Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Νέα της Dambi

Go down 
+2
hotdbsk.gr
nalty7
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Son Dambi is number one on Dosirak music chart   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 100711_dambiplag-370x275

Son Dambi made her long anticipated comeback with her third mini-album, The Queen.

However, many of you know that there were several issues associated with her new album. Her music video for her title track, Queen, turned about to be plagiarized, and soon after, the actual song was hit with plagiarism accusations as well. To top it off, netizens were very disappointed with her live performance.

But even all of that can’t stop this diva from getting number one on the Dosirak chart!

Queen had explosive popularity when it first came out, reaching number one on the real-time chart. The song also managed to climb its way up to number one on the Dosirak weekly charts, beating missA’s Bad Girl Good Girl, and BEG Narsha’s BBI-RI-BOP-A, which is in second and third place. Another track on her album, Can’t U See, is at seventh place as well

S:allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: How does Son Dambi react when male stars call her?   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100721_sondambi

Star Son Dambi was recently featured as one of show’s guest stars on KBS2TV’s Happy Together Season 3.

In light of her newly-released album, Queen, the girl shared quite interesting stories about herself on the set, including her strategies on how to react male stars who show interests in her.

Son Dambi revealed, “There aren’t many celebrities who know my number, and somehow, one male star managed to find out. He called my cell phone and said that he would like to get closer to me.”

The hosts then asked, “What did you do when you got the call?” Dambi answered, “I just ignored his phone calls.”

With such beautiful face and body, there’s no doubt in the fact that the girl must have many suitors.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi pays big money for dance lessons   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100721_sdb

The “Queen” Son Dambi has revealed that she’s once paid more than six grand monthly for dance lessons prior to her debut. According to the superstar herself, she was such a klutz that even her teacher tried to persuade her into quitting the music career.

Regardless, Son Dambi believed she could really accomplish this. She revealed on SBS E!TV’s E! News Korea, “I fell in love with this genre called krumping. In order to learn this type of dance, I put myself on the plane to go to U.S. It cost me over than 6,000 dollars.”

Maybe perhaps the girl should’ve focused more on singing instead of dancing. Son Dambi has been getting criticized much lately for barely even singing on stage, but lip syncing over 75% of her song. Some witty netizens even believe that “The Queen by Son Dambi” is inappropriate to title the song, but “The Queen by Computer (feat. Son Dambi)” is.

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100721_comments-460x310

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi and Kahi reached number 2 on the Billboard charts?   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100721_sondambikahi

SBS E!TV’s E! News Korea recently revealed that another Korean group had got themselves on the Billboard charts a long time ago. Their group name was called S.Blush, and the members were people that you know very well.

The members included diva Son Dambi and sexy After School’s Kahi.

In the past, the two were in the project group along with a couple of other girls, which formed S.Blush. They released a song titled It’s My Life back in 2006, and managed to reach the number 2 spot on the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart. Below is a video of the group performing the song live

Although there are some well informed fans who knew of this before, the news has spread rapidly after the recent report on E! News and is bringing much attention, as it’s one of the top keywords on the various Korean portals today.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi reveals that her ideal man is Go Soo   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100723_sondambiideal_1

Son Dambi’s recent confession about her ideal is garnering hot attention.

Through this week’s Happy Together, Son Dambi revealed. “My ideal is Go Soo.” At first when she was asked about her ideal man, Son Dambi was hesitant.

It wasn’t till MC Park Mi Sun shared that her ideal was Go Soo that eventually led Son Danbi to chime in that he was her ideal as well.

After Son Dambi agreed that Go Soo was her ideal, Park Mi Sun made everyone laugh by sadly expressing, “I lost.”

I’m sure many men would be jealous of this actor.

S:ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Dambi   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 am

Son Dambi sings for the ladies with Queen on Inkigayo

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 14

Son Dambi is back in Inkigayo with "Queen" this week. Also, during her performance, the MC's Yonghwa, Jo Kwon and Sulli can't help but dance with her on the choreo on her chorus, I find her choreo really catchy as well. Another round of performances by Son Dambi this week, and I must say I really love her outfits for her concept.

