Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: [INTERVIEW] 110502 X-5'S GHUN "ALTHOUGH MY HEIGHT IS 183CM, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WEAR SLIPSOLES"   Interviews EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:23 am

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

[INTERVIEW] 110502 X-5's Ghun "Although My Height is 183cm, I Have No Choice But to Wear Slipsoles"

X-5's average height is 186cm. They really can be called 'tall-dols' and 'model-dols'. Although the leader, Ghun, is 183cm, he is the shortest in X-5. Ghun laughed and said, "When the members came together at first, they were all tall. They weren't short and seemed reliable. However, when I stood between them, I looked short. Honestly, I have no choice but to wear slipsoles. If I don't wear them, the height difference is really noticeable. I'm standing in the middle because of my height, but if I take off my slipsoles, the middle part (T/N: of their line up) will have a dip in it."

Interviews X56Interviews X57ch

The height of Zin, the tallest, is 189cm. Zin said, "When I was younger, my goal was 184cm, but after growing to 186cm, I thought that I shouldn't grow any more. But I grew up to 189cm. Because I'm tall, there are times when it becomes uncomfortable to ride a car or airplane. Although it may sound thoughtless to other people, there really are hard times for me."

X-5, who has quite a lot of fans as they were famous since trainee days, said maturely, "There were a lot of people who came to see us and we thank you very much. We like it to best when they come to see us on stage rather than anything else. We gain more strength when we see people hold up slogans and cheer us on. However, we'd like it if they each were devoted in the things they did like school or work before coming to see us go on stage."

We hinted to X-5, who seems like they would be quite popular with their good looks and attractive heights, about girlfriends and they gave us the obvious answer of, "We really don't have one." They also truthfully said, "The members who had girlfriends naturally broke up with them after coming into the entertainment. We thought that if we go all out for practices and not meet up, that we would start not liking each other. But they understood." Maybe this is why, but the vocal, Taefung, picked MBC's 'We Got Married' as the program he really wants to do. He revealed, "While watching TV, I imagined about it. If I were there, what would I do. I really want to try it."

X-5's first single title song, 'The Show is Over' is a song produced by Rhymer with a strong and grand electro hip-hop rhythm standing out. The skilled composers, Won Young Heon and Lee Yo Han wrote the song while Rhymer attached the lyrics to it. It expresses strong sound and a dramatic song about a man's desperate heart after being betrayed in love.

The X-5 members who have various musicians that they look up to like Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, Kim Bum Soo, Lee Seung Chul, Eminem, and Tiger JK, all agreed up 'The Show is Over' when they were picked their title song. The members said, "We and the company agreed on this to be the title song. The company listens a lot to our thoughts and because they're all experts, we can tune it around a bit while talking."

X-5 firmly said, "Although there are many musicians we look up to, we don't want to become 'the 2nd' something." They also revealed their strong ambitions, "Rather than be 'the 2nd' someone, we hope that we can be called by our own color and style."

To the public's prejudiced idea on 'idols', they said, "We think that they have no choice but to think that. It's the truth that idols have looked like that to the public. However, lately many of those ideas are going away. There are more idols who are outstanding with both skills and looks. We think that if we should a good side to us as well, we can break free of that prejudiced idea. So we are working hard."

When they said, "Please give us interest and look over us", we replied, "If you don't disappear, we'll look over you guys." The members then added, "Those words are scary" and laughed. X-5, who showed their greeds such as telling the public about X-5, getting 1st place in a music program, and the newcomer award, requested, "We will do our best to not disappear. Since we'll always be doing music, make sure to look over us."

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE);; yeoljjung @ X-FIVE STAR (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: [INTERVIEW] 110502 X-5 "WE TIE SANDBAGS ON AND CARRY MALICE WHILE PRACTICING"   Interviews EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:25 am

[INTERVIEW] 110502 X-5 "We Tie Sandbags On and Carry Malice While Practicing"

Interviews X54zInterviews X55gp

Many idols debut and disappear. Even after extensive training days, passing tiring processes, and releasing an album, it's not an easy thing to survive. There is an idol group who has sent out a challenge towards the war-like music industry. To the question of, "When do you think you'll do music until?", they answer back with confidence-filled eyes, "We will be doing music in any way." We met with the 5 membered group, X-5.

