Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) Empty
PostSubject: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

Ceci magazine May issue interview, with Kwanghee, Siwan and Minwoo

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) Iansx10

Quote :
Im Siwan

Study-idol who admired Lee Seunggi, good at singing and studying. Now he suspended his studies for a while, but the fever for studying is still burning in this heart. Gauge Even I think that I lack in the "variety" department. As a "true Busan man" who is not good with words, I want to have sense of humor that would make people laugh. Competitive Spirit I'm a man too, so when I exercise with other idol team's members, I'm naturally competitive. To be honest, I want to win at any cost in sports I can and can't do. However, while I was exercising with my delicate looks, there were also people with inhuman strength. Positioning It's just my wish, but I'd love to be called a fashion-idol. I have much interest in fashion, so praising me as the guy who wears the clothes with sense makes my heart grow. Rule Because there are so many members, each of us has to wait for his turn. This waiting can take a long time. But it's rule that is not a rule to support generously from behind the member whose turn it is. It's not a rule we made on purpose, it's just something the 9 of us have been doing naturally. BGM Carnival's "Goose's dream". There's a lot of thing I' want to try to do. But as I grow older, there's this feeling that I lack the time to do all those things I want to try. Hoping that all those dreams will come true one day, this is my BGM choice.

Hwang Kwanghee

Style machine, variety idol who wants to obtain a nickname 'cool idol'. Spec. When our company's CEO saw me for the first time, he said that I will be responsible for the visual (aspect of the group). He probably saw that I showed my bright side by my constant smile. Competitive Spirit I think that it's to be expected (of me) if I want to be called for variety shows. The competitive spirit is fierce when somebody wants to do it alone. Rule. Unconditionally trust the other members. You can't do anything without trust. Weapon Because of the different personalities of our 9 members, we're active in various fields, such as variety shows, fashion, modelling, acting, MC-ing. You will see what are we capable of doing soon. The Ultimate Goal To do what I like to do for a long time. My ultimate goal is to be recognized in our country as 'laughing virus' whenever people think of 'Kwanghee'.

Ha Minwoo

Minwoo, who is responsible for dance in ZE:A, is dreaming about something else: to gain recognition in the field of music. Motive I loved being on stage since the primary school. Gradually I gained some stage experience and after getting a good grade at one conversation, I could continue my dream as a singer. Spec I came to Star Empire after leader Junyoung hyung's invitation. My strength is that in the trainee days, when the members were chosen in the form of survival, I was able to save my skin a few times. It was a great help that I learnt things fast, let it be dancing or singing. Gauge The opiniont hat I'm the best at dancing in ZE:A has been always following me around. In order to meet those expectations, I practiced dance even harder. But nowadays, more than being praised for that, I'd like to be recognized in the field of music. I want to become a singer who can move people to tears and laugh, rather than a boy who only knows how to dance. Weapon There are a lot of idol teams, but our ability as an united force is the best. I can say that 9 people sharing the same body and mind is better than anyone else.

Source:Ceci magazine May issue
Translation: Nashirah@EmpireChildren
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

ZE:A enlists the help of Chris Golightly for their July comeback

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 20110614

ZE:A previously announced that they’ll be making a comeback next month, and today, they’ve returned with news that singer-songwriter Chris Golightly worked with the boys on their new album.

Chris Golightly is known for making it into the Top 20 of “American Idol” season nine. He also ranked first place on the Billboard chart, and even participated in the composition of Far East Movement’s hit track, “Like a G6“.

Golightly reportedly gave ZE:A tips on his vocal know-hows. A representative of Star Empire revealed, “Through this comeback, ZE:A hopes to shed their image of being ‘variety idols’ and really emphasize their music. They begin their day with a morning run and practice their choreography and vocals for over eight hours a day.”

They continued, “Their new song focuses on creating a new image for them. Main vocalist Dongjun’s transformation, as well as the other members’ improvements, will be something worth looking forward to.”

ZE:A will be releasing their comeback track on July 8th.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
Credits:allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 pm

ANAN Magazine No. 1765

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) Anan2ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) Anan1

A single word from Junyoung:
If I reborn, I want to be
Kwanghee! It’s because I don’t have humor sense. I love ballad, so I
want to sing ballad in Japanese later.

