Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body Empty
PostSubject: [After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body   [After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am

[After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body 20110109_hanchaeyoung_uee-460x383

Actress Han Chae Young, who is famous for her ‘Barbie Doll’ figure, recently chose After School’s UEE as the celebrity with the best body.

During an interview with press reporters, Han Chae Young stated, “Personally, I don’t like skinny body figures. Looking healthy is the best charm. I think UEE looks both healthy and sexy.”

She continued, “I think that’s why I appeal to my fans. I think UEE has the best body out of all celebrities.”

Han Chae Young is currently filming for the Chinese movie, “Big Deal.”

Source: TV report via Daum Media
allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] Han Chae Young declares After School’s UEE has the best body
Page 1 of 1