The newcomers, X-5, who just finished their debut stage and have taken one step showed their regrets about the first debut stage. "We couldn't not be nervous since it was our first time standing on stage. We were sad because our nervous sides came out on camera. Although there weren't any large mistakes like doing part of the choreography wrong, there was a part we regretted when we watched it." And they also brought up when they felt touched, "Although we were nervous, we were really excited. The most important thing is after creating a dream of being a singer, we've finally debuted. It made us happy and also made us think about the times we've practiced."

X-5, who received misunderstandings that they were lip-syncing due to communication errors at their debut showcase, they said, "Although we felt it's a bit unfair, we took it as a compliment." They also made people worry as the stage were shaking a lot. "They set up a stage where there usually isn't one. Because we were dancing, it started to shake and it felt like we were riding the Viking. Because we were used to how we did it in rehearsals and since it was a situation where we couldn't do anything, we just performed. Later we used it as a spring and jumped around a lot, so it was fun", adding on laughter.

When five strong, young men practice and live together for over a year, trouble can arise. The members truthfully said, "We have things that don't match up with another." X-5, who all live together in one room said, "We talked a lot and even argued with each other. I think it's something that would obviously happen because we come from different places and we're hot-blooded right now. Since we don't just pass it over if we argue and talk about it truthfull with each other, I think there are less conflicts and we become sturdier." When we slightly asked, "Where there any fist fights?", they waved their hands and said, "There weren't any big troubles like that."

Leader Ghun and the youngest, Sulhu, have a 6 year age difference. "He's a compass-like person who directs the members with logic and knowledge." Haewon's explanation shows that the leader, Ghun, holds his position as the reliable eldest hyung. When we asked the 17 year old, Sulhu, "Do the hyungs bother you?", they laughed from the side and answered, "Our youngest is going through puberty. At first we looked at it cutely but..." The members explained, "Since it's a process that passes by, we're wondering if he'll become more mature now. It's the process of becoming a man. But Sulhu is mature compared to his age group."

Girl groups have been recently sweeping in with comebacks and debuts, causing it to literally be the girl group battlefield. X-5 said, "We thought they would be tired because of the many competitors." And, "Male groups debuting one after another and our competitiveness started forming."

X-5 explained their difference by saying, "We have 3 vocals, 2 rappers and all of us have different vocal ranges. Since we're divided in soprano, alto, and bass, I think we can express better when singing." Their fresh performances using their average height of 186cm is another strong point. The members revealed, "Because we're all tall, we thought our dances might look like we're flopping, so we tied on sandbags while practicing. We thought that we needed to grow our strength in order to make pretty movements, so we're in the middle of working hard on it." The main vocal, Taefung, who says he learned dancing for the first time while preparing for X-5, said, "I think it was harder than singing. It was really awkward at first but after constantly practicing, I was able to dance this much.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE);; yeoljjung @ X-FIVE STAR (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Interviews   Interviews EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:26 am

[INTERVIEW] 110503 X-5, Laundry Taefung → Instant Pre-cooked Rice Zin "My job in the dormitory?" Interview ③

Interviews Tvdaily5

Newcomer group, X-5. They are literally the 'power rookies'. At the same time they debuted, they received love calls from not only Korea but from other nations as well. They are showing a scary popularity rise.

Through 'The Show is Over', with the charm point of its strong beats, X-5 shows off their chic and powerful masculinity and definitely caught the eyes of the public. Not only this, but they are also shaking the hearts of female fans by showing off gentle features and impressive heights.

☆ The Dream of Being a Singer ☆

- Ghun: I wanted to do acting at first. Through the academy I went to, to get into the Department of Theater and Film, I performed for the first time at a musical gala concert. I didn't have much interest in the musical department. However, because I liked dancing and singing ever since I was younger, I started liking musicals since you were able to act, dance, and sing at the same time. After going on stage multiple times, singing became the most charming thing for me and I naturally started having the dream of becoming a singer.

- Taefung: I started soccer in my 2nd year of elementary school. I liked it so much that I would hug my soccer ball as if it were my other half, and my dream was to be a soccer player. After being an athlete for 8 years, I had an accident of hurting my right ankle during a big competition, in my 3rd year of middle school. The hospital told me 'stop playing soccer' and these words were like a bolt out of the blue. Music was my largest strength when I was in a slump for a long time. And I slowly fell into it more. Then I created the mindset of 'let's try until it works' and set forth to be a singer.

- Haewon: While watching TV when I was in middle school, I felt the charms of acting. I applied into Gaewon Art High School and made it in. While I was in school, I posted a video of myself dancing and playing the drums on my mini-homepage and received a message of 'Do you have any thoughts about being a singer?'. A opportunity came to me by chance and through this, I achieved the dream of being a singer.

