Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST Empty
PostSubject: [2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST   [2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST

[2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST 20110207dreamhighost

2AM’s Jinwoon and Changmin have teamed up for an impressive duet, as featured on Dream High’s 6th OST release, “Can’t I Love You“.

The song showcases 2AM’s distinctive style, and features lyrics which describe one man’s fluttering confession to a close, but special friend.

The drama has been climbing in viewer ratings episode-by-episode, thanks to the increasing complexity of the various love lines. 2AM’s OST participation is expected to add to the emotional effect.

Check it out below!

Credits:allkpop.com

magiko~!! [2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST 16417
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[2AM] 2AM’s Jinwoon & Changmin release “Can’t I Love You?” for “Dream High” OST
Page 1 of 1