Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

[NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live' Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live'   [NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live' EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:02 pm

[NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live' Musica10

U-Kiss member Kevin will be making his musical debut in the #1 ranked hit musical, On Air Live.
This December will mark the fourth season of the musical.
Kevin’s character is described as a former super idol who leaves the entertainment industry after a scandal. After the character becomes a radio DJ, the musical follows the truthful and stoic male lead as he heals and grows. Kevin’s character will also have a romantic love line with the female protagonist.

Kevin says, “As it is my first challenge, I’m extremely nervous and look forward to it. With the attitude of learning step-by-step, I want to show my vision. I’m nervous and a little worried but the thankful thing is that my familiar radio booth is the background. And the role I will be playing is an former idol turned radio DJ so it is a very helpful point when it comes to understanding the role.”

The musical, On Air Live, will run from December 1st to February 14, 2011.

Credits:Newsen, MTVK & Rocketboxx
Back to top Go down

[NEWS 101105] U-Kiss' Kevin to Make His Musical Debut in 'On Air Live'
Page 1 of 1