Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

[T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical  Empty
PostSubject: [T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical    [T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

[T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical  Gallery124112306

Boram, leader of the popular girl group T-ara, has been cast along with her father Jeon Young Rok in the musical "I Really Really Like You."

Core Contents Media representatives have declared the 6th December "This appearance in "I Really Really Like You" is rewarding for Boram" before adding "The fact that her father has been casted in this musical as well makes this appearance more meaningful."

"I Really Really Like You" is set in the '70s and the action takes place in high school. The musical have always been popular, and everyone know the songs presented in the musical. The musical itself have been hugely popular since its first representation in June 2008.

Boram will play a girl (Hong JungHwa) who fell in love for the first time. Her love interest is the ace pitcher of the baseball team . This is the second time Boram will challenge acting. She already made her debut as actress in "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming" (a drama special) in August.

Boram will have to display her charms as actress and singer in this musical. According to a source "The fact that her father is present will make her work harder for this role".

Others actors cast in "I really really like you" musical include Supernova's member Seongje.

Sports Seoul
Diadem
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/

[T-ARA] Boram "Sexy Shadow" Jeon will make her debut in a musical
Page 1 of 1