Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer Empty
PostSubject: Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer   Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:07 am

Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer 5bplhc10
On KBS Music Bank to air on the 25th, 2AM Jinwoon will create a special stage with other idol groups.

Jinwoon will be playing the drums while CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa and Super Junior's Sungmin will play the guitar and SNSD Taeyeon will be the lead vocal. They will be singing Kelly Clarkson's 'My Life Would Suck Without You.'

2AM Jinwoon has been known to have exceptional drum skills since he was in a rock band in high school. However, he has never shown them off on air.

Netizens have shown a positive response and are anticipating Jinwoon on drums, stating, "I've heard that he's great at drums, I'm looking forward to the performance," and "I think he will be the drummer that smiles the most in this world."

Jinwoon has stated, "It's my first time playing the drums live so I'm very nervous. It's not a hard song to play so it's fortunate but it is my first stage so I would like to complete it without any mistakes."

On the 25th, the other 2AM members, Kwon, Seulong, and Changmin, will also have a special stage prepared aside from Jinwoon's new band.
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Allase
Administrator
Administrator
Allase

PostSubject: Re: Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer   Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 am

wow polli interesting de to ksera oti itan rockas !
hmmm am looking forward to it !
otan vgei videaki please post it :3
Back to top Go down
https://greekpop.forumotion.com
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer   Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 am

Nai einai koita edw !!!!

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer   Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinwoon joins a new band as a drummer
Page 1 of 1