Credits: DailyKpopNews
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi has a girl group member look-a-like   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100805_sondambiyoonhye

Netizens have made an interesting comparison between sexy singer Son Dambi and Rainbow’s Yoonhye.

As soon as Rainbow’s comeback concept photo was released, people couldn’t help but notice that one of the members looked a lot like Son Dambi.

She has her hair tight in a ponytail and is sporting bright purple eyeshadow, and the photo was naturally compared to one of Son Dambi where she is turning her head in the same angle as Yoonhye. I have to admit, they do look an awful lot alike from that angle.

Netizens wrote,

“I can’t tell who’s who.”
“The sexy vibe they give off is similar too.”
“I’m so jealous of their genes.”

What a great way for Yoonhye to get her name known.

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Dambi   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 am

Reeee h Dambi m fainetai pio wraia....
k allh den einai asxhmh!
apla den m aresoun oi sugriseis!!!!
o kathenas exei k thn xarh tou!!!!
twra thn stigmatisan thn kopela!!!!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi is sad she couldn’t perform alongside Lee Hyori   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:17 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100806_sondambiissadshecouldntperformalongsideleehyori_01

Sexy singer Son Dambi expressed a particular sadness towards the fact that she wasn’t able to perform alongside superstar Lee Hyori.

Originally, Son Dambi’s comeback was scheduled for April. However, due to the World Cup event and other big issues that arose, production of Son Dambi’s title song was delayed. Although her comeback itself was a hot issue, the idea of a match between the sexy diva’s Son Dambi and Lee Hyori created a hotter buzz among the public. Unfortunately for fans and Son Dambi alike, this potential battle was canceled.

Regarding the cancellation, Son Dambi expressed regret as she said, “Lee Hyori is such a big star upperclassmen, and as a singer I have so much to learn from her. More than a ‘battle,’ while performing around the same time period with her I hoped to get along and get to know each other, but because it turned out this way… I feel a bit sad.”

The singer then continued, “It’s been a little over 3 years since I debuted, and I was curious as to what Hyori thought and learned over her first 3 to 4 years about not only about being a singer but about life. Because we’re both solo female singers, there are probably a lot of things we have in common, but because I lost this opportunity, I feel regretful.”

Meanwhile, Son Dambi is currently busy promoting her new album “The Queen.”

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi dated her first boyfriend for four years   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100813_sondambibf_1

Through the recent recording for KBS 2TV’s Happy Birthday, sexy diva Son Dambi confessed that she dated a guy for four years during her high school years. The guy happened to be her first-ever boyfriend, who she met when she was a senior in high school.

Son Dambi continued to share:

“Since my household was conservative, my boyfriend and I usually dated at home. Both of our parents knew each other well.”

“My curfew was 6pm, so my boyfriend and I often ate fruits and studied together at home.”

This episode will air on the 16th!

allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi approached by three male stars   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100816_sondambiapproachedmalestar3_main

On the August 16th’s episode of KBS 2TV’s Happy Birthday, singer Son Dambi revealed that she has been approached by three male stars.

The first star turned out to be Cool’s Lee Jae Hoon, who later received a fake phone number from Son Dambi when he asked her for her number.

MC Lee Soo Geun then referred to Lee Jae Hoon’s short height as the problem why she ignored him, but Son Dambi replied back, “Height does not matter.”

The other two male stars were not revealed, but Son Dambi in the past has revealed that if a male star calls her, she just ignores the phone calls.

Furthermore, Son Dambi’s cute childhood photos were revealed in this episode, but fellow cast members were disappointed because they were all photos of Son Dambi when she was a little baby.

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100816_sondambiapproachedmalestar3_story

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi goes dancing with Kahi in secret   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100817_pledis_girls

Son Dambi has revealed that she goes dancing with After School’s Kahi in secret.

