do our amazing hair and make up, thank you very much. Also, to my father and mother who gave birth to me beautifully, and also my hyung (older brother), I love you very much. To our fans, thank you very much and let's go forward together! X-5 will grow to be more handsome so please look over us, and thank you very much.

ZIN:

우선 저희를 이렇게 멋지게 키워주신 장석우 대표님 정말 감사드림니다. 윤영선대표님도 정말 감사합니다
그리고 안무 머시게 만들어주신 안형석 단장님! 옷이쁘게 만들어주신 스타일리트 선우현실장님
헤어메이크업 베데스다 리벨로클리닉 모형진 원장님, 오픈월드가족들, 진이형, 주원이형, 지수누나, 대국남아!!
그리고 X-5멤버들 정말 고맙고 감사합니다.
마지막으로 팬분들과 부모님 사랑합니다. 앞으로 다욱더 발전해가는 'X-5가 되겠습니다.

Firstly, to Jang Seokwoo CEO who has raised us to be this cool, thank you so much. Also, Yoon Youngseon CEO, thank you so much and also to Head Ahn Hyeongseok who made us this awesome choreography! Stylist Seon Woohyun who made use pretty clothes, Hair make up Bedesda Libero clinic, Director Mo Hyeongjin, Open World Family, Jini-hyung, Juwoni hyung, Jisu nuna, The Boss!! I'm also really grateful towards my X-5 members, thank you. Lastly, to my fans and parents, I love you. In the future, X-5 will become more evolved/improved X-5. SULHU:

이번 앨범에 힘이 되어주고 고생 해주신분들 정말 감사합니다 우선 무엇보다 소중한 장석우대표님
항상 저희를 챙겨주시고 이끌어 주셔서 가사합니다.
그리고 저희에게 좋은 곡을 만들어주신 안영민 작고가님, 라이머 작곡가님 좋은 안무를 만들어주신 안형석 단장님, 저희 헤어스타일 해주시는 베데스다, X-5 예쁜옷을 입혀주시는 선우현 실장님 그리고 스타일리스트팀 정말 감사드리고 사랑합니다. 오픈월드식구들, 전진선배님, 대국남아 선배님, 항상 응원해 주셔서 감사합니다. 마지막으로 저를 낳아주신 부모님 항상 힘이 되어주고 믿고 응원해줘서 감사 드리고 사랑합니다
X-5앞으로 열심히 하는 모습으로 최고가 되겠습니다. X-5화이팅!!!! 사랑합니다.

To the people who went through hardships and became our strength in this album, thank you very much. First of all, Jang Seokwoo CEO, who is more precious than anything, thank you for always taking care of us and leading us. Also, Producer Ahn Youngmin and Producer Rhymer who has made us an amazing song, Head Ahn Hyeongseok, who has made us amazing choreography, Bedesda, who does our hairstyles, Head Seon Woohyun, who makes X-5 pretty clothes, and also thank you to our stylist team, I love you. Open World family, Junjin sunbaenim, The Boss sunbaenim, thank you for always cheering on us. Lastly, to my parents who gave birth to me, thank you for always becoming a strength for me, believing me, and continuously cheering me on, I love you. In time to come, X-5 will work hard to become the best. X-5 fighting!!!! I love you.

SOURCE:XFIVE STAR
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[NEW] 111218 Dangerous Mini-album 'Thanks To'
Page 1 of 1