- Zin: I did Taekwondo for 7 years since I was 7 years old. During that time, I competed in all the competitions they hosted. While doing Taekwondo, I performed at other schools and competitions. Ever since then, I felt the enjoyment of being on stage. During my 1st year of middle school, I received my master's certificate for 4 levels of Taekwondo and got all the certificates I could at my age. So while looking for another way to be on stage and be in front of many people besides this, the job of being a singer caught my eye.

- Sulhu: After seeing Tiger JK senior's rapping, I started copying it. I followed my friend to a performance one day and I got casted there. I had auditions a couple days after and was chosen as an X-5 member.

Interviews Tvdaily6

☆ The Dormitory Life of Five Males ☆

- Ghun: Each of the members have their own job. I'm in charge of throwing out the trash and cleaning the bathroom. Although it's hard work, I do it all at once and not often, so I just go through trouble during that time.

- Taefung: I'm 'Laundry Taefung'. But I think it's too hard. Since there are a lot of members, I need to do it every day or two days. But I've gotten quite used to it, so it's okay. I put in the perfect amount of fabric softener with just my feel now. (Laughter)

- Zin: I'm in charge of the rice in the dormitory. Not the cooking, but just the rice. The members gave me the nickname, 'Instant Pre-cooked Rice Zin', because I cook rice well. I usually wash the rice and turn on the cooker. Although it looks easy, it is the most important job.

- Haewon: Besides the rice, I'm in charge of the side menu. We used to buy all the ingredients and cook it to eat. But after debuting, more schedules formed and we're not at the dormitory a lot so the food spoiled often. So now when we go shopping, we buy foods that can last for a long time.

- Sulhu: I'm in charge of washes the dishes after we eat and other various chores besides that. It's because I'm the maknae. (Laughter)

CREDITS: TV Daily (SOURCE);; yeoljjung @ X-FIVE STAR (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:28 am

[INTERVIEW] 110503 'Tall-dols' X-5, "I'm worried that I'll grow taller" Interview ②

Interviews Tvdaily3m

You end up looking up at them for a long time. This isn't only because of their strong features with milky skin and looks that seems like they've jumped out of a romance comic. Your neck will naturally follow their impressive average height of 186cm.

X-5, who yelled 'The Show is Over' with a strong, powerful, and manly performance at their showcase on April 20th, at Seoul Shinsa-dong Yeh Hall. Unlike their chic and arrogant sides on stage, they have the newcomer aura as each word they say is fresh and they overflow with playfulness. Ghun (23), Taefung (21), Haewon (21), Zin (19), and Sulhu (17) are the 5 members.

☆ "I'm worried that I'll grow taller"

People who see X-5 for the first time will be surprised at their gentle features and then surprised again at their impressive heights. But they aren't just tall. Their small faces complete their perfectly body proportions and allow them to show off their figures that are like a professional model's.

Leader Ghun's height is 183cm and he is the shortest amongst the members. He reminisces his first meeting with Zin and Sulhu, "The maknae line, Zin (189cm) and Sulhu (188cm), were so tall that I thought they were my hyungs when I first met them. When our CEO pointed to Sulhu and said 'this one is in grade 3 of middle school', I remember thinking 'young kids these days are really tall'."

Is it because of their young age. The maknae lines' growth didn't stop easily. Zin calmly answered, "When I came in a year ago as a trainee, I was 186cm. But I grew 3cm in one year and before I knew it, I became the tallest in the team."

Taefung said, "Sulhu was the same height as me at first. It may be because he's young, but his growth changed each day. He keeps growing." Ghun added on, "If maknae becomes too tall, I'm concerned that our height balance we have right now, won't match." To this, the maknae quietly revealed his thoughts, "I'm worried that I'll grow more."

Interviews Tvdaily4

☆ X-5, Introducing the Member's Names!

Besides Haewon (Jung Haewon), the remaining four members of X-5 are using stage names.

Leader Ghun (real name: Son Hyunseok). He introduced his name by saying, "It isn't that the name 'Hyunseok' doesn't fit my image, but I wanted to show a different side to myself so I used a stage name. Although there were many stage names in English on the list of names, with the thought of 'I'm a Korean native', I didn't really want to use an English name. So the name I chose meant to be strong 'Ghun (健)'. It has the meaning of 'be a strong leader'."