From Dongjun (to Junyoung):
You’re
always trying your best in learning ever since our trainee time; you
are a person that really looks like an older brother. But, surprisingly
you have childish side too; in this visit to Japan too, ever since we
left Korea and until three days, you’re al~~ways gaming and not
sleeping! That’s why, you always looked sleepy. Ah, your snoring is also
terrible! I think your interesting action is above everyone’s
imagination.

A single word from Heechul:
In the movie, I became a
protagonist that wore hat in reticence; I did it too often until I’m
sick of wearing hat. Someday, I want to play in band. I like
L’Arc~en~Ciel.

From Minwoo (to Heechul):
I think you
have cool and bright image, but the truth is you are very weird. There
are too much dangerous secrets (laugh), it’s really can’t be said here!
You
say “Let’s sleep together!”, and you come in to my bed, please stop it
okay, Heechul! Ah, dear fans, please don’t misunderstand!

A single word from Minwoo:
I love Usher. When I’m imagining a
singing figure for my solo, it will be Usher. I like how he always
changes style and image, so now I’m using glasses.

From Junyoung (to Minwoo):
You
have aegyo, and you’re likeable, even from a man’s view like me you are
a person that people want to hug. Still, your weakness is that you have
a lot of worries. Once in a while you’d mope; and you couldn’t
concentrate in your works. Often, while we’re drinking alcohol, you
consult your problem. Anyway, even though you like alcohol, seems like
you love it more when you go drinking with your member. Your drinking
habit is… a secret (laugh).

A single word from Taehun:
If I have girlfriend, I will
dedicate my self-made song to her. At this interval too, it’s a sad song
but, I made a song that I put my feelings into it, titled as “I want to
protect you”.

From Heechul (to Taehun):
A carefree
man?! Man with warmth?! You really have tolerance. And then, your
personality isn’t two sided, you don’t have things that you hide… You
are really a person that thinks about everyone. There is nothing that I
want to fix from you, not even one! Your current self is good. Ah, but,
it’s not perfect though (laugh).

A single word from Hyungshik:
This time, if I were reborn,
I’ll go to university normally, and it seems that I will be a company
employee. I was trainee since my childhood, so there are no memories of
my school days remained.

From Kwanghee (to Hyungshik):
a prince, your characters are really nice. I want you to marry with my
younger sister! When you saw actress nude pictures for anan in front of
your eyes, you’re surprised, and turned it over. That purity too, you’re
like a prince.
Your body is tall, and your singing is great, if I can reborn I want to be Hyungshik!

A single word from Kevin:
Ever since my childhood I love
R&B. I listened to old songs too. I have practiced Justin
Timberlake’s song so if I have a chance it seems that I will sing it.

From Hyungshik (to Kevin):
There
are a lot of things that we learned together, ZE:A’s father! You gave
me various advices seriously. But still, among other member, you’re the
busiest , so even though you’re willing to listen to me, you’re hard to
find! It’s a secret, but Kevin doesn’t have girlfriend! (“I have a
lot” Kevin denies it desperately)

A single word from Siwan:
In this movie, there are only men,
so next time I want to be in a love drama. If I be the boyfriend, I will
propose my girl while playing violin.

From Taehun (to Siwan):
You’re
supposed to be hyung but somehow you’re a short handsome man, I feel
like growing you up more. You’re a man that people feel like to protect.
We often go shopping together, somehow you really like western-style.
If people asked how much money you have spent for the clothes you wore,
they would be surprised because it really cost much. However, at one
side there a lot of things that you forget, I often bring the things
that Siwan forget to bring in the waiting room.

A single word from Kwanghee:
In the movie, I have the prince
role accompanied by his subordinates. It’s an exact opposite character
from myself, so I feel happy~. Someday I want to sing X-JAPAN’s ballad
on stage.

From Siwan (to Kwanghee):
As everyone know,
he’s always being cheerful everywhere, everytime. He is a mood maker
that will make the place he is in become bright. But, sometimes his
behavior is too excessive, he’s being noisy, so I want to fix that. He’s
cheating on makeup though (laugh), the truth is he has dark skin. He
will amaze other people that take their makeup.