On the soon-to-air episode of SBS Strong Heart, Son Dambi confessed,

“I like to dance, but after debuting I couldn’t go clubbing freely… There is a secret club that Kahi and I privately go to dance at“

She went on to explain that whenever she feels like dancing, she goes to this secret club with Kahi. To this Kahi responded,

“Together, we try all sorts of dances to relieve our stress… Son Dambi, who usually is very charismatic and cool, turns into a different person when she goes there.“

Both Son Dambi and Kahi then showed everyone how they dance at the club and brought much laughter to the set. Stay tuned for this episode which is scheduled to air on August 17th.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son DamBi Wants to Re-do ‘We Got Married’ with JoKwon!   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Son-dambi-jo-kwon

Son DamBi has made a confession that left fans in shock. She expressed her interest to be partnered with 2AM’s JoKwon if she were to star in We Got Married again!
In We Got Married Season 1, Son DamBi was the imaginary wife of the Korean-Argentinean model and actor, Marco. However, recently when she was asked who she would want to film We Got Married with, if given another chance, she then answered, “I want to appear with JoKwon.”

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Sondambi-marco-090126

She continued, “I like humorous guys, and when I see JoKwon, he always seems energized. I hope we can become closer.”
Son DamBi added, “If there is a nice person out there, I want to meet/date them. I am starting to feel lonely with my solo activities.”
GaIn must be anxious by now when other female celebrities seem to keep an eye on her ‘husband’. Which one do you like better? JoKwon-GaIn couple or JoKwon-Son DamBi couple?
Source: Park Gun Wook @asiae.co.kr
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com
Written by: rose1363@kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi Interview + discusses flop comeback (flopback?)   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Qt27a

Singer Son Dam-bi returned to the music scene with her new song “The Queen” earlier last month, but her transition from her previous two hit albums to this new mini-album has been rocky.
By Kim Min-kyu

Rocky road for solo artist
Third time’s a challenge for Son Dam-bi’s comeback
August 19, 2010

In the flood of carefully manufactured idol groups on the nation’s K-pop scene, it takes serious talent for solo singers to get noticed. But Son Dam-bi is one of the lucky few.

After debuting in 2007, her two songs “Crazy” and “Saturday Night” became huge hits, and the 27-year-old singer soared to instant stardom.

With the release of her new mini-album “The Queen” earlier last month, however, she became embroiled in a plagiarism scandal, and the title song received a lukewarm responses from the public. A clip surfaced online of her singing with all mixing effects removed, and her vocals were criticized.

She sat down for an interview on these issues and her plans for her future with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the JoongAng Daily.

It’s been a year since you came back to the music scene, but you had to deal with many issues from the moment of your comeback.
I was shocked. I thought some people were jealous of me because my two previous songs were loved by so many people. But I soon realized everything happens for a reason, and I think I should accept their criticism.

Some say you need to learn more about singing.
I partly admit that, but they should know each singer has a different vocal range. My voice is pretty low and I think it’s one of my weaknesses as a singer. But I will keep working to improve my vocals.

How?
After I finished the TV drama “Dream” in September last year, I went to the United States and enrolled in the Edge Performing Arts Center located in Los Angeles. I learned how to dance and sing for a while. I heard the center is an institution for professional singers and dancers. I think American pop singers Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake also took classes there.

Let’s move on to your private life. I heard you associate with a few close friends.
It’s true. I think I’m a kind of an introvert. I enjoy my me time. And it’s been only three years since I debuted, so I have a handful of celebrity friends.

What kind of student were you back in your school days?
I didn’t like to receive attention from my classmates. I think I was a good student. I often received the fifth- or sixth-highest grades in my class.

What kind of man do you like?
I often find myself attracted to men who have a passion for their work. If I had to pick an actor I’m attracted to, I would choose Hwang Jung-min. I often run across him at a hair salon and he looks very nice.

You spent about four years as a trainee before you debuted. What was it like living as a trainee for such a long time?
Life was hard. My mother gave birth to me when she was 37, which was pretty late. She was old and my father was sick. I’m the only daughter, so I had to take care of my family. But only 100,000 won ($90) was given to trainees every month. I cried a lot around that time.