Taefung's real name is Lee Donghyun. He shows a proud smile and says, "Because I felt my name was a bit common, the staff members from my company made me a list. The moment I saw it, the name Taefung, immediately caught my eye. To say I'm like a typhoon (Taefung) that rages like a storm. I like it because I think it matches well."

Zin and Sulhu's names were given by Ghun. Ghun suggested these names for their lists and proudly received the members' choices.

To this, Zin (real name: Jin Hyeonjin) said, "Because the letter 'Jin' is in my name twice, I didn't want to throw it away." Sulhu (real name: Kim Jinwan) showed his gratitude by saying, "Ghun hyung gave the name, 'Sulhu'. It has the meaning of innocence as Sulhu (雪後) means 'after the snow comes'."

☆ What Do I Think is My Charm?

I asked what they thought their charms were. To this, the members all seemed embarrassed as they hesitated, but Taefung opened his mouth first. He starts and says, "I want to say it's singing. Because I've sung a lot and have affection for it.. I want to be a singer that makes people touched like Kim Bumsoo senior."

Next is Ghun. "When I normally just have an expressionless face, people tell me that I look angry. Once I laugh, they say it's really nice to see. In my opinion, I think my charm is when I laugh."

Zin nods his head to Ghun's words. He then imprints his correct lifestyle image by saying, "Just like Ghun hyung, I'm not one that laughs often. Fans even say that I look scary when I don't laugh. Truthfully, I can only laugh if something's really funny. Because I have the personality of telling right from wrong, I tell them it's not funny if it isn't."

After hearing the hyung's answers, maknae Sulhu slightly answers, "I think mine's when I laugh as well." To this, the hyungs compliment him, "Being the maknae is his charm." Taefung, who heard this, added on, "I think you have the most popularity if you're the maknae in the team. It seemed like Sulhu had the most popularity. It seems like that when I see it."

Haewon, who was the last to go, said, "My charm?". Then as he showed that he was thinking over it a lot, the members said in chorus, "Being strange." Ghun added, "He uses a lot of words that most people wouldn't. Strange words like 'cells' and 'on Earth'. And while we're in the car, he watches programs like the documentary, 'National Geographic'. So I think that his strangeness that differs from others, is Haewon's charm."

Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:29 am

[INTERVIEW] 110503 X-5, "Will show charms as X-5 and not as 'the second OO' " Interview ①

Interviews Tvdaily2

Through the flood of idol groups, there is a skilled group who stands out. This is the 5 membered male group, X-5.

X-5, even the name is unique. It's a team name that uses the Greek word 'XENOS', which means 'allomorph' and 'stranger', and is completed with 'Five' for the five members who have their own colors and charms.

Leader Ghun (23) who has a soft charisma, Haewon (21) whose fantasy-like eyes are his charm, Taefung (21) whose vocals hit you like a wind, masculine Zin (19) whose lifestyle is correct and certain, and the innocent and innocent maknae, Sulhu (17). The five men who have gentle features with heights that don't lose to models, overwhelming performances, and outstanding skills have given a warning about changing the music industry and set their first foot out.

The members who had a fated meeting with the group, X-5, through auditions. After a year of training from early morning till late at night, they swore their names on being singers and debuted. Then they stood on their first debut stage. Along with the anticipation of 'finally being able to achieve my dream' and nervousness, they weren't fully content with their first stage.

"Instead of being content with our first stage, we had more thoughts about needing to improve more. After monitoring the first broadcast, rather than compliment on the good points, we looked for our lacking points and now we're in the middle of fixing them. This is because we need to show a better side of ourselves to the public. Points that we were sad about were: we were nervous since it was our first time, we weren't able to show a side that showed we were enjoying it more."

Interviews Tvdaily1

To the recently debuted, newcomer group, X-5, it was the first time and the start for doing broadcasts, interviews, showcases, and everything else. To this, the members said in chorus, "We were really nervous for the broadcast stage, where we had to show our dancing and singing for the first time through television. But after doing one or two of them, I think we're more comfortable with it."

X-5's title song is 'The Show is Over'. The song, with its strong and grand hip-hop rhythm that stands out, is by the singer/producer, Rhymer.

"The title is really strong, right? We think that 'The Show is Over' is a song that shows X-5's positive points well. We have the positive point of being able to differentiate vocal ranges for the vocal and rap parts. The vocal's alto is Taefung, soprano is Ghun, and bass is Haewon. The rap's high tone is Zin and the low tone is Sulhu. Rhymer senior considered our uniqueness and made us the strong and dramatic song, 'The Show is Over'."

