Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[F.CUZ] SIA interview with F.CUZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[F.CUZ] SIA interview with F.CUZ Empty
PostSubject: [F.CUZ] SIA interview with F.CUZ   [F.CUZ] SIA interview with F.CUZ EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am

SIA interview with F.CUZ

We interviewed the group F.CUZ who even before their debut in Korea in Jan 2010 gained the interest from people through the Internet. In September they held their first show case “Hug My Heart” in Japan and gained the love of Japanese fans. In December they’ll come back to hold a concert for their fans.

I never thought we’d end up in the same group as Jinon….

-----I’ve heard you have members who are graduates from the same high school?
Jinon: Yes, originally me, Yejun and Kan are from the same high school. They are my under classmates.
Kan: Jinon-hyung is our saviour.
LeeU: At first I thought Kan was half. With his broad shoulders he seemed to have a lot of confidence and seemed quite arrogant (laugh). Yejun had silky hair, fair skin, a cute smile and seemed charming.. Jinon-hyung…
(Kan and Yejun start laughing)
Jinon: Why are you laughing? It’s not something bad right? It’s something good? (laugh)
LeeU: Jinon was the first member I met but at that time he was wearing jeans, a long-sleeved t-shirt and swept back hair. He also had a beard so at first I thought he was a handsome manager. (laugh) I heard from the company president that he was the leader.
Jinon: In the beginning LeeU really didn’t like the idea of me being in the group. The face he made when the company president told him I was a part of the group clearly said “I really don’t want to do this with him!”. (laugh)
LeeU: I was really worried about having someone who seemed so old be a part of an idol group…
Kan: But in reality there’s only a 1 year difference between them. (laugh)
LeeU: When I went for lessons, he had let down his hair and cut his beard so he looked similar to the actor Kwon Sang-woo. At that time I realized what a difference it made in his looks when he had his hair down in comparison to up. (laugh) Jinon has a face that the more you look at it the more charming it gets. (grin)
Spoiler:

Credit & Translation: muilla@LJ / citzera@Fcuzed
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[F.CUZ] SIA interview with F.CUZ
Page 1 of 1