As a female singer, you always have to look perfect. What’s your secret to keeping in shape?
I think I easily gain weight, so I try to be strict on myself. I work out about two hours every day and I always care about what I eat.

Did you get any plastic surgery?
Just on my eyes.

What’s your ultimate goal?
I want to be recognized by the public as a musician first and want to take on drama acting later. I don’t want to miss out on either career.

sauce: Kim In-koo [so@joongang.co.kr] @ joongang daily
omonatheydidnt
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi endorses Descente   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100819_sondambibecomessportsmodel_-1-460x613

Sexy pop singer Son Dambi was recently cast as a sports brand CF model.

According to the singer’s management Pledis Entertainment on the 20th, Son Dambi was chosen as the model to represent sports brand Descente and has completed filming a CF for the brand.

Pledis revealed CF pictures of Son Dambi where she looks different than herself on stage. In the picture, Son Dambi showed off her healthy image by posing in a baseball uniform with a glove in her hand.

Son Dambi expressed, “I like sports in general, so I especially enjoyed filming this CF. I am happy and thankful that I was able to show my various healthy sides through this CF.”

allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Dambi   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Auth h kopela gnnhthike gia na ginei montelo!!!!! Ti swmatara!!!!! Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 54139
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi’s Popularity Isn’t Based On Luck?   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Sondambi2

Son Dambi recently expressed her honest feelings saying, “I’m disappointed in people looking at me as being lucky with Crazy.”
On the upcoming episode of SBS Strong Heart, Son Dambi stated, “Many people think that I am lucky for gaining so much popularity with Crazy, but there were many complications.” She proceeded to revealing all the hardships she endured trying to become the star she is today.
From how she practiced dancing with bags of sand on her legs, to the time that she broke a bone. She also expressed her feelings on the low ratings and not-so-great responses from her debut drama, Dream.
This episode is scheduled to air on the 24th at 11:05 PM (KST).
Source: Park Sung Gi @asiae.co.kr
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

Read more: http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/08/23/son-dambis-popularity-isnt-based-on-luck/#ixzz0xVoFKcU5
kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi for Arena   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100824_sondambiforarena_-2

Pop diva, Son Dambi, who is receiving a lot of love for her new song Queen, recently showed off her full beauty through a sports magazine photoshoot.

Through her appearance in the male readers athletic magazine Arena Ohm Plus on the 25th, Son Dambi revealed her distinct sexiness and healthy image. In the pictures, this singer was shown with shocking new poses and was full of charisma that was different from her usual stage presence. The managers and staff members for the shoot praised Son Dambi greatly for passionately concentrating on shoot despite the fact that her skin was injured from tough ropes that were used.

The photographer who was in charge of Son Dambi’s shoot also commented, “First of all her body scale is perfect and her skin is really good too. She is a blessed individual who does not need any Photoshop work.” Meanwhile, Son Dambi’s “blessed perfect body” will be viewed to the public through her photo spread on Arena’s September issue.

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100824_sondambiforarena_-1

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi will comeback as a cat woman   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100825_sdb_1

It was announced that Son Dambi will go through a drastic concept transformation in her follow-up track promotion for her mini-album, The Queen.

The follow-up track was the first song chosen to be included in the album (dB rider), and she will dress up as a cat woman for her live performances. A representative from Pledis Entertainment stated, “The stage costume is not decided for sure, however, it is certain that she is going for a cat woman concept. We will have something that will fit her body well.”

Fans had expected her follow-up track to be the ballad, Can’t U See, which she performed during her comeback stages, and many were disappointed with the follow-up choice. However, the cat woman concept will prove to be more sexier then the previous song, bringing some anticipation among the fans.

Personally, I am very disappointed in her song choice as well, but my mind could change after seeing the live performances over the her next month.

She will have her first live performance of the song on the September 10th episode of Music Bank, and will then move on to Music Core and Inkigayo.

allkpop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Και γω ήλπιζα να δω το can't u see αλλά και το db rider είναι πολύ καλό κομμάτι.Εκείνη την περίοδο θα κάνει εμφανίσεις και η Kahi οπότε χαίρομαι που θα τις βλέπω μαζί.
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi helps out children in need   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100830_sondambisneakers

Son Dambi seems to have a heart as beautiful as her face, as she decided to help out unfortunate children in third world countries.