X-5's vocal range, that allows each of their personalities to stand out along with matching each other's parts perfectly in the song, is their strategy that differentiates them with other idol groups. The confident X-5 members said, "Vocal ranges are something you're born with and we think meeting members with their own vocal range definitely becomes another positive point. We're able to express songs in various and wider ways, and we think that we can digest songs in-depth."

X-5 doesn't dream of becoming 'the 2nd' someone. Leader Ghun perfectly answered, "Because there are many seniors we want to like, we would like it if you didn't see us as 'the 2nd' someone, but just as X-5."

We asked what their goal was as a rookie. X-5, whose greed towards their dreams grow a bit more as they continue their answer to my question.

"Our largest goal right now is to let many people know about X-5. We don't think there could be anything more thankful than for the public to know about the group, X-5. If we pass that, it would be nice to get 1st on a music program. And if we add on more greed, maybe even the newcomer award on end-of-the-year programs? It's a chance that only comes around once." (Laughter)

Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:28 am

[INTERVIEW] 110506 - Five Unique and Refined Males, X-5 Has Come

Interviews X51q

I met these refined males in the sweet spring. I couldn't believe that they were newcomers who only debuted a couple of weeks ago. Just like their strong and cool stage, their modest and confident eyes predict a new wind.

X-5 was that kind of group. They confidently included the Greek word, 'XENOS', which means 'allomorph stranger', into their team name. It's their ambition to show a unique color, different from any other idol group. Any rookie is fresh. However, X-5's freshness has 'this special thing' that we can't explain.

Leader Ghun (23) with the soft charisma, Haewon (21) with the dreamy eyes, Taefung (21) with storm-like vocals, Zin (19) who knows from right to wrong, and the innocent maknae, Sulhu (17). They have thrown their hats into the ring of the music industry with their title song, 'The Show is Over', which has a mixture of hip-hop rhythms and electronic sounds.

All of your names are unique. The meaning behind those names?

▶ My name has the Chinese character of 'to be stronger'. As much as I'm the leader, I wanted to strongly hold up the other members. (Ghun)

My real name is Jung Haewon. Because my name is unique, I think people look at me as if I'm unique. (Haewon)

My personality style is telling 'right things are right, and wrong things are wrong', so I picked my name like this as well. And my real name has 'Jin' in it twice. (Zin)

A company employee picked this name, but I liked it. I want to sweep the music industry like my name. (Taefung)

It has the meaning of 'after the snow falls' in Chinese characters. It's to say I'm innocent. (Sulhu)

How did you feel after finishing your long trainee days and finally standing on stage?

▶ The responses during our showcase were really good. That's why we worked harder on our debut stage. Because succeeding is our goal, not debuting, we thought a lot about needing to do well. But we're never fully content with our performances. Because we want to show 100%.

Your title song, 'The Show is Over', is quite a strong song. How did you take it in?

▶ When we first received the song, we worried a lot about how we would digest it. Because the lyrics express a man's feelings of being betrayed by love, we thought a lot about it as well. None of us have any experience in dating. We listened to many sad songs instead.

The music industry currently has many idol groups. How do you plan to differentiate from them?

▶ Although there are many seniors we look up to, we want to have our own color. It's not like your color is decided after releasing one album. We want to at least release a couple albums, and improve while doing more promotions in the entertainment industry. Although we can't firmly say that 'this' is our own color, we'll try our best.

What do you think about international promotions?

▶ Of course we're thinking about international promotions. There's a Hallyu newspaper called, Kanfun, and we had an interview last week with it. We have a performance in Indonesia next month, and we plan to perform in July at Singapore and in September for Thailand. We've already gained many international fans as well. We want to make our fans touched by showing a better stage.

There are many singers who become actors lately, do you have any thoughts about on trying something else out?

▶ We want to do everything. Experience is important. We have member from the Theater and Film Department and another one who has experience with musicals. I think it's really charming to have done something in another field. We also have greed to do variety shows. I think we would do well if we could go on the TV program, 'We Got Married'.

A goal you want to achieve as a singer this year?

▶ Our top goal is definitely to get the newcomer award. Because you can only get this award once in your lifetime, we are trying to do our best. Since we are still newcomers, we think we need to inform the public about ourselves. We also want to get 1st place on a music program.

