Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair Empty
PostSubject: [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair   [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am

[TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair 20110102teentop1

Teen Top caused some buzz with their silver hair at the ”SBS 2010 Gayo Daejun” on December 29th, leading fans to wonder whether they had dyed their hair or donned wigs.

The group even landed first on live search rankings in various portal sites due to the debate over their hairstyles. Some exclaimed that it was a “perfect style that fit their choreography,” while others thought that it was “a bit of an excessive concept.”

On December 1st, member Niel revealed the secret behind the hairstyles by writing on his Me2day and Twitter, “Does silver hair suit us? Silver hair fits Big Bang’s T.O.P the best ^^ He was a senior we’ve always wanted to see and finally got to. He’s very charismatic in real life.”

Along with the tweet was a picture revealing that they did in fact wigs. Netizens commented, “I thought it was real, how cunning!,” “It matches them well,” and “I’m looking forward to their comeback.”

Teen Top is currently preparing for their second single album comeback this month.

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
Allase
Administrator
Administrator
Allase

PostSubject: Re: [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair   [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:51 am

oi teen top k o top ... ti to theloun afto to mali ...
san eksogiinoi miazoun

/korea na sundethei me gh parakalw !
Back to top Go down
https://greekpop.forumotion.com
Saezuruko-chan
♥♥♥
Saezuruko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair   [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 am

k panw p elega oti o TOP einai apo ta liga k-pop idols pou exoun afhsei ta mallakia tous wraia k maura..tsoup paei k m ta vafei ashmi!!!!!!emeina!!!! [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair 173952 ...ti to ithele to e3allo auto mallaki?????
ton prothmousa etsi opws htan prin....
(oppaaaaaaaa!!!!!come around please!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://saezuruko.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair   [TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair Empty

Back to top Go down

[TEEN TOP] Teen Top reveals the story behind their silver hair
Page 1 of 1