Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military Empty
PostSubject: [Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military   [Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 am

Rain shares his thoughts on marriage and about being on the “Time 100″ list

[Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military 20110422_1303482561_09393300_1

Rain was recently interviewed on the April 22nd broadcast of KBS 1TV’s “KBS Newsline” for being named “Top 100 world’s most influential people in 2011″ by Time Magazine.

During the interview, Rain stated, “It’s truly an honor to come in 1st place, and it came as a bit of a happy surprise. The online vote is a popularity vote and the selection for the Top 100 is chosen by select people all over the world from Time Magazine.”

When asked about recent controversial news about celebrities’ private lives, Rain replied, “Because I am also a celebrity, I believe that it’s important to have some privacy, but it is also important to show the public your honest self.”

Then, the news anchor suddenly asked if Rain is married (indirectly referring to the current Seo Taiji scandal). Surprised by the question, Rain answered, “I want to get married. (Although I haven’t entered the military yet) Truthfully, I want to get married now, but I’m not dating anyone at the moment.”

Meanwhile, in the revealed “Time 100″ list, Rain is listed amongst the likes of U.S. President Obama, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, and Myanmar politician Aung San Suu Kyi. In particular, Rain was the first Korean celebrity to make the “Time 100″ list back in 2006. With his second appearance on this list, Rain has become the first celebrity in all of Asia to make the “Time 100″ list twice.

Also, Rain has been invited to the “Time 100″ party, which will be held in New York City on April 26th. He is scheduled to leave for the event from Inchon Airport on the 24th at 7:30pm

Singer Rain revealed, “I plan to enlist for active duty later this year. After I am discharged, I will participate in an American movie.”

On April 22nd, Rain guested on KBS 1TV’s “Newsline” and was interviewed about his appearance on the “TIME 100″ list for the second time – the first in Asian celebrity history.

According to “TIME”, Rain has “successfully transformed into a movie star.” To this comment, the anchor asked him, “Do you have any plans to flim a movie in the States?”

Rain answered, “I have received many great scripts. However, because I have to enlist into the army this year, I have temporarily pushed them back. Later, after I get discharged, I hope I can film in the States.”

He continued, “I think I will enlist into active duty. I haven’t decided whether I will serve in the Marines, Air Force, or Army. I’m still thinking about it.”

Source: Newsen via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[Rain] Rains talks about marriage,Time Poll and military
Page 1 of 1