Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

[RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  Empty
PostSubject: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

[RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  Posted10

Source :HERE
Quote :

Translation:

"it's realㅠ
when you get off at yeouido station (note: yeouido is an island next to the han river), the 2nd floor at the fairytale holdings (note: ? it's a building, i really don't know what it is) behind the waehwan bank at the 4th exit is a place called "dokdo tuna abalone" (note: a restaurant, i'm assuming) ㅇ ㅇ
do you know? well whatever, i was planning on going there with my friends but when we got in there people were hustling and bustling about
i saw and there was jonghyunnie and kibummie and other people? whatever, ajusshis were eating
because i was surprised i just stood there shaking but about 10 minutes later after they finished eating, only jonghyun and kibum walked out
i was standing around like an idiot and kibum accidentally hit my shoulder saying "oh, i'm sorry~" he said that and left (note: insert fangirl crying here)
(note: she gets a bit...excited here lol) but as soon as bummie walked out, like a motorcycle, right? a motorcycle drove right in front of bummie. but bummie didn't notice because he was playing around with his cell phone
so i uselessly (by reflex) ran to save him but jonghyun ran quickly right past me
he took bummie and turned him around; if he didn't, he would've been hit
but it was the first time i've seen jonghyunnie so mad hehehehehe
i thought i was seeing a fan fic, guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's expensive and people don't go there often so that's why they must've came
whatever, jonghyun was like "are you crazy" to kibum and was angry, he was seriously scary (note: insert fangirl squealing)
but because we were watching they just politely laughed and apologized
but the greatest thing was that we were shaking like crazy because jonghyun was scary but kibummie was like "humph thanks for saving me but why are you like this?" (note: like, 'what's with this kid' with his bean pie, diva attitude? god damn it must be real)
it was that kind of expres​sion(note: insert more laughter) ummaaaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ i really thought i was reading a fan ficㅠㅠㅠㅠ there was no time to take a picture for proof
kibum was really in danger ㅠㅠ
★quote of what jonghyun said★

"yah kim kibum are you crazy? yah, what's in that cell phone? (what in it is that important) yah sshi (we thought he was cussing but he was being conscious of us)

yah you couldn't hear the sound of a motorcycle while looking at your phone? something bad could've happened!! (rage...anger etc w/e)

Dn 3ero kata poso isxuei ala ipa n t kano post os pros enhmerwsh!
Pados ine pl cute p o Jonghyun t eyelne ston Key k o Key ws DIVA klasika
htan s stul "whatever"
My OT2/3
<3 <3 <3

Last edited by agelicaso on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Hahaha!!! O Key einai cool!!!! Kai to fangirl tuxeroooooo [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  505535
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Imouto
♥♥
Imouto

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:21 pm

LOL. kra3imo by Jonghyun. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LabriniKey2313

LabriniKey2313

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

iiii kale pote egine autooo?? kai poia einai auth h fan leei pou phge na tn swsei?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
poia nomizei oti einai??? aaaa!! to paidi m phge na mhxanopath8ei kai egw pou hmoun??? :( :(
na'nai kala o jonghyun pantws!! anastasia ta sunxarhthria m gia tn andra pou exeis! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1194962095
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

LabriniKey2313 wrote:
iiii kale pote egine autooo?? kai poia einai auth h fan leei pou phge na tn swsei?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
poia nomizei oti einai??? aaaa!! to paidi m phge na mhxanopath8ei kai egw pou hmoun??? :( :(
na'nai kala o jonghyun pantws!! anastasia ta sunxarhthria m gia tn andra pou exeis! lol!

DN phge fan na ton swsei Labrini!
Ase katw to maxairi xD
O jonghyun ton esose!!^^
KAI meta ton ekra3e ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
kla t kane xD
EXOUN K ENA COMEBACK N KANOUN!!!
>.<
Back to top Go down
LabriniKey2313

LabriniKey2313

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:25 am

agelicaso wrote:
LabriniKey2313 wrote:

DN phge fan na ton swsei Labrini!
Ase katw to maxairi xD
O jonghyun ton esose!!^^
KAI meta ton ekra3e ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
kla t kane xD
EXOUN K ENA COMEBACK N KANOUN!!!
>.<

ma nai to 3erw oti dn to eswse auth kai tn eswse o jonghyun!! auto pou phge na kanei dn m arese! dld na aggi3ei tn key!! krataw akoma to maxairi Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1194962095
Imouto
♥♥
Imouto

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 am

na prosexei k ligo o key omws re labrini mazepse ton ligo!!! emena o dikos mou eswse ton diko sou!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?    [RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?  Empty

Back to top Go down

[RUMOR] Key almost hit by a motor cycle?
Page 1 of 1