It hasn't been long since you've debuted, but you have many fans. A word to your fans?

▶ We would like it if you watched over us. Please cheer us on every time we go on stage, and love us a lot. Our fans' love is a big strength to us. If we gain more fans, we'll show our abs (laughter). We'll show various charms to X-5 in the future. We'll do our best!

CREDITS: Asia Today (SOURCE);; yeoljjung @ X-FIVE STAR (TRANS) [/center]
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

1. The meaning of your name
Didn’t really feel like translating this one since they explained their stage names here.
Lia: Ti varemenh pou einai h tupissa! Eleos dn thn xonevw! (einai auth pou exei kai to forum kai einai gia sfaliares)

2. X-5 is…
Jinwan: …the coolest/greatest group in the world.
Donghyun: …the brightest group of stars.
Haewon: …a sunny spring
Hyunseok: …one
Hyeonjin: …a charm that is addictive and bouncy like coke.
Lia: Daaaaaaw you guys are so sweet!!! *hugs them all*

3. Which singer/song has influenced you/is significant to you
Jinwan: Drunken Tiger - ‘I Want You’
Donghyun: Jason Mraz - ‘Geek in the Pink’
Haewon: Billy Joel
Hyunseok: Shinhwa - ‘Wild Eyes’
Hyeonjin: Eminem - Lose Yourself
Lia: LOL eimai sigourh oti mono o Hyunseok einai se hlikia gia na 3erei tous Shinhwa!! Vevaia kai o Haewon me ton Donghyun alla megalwsan me alla muala!

4. Now that you’ve debuted, which artist would you like to meet
Jinwan: Tiger JK
Donghyun: Kim Bumsu sunbaenim, Lee Seungchul sunbaenim (I want to see you ♥)
Haewon: Lee Seungchul
Hyunseok: Shinhwa sunbaenim
Hyeonjin: Eminem
Lia: Jin paidi m, ti kollhma einai auto me ton Eminem?

5. A bad habit
Jinwan: I bite my nails
Donghyun: Sometimes I bite my nails
Haewon: I touch my head and apply lipbalm frequently.
Hyunseok: [T/N: I’m not sure what he said]
Hyeonjin: I speak fast
Lia: Gti to perimena gia ton Haewon???

6. Charm point
Jinwan: When practicing [T/N: I think he misunderstood the question and answered for the time/point he’s most charming lol]
Donghyun: Dazzling and refreshing
Haewon: Sweet voice
Hyunseok: My smile
Hyeonjin: When I laugh
Lia: *dreamy eyes* dazzling and refreshing.... yeeeah.... *sighs*

7. Nickname
Jinwan: Wondukong [T/N: I’m not exactly sure what that means]
Donghyun: Please give me a nickname ♥
Haewon: Haega [T/N: Taken from Haewon, but ‘haega’ also means ‘sun’]
Hyunseok: Sson. My real name is Son Hyunseok.
Hyeonjin: Jinjin, Koala [T/N: the third nickname was one I wasn’t sure how to translate exactly. 햇반이 is like…Cookie, but not as in a cookie, as in…a cute way to say ‘The Cook’ haha]
Lia: Donghyun oppa, can I give you a nickname?

8. Strengths / weaknesses
Jinwan: Bright / simple
Donghyun: Passionate / obsessively competitive
Haewon: Sensitive / too quiet
Hyunseok: Positive mind control [T/N: lol That’s exactly how he said it, but I think he means he has a positive mindset] / hasty/wary
Hyeonjin: Good memory / Difficult to understand because [he] talks fast.
Lia: OMG erwtevomai!!!! Passionate... yesh!! Obsessively competitive? Nomizw vrhka to allo m miso!!!

9. The words suddenly in your head/exactly what you’re feeling now
Jinwan: I’m hungry
Donghyun: Love, Taefung
Haewon: I’m happy
Hyunseok: X-5 daebak!
Hyeonjin: Hunger
Lia: Kyaa LOVE??? I love you Donghyun oppa <333

10. To the members:
Jinwan: Let’s work harder in the future to open the door to our dreams [T/N: Re-phrased it a bit]
Donghyun: [/TN: I’m sorry, I didn’t really understand ;~;]
Haewon: I Love You. [T/N: He wrote this in English]
Hyunseok: [T/N: Sorry, I didn’t understand his either]
Hyeonjin: Do well!

source: may edition of junior magazine; trans: hyeonzin@tumblr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews