Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple Empty
PostSubject: BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple   BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 pm

BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple

BEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple 20100922_fantasystarcouple-600x336BEAST member KiKwang along with 2AM members Changmin and Jinwoon put on a special performance for the audience on the ChuseokBEAST’s KiKwang + 2AM’s Changmin & Jinwoon having some fun on Fantasy Star Couple Mag-glass_10x10 Special of ‘Fantasy Star Couples Challenge Cup‘. The trio was also joined by Korean basketball star 우지원 (Woo Ji Won). All four men are known for their excellent physiques and body condition, so they all took center stage and did various exercises. Sounds simple, right? Well, to make things interesting they also had to sing 2AM’s hit song ‘Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die’… while exercising! As a bonus they also performed BEAST’s hit track ‘Shock’ shortly thereafter.Check out the hilarious performance below.
Cr: allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1