She currently has an endorsement deal with sports brand Descente Korea, and as a model for the brand, she’s going to take part in giving away shoes to children in need.

If you buy a pair of shoes from the brand, a percentage of the money will go to buying new pairs of shoes for the children.

Son Dambi said, “I’m happy to be part of such a meaningful event. One pair of sneakers can help a child in a big way, so please take part in this.”

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi denies having done plastic surgery   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:55 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100905_sondambi-370x275

Singer Son Dambi, subtly denied plastic surgery rumors in an interview with Entertainment Relay.

While interviewing her on the set of a new CF, the interviewer commented that her face got smaller. Son Dambi said, “I lost a little bit of weight.”

The reporter added, “You only lost weight? You didn’t change yourself?” She answered back firmly, “Definitely not.”

She also shared her thoughts about being on screen rivals with Lee Hyori. She said, “It’s only been three years since I debuted and Lee Hyori has been around for 10 years. You can’t even compare that. I have a lot to learn from her. I’m still improving.”

She really doesn’t look different, who came up with these rumors?

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100905_sondambi

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi to celebrate her 28th birthday with fans   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100909_sdb_01

Son Dambi will be holding her first ever fan meeting in celebration of her 28th birthday, and of the 1,200th day since her debut on the afternoon of the 25th at Seokang University.

The fan meeting will be done in a mini-concert style and Son Dambi is personally participating in the actual production process. A representative of her agency revealed, “She’s extremely excited to be able to spend such a meaningful day with her fans. Any time she’s not working on preparing for her follow up track, she’s working on the fan meet preparations.”

Son Dambi also expressed, “I hope to be able to spend a warming time with the fans that have trusted and supported me from the start.”

Son Dambi is currently spending busy days preparing for her follow up comeback set for the 16th.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi reveals comeback teaser photo   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 am

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100913_sondambi-460x356

Son Dambi has released a teaser photo for her comeback.

She will be performing ”dB Rider“ as her second track off of her mini album, The Queen.

It was reported previously that she will go through a drastic concept transformation, and the picture definitely shows it.

From the picture we can see that Son Dambi will transform into a tough, yet chic female dressed all in black, toting a motorcycle. This concept transformation definitely seems like it reflects a “Catwoman” theme.

The song itself has a funky beat to it, and should definitely showcase some powerful performances.

You’ll be able to catch her new image on the 16th through online music sites, through KBS’s Music Bank on the 17th, and also via MBC’s Music Core on the 18th.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi releases new version of ‘dB Rider’ for follow-up promotions   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100915_sondambinewverdbrider_main

A new version of Son Dambi’s song, “dB Rider”, has been released by Pledis Entertainment today for her upcoming follow-up promotions that are scheduled to begin this week.

“dB Rider,” originally a track from her third mini-album, “the queen,” was upgraded to a new version for Son Dambi’s radical change of turning into a cat woman for her follow-up concept.

It is known that “dB Rider” received great reactions from respondents ever since it was recorded, and it got to the point where they almost decided to use the track as their title song.

Furthermore, on September 17th, through Son Dambi’s official website, the full MV of “dB Rider” will be unleashed.

Meanwhile, Son Dambi will begin her follow-up promotions on this week’s Music Bank, followed by Music Core and Inkigayo.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Son Dambi unleashes ‘dB Rider’ MV   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 20100916_sondambidbridermv_main

Yesterday, Son Dambi released a new version of her song ”db Rider” for her upcoming follow-up promotions.

A day has passed, and the full MV for “dB Rider” was finally unleashed today.

Throughout the MV, Son Dambi showcases her new sexy “cat woman” image. Check it out below.

Stay tuned as Son Dambi will begin her follow-up promotions on this week’s ‘Music Bank‘, followed by ‘Music Core‘ and ‘Inkigayo‘.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Dambi   Νέα της Dambi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Νέα της Dambi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next