Source: ANAN Magazine No. 1765 (2011.07.13)
Scans by: eiji satoshi @ ameba
Translation: fetishoney @EmpireChildren
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

Drunken man disrupts ZE:A

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 20110813

Drunken man disrupts ZE:A’s stage mid-performance

ZE:A recently experienced an alarming stage incident that had netizens once again criticizing the lack of security around performers.

On August 8th, the members of ZE:A were performing “Heart For 2” at the World Cultural Expo in Kyungju, when a drunken audience member suddenly burst onto the stage.

The video clip recorded the drunkard going on stage during the performance, stealing Kevin’s microphone before he tried to take Dongjun’s. He was quickly restrained by security personnel, and ZE:A managed to complete their performance.

On August 12th, a representative from Star Empire stated, “A drunken audience member suddenly went on stage during the performance. It could’ve been a dangerous situation but it ended well without any injuries. The members first thought the man was a staff member and laughed it off. It was just an accident.”

Due to other events involving lax security, such as Taeyeon’s kidnapping incident and INFINITE’s recent stage disruption, netizens expressed their concern for ZE:A. They commented, “It was a dangerous situation” and “The audience seems to be been losing their respect and conscience lately.”

Source: Star News via Nate + AKP & kimdongjundotk

ti kanei o allos???? YAH!!!! GET F**** AWAY FROM MY BOYS!!!!! ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 49382
Back to top Go down
ShineeSimone
♥♥
ShineeSimone

Location : A8hna genika, alla pio eidika sthn kardia tou Onew !!!

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm

ela reee, kala molis diabasa thn eidhsh troma3a ligo mhpws egine tipota sobaro giati blepw tis eikones kai nomiza oti paei na tous epite8ei alla molis blepw to video den 3erw giati ala mou fanhke toso asteio !!! kala htan geloios o tropos pou ton stamathse kai auto o me8usmenos ton Dongjun alla eixe polu gelio kai meta pou kai ta alla melh gelagan me auto pou egine !!hahahhaha eixe polu plaka alla kati prepei na kanoun kai ekeinoi oi security giati tetoia pragmata ginontai polu suxna kai katantaei spastiko !! alla auto eixe gelio (me thn kalh thn ennoia panta) !!^_^
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 am

ZE:A top the Taiwanese and Philippine charts

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 20120110

ZE:A have topped the charts in several Asian countries.

ZE:A have topped G-Music’s weekly K-pop chart and held a high rank in Five Music’s eZPeer chart in Taiwan with their best album, The Most Powerful ZE:A…Ever!, released on January 6.

ZE:A have gone straight into various music charts and the channel V chart in Japan with their Japanese single album, Daily Daily. And they also topped the Astro Chart’s overseas album chart in Philippines with EXCITING, which includes “Watch Out!!”

Star Empire Entertainment, ZE:A’s agency says, “We concentrated on promotional activities in Japan last year, but in this year, we want to provide fans in other Asian countries with more chances to see ZE:A.”

ZE:A are currently working on their new album to come back to the music scene before the first half of this year ends.

Source: en.korea.com
Credits: EmpireChildren
Back to top Go down
Dami Kim
Administrator
Administrator
Dami Kim

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:18 am

ZE:A to delay their comeback due to Junyoung’s ankle injury

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 20120529_zea_junyoung

ZE:A has made the unfortunate announcement that they will be delaying their comeback due to leader Junyoung‘s injured ankle.

On May 30, Star Empire revealed, “ZE:A’s Junyoung injured his right ankle, which has led us to push back ZE:A’s comeback date, originally scheduled for June 21.”

Junyoung slipped while filming for an outdoor variety show on May 28, and was rushed to the hospital for treatment. The agency also added, “He’ll be needing treatment for the time being so ZE:A’s comeback status will be decided according to Junyoung’s level of recovery. Their showcase and album release will be temporarily delayed.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

Whoah~ Take Care Junyoung!!~ :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaNaiiMyMusic
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:33 am

ναι γτ αντε θελουμε να τους δουμε παλιιιιιιι ! Σιουαν ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 858139 Τζουν ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) 520116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)   ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here) Empty

Back to top Go down

ZE:A's News (the NOT so important here)
Page 1 of 1