Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling Empty
PostSubject: [2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling   [2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

[2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling 201102131602131001_1
On February 12th, 2NE1’s Dara shared a pre-debut picture through her me2day of her self-named ‘11-line abs’.

The singer wrote, “A long time ago, before our debut and around the beginning of our debut, I’d bring a camera everywhere whenever we had a photoshoot and take pictures to leave a memory of it. I think this was before my debut.. Our first jacket photoshoot.. This is Dal-ong showing off her sexy and healthy ‘11 line’ abs.. It’s already two years ago, kya~! Pictures of memory, I’m storing them all hehehe…”

Although the picture looks like she’s somehow defying gravity, Dara revealed that she’s actually lying on the floor, and the picture was just flipped to achieve the effect.

Fans commented, “Even if I flip the picture, it still looks like you’re on the ceiling”, “Where’s your abs? You look so skinny, what do you eat??,” and “Fashionista!!! Two years ago and now, still so cool~”.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

[2NE1] Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling
Page 1 of 1