Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake Empty
PostSubject: [After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake   [After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 pm

[After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake 20110219_kahi

After School’s Kahi shared her feelings on making her first solo debut, as well as a photo of her and a fan made cake through a message on Twitter.

On February 18th, the singer wrote, “In celebration of my first broadcast!! And now I’m ready for my first broadcast!! Kahi daebak!! Come Back You Bad Person daebak!!”

She continued, “I completed my first broadcast safely… Thank you so, so much to all those that came to support me. It gave me so much strength TT Thank you! For tomorrow, I am rehearsing today! Let’s make tomorrow perfect! Park Kahi, fighting!^^”

Fans commented back, “You’re so beautiful,” “I hope your solo song goes daebak,” and “I’m looking forward to your next stage!”

Source: Newsen via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] After School’s Kahi shares a photo of her solo debut cake
Page 1 of 1