Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here” Empty
PostSubject: [After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here”   [After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 am

[After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here” 20101203_raina_01

Orange Caramel’s Raina made her debut as a lyricist through the sub-unit’s second mini-album with “Yet…” and “Standing Here“.

The singer also wrote the lyrics for After School’s special winter charity single, “Love Love Love“.

In an interview with Everyday Economy, Raina revealed, “I always had interest in writing lyrics and consistently practiced. Whenever I received an opportunity, I tried to participate as much as possible. One day, I want to write the lyrics for our own title track.”

Orange Caramel is currently promoting their second mini-album, “A~ing♡“, while After School is set to release their charity album, “Love Love Love”, on December 7th.

Source + Photos: Everyday Economy via Nate

<”Yet…” Lyrics>
The only thing I can do without you is cry in the dark
Even though they say that the days we spent together will be forgotten with the passing seasons, I still can’t let you go
You’re the one that said you’d stay, that all you needed was the love we had for each other
I know that I can’t see you anymore, but out of habit, I look for you and regret it
I crumble to pieces again because I know I can’t let you go
I know that I can’t see you anymore
You’re the one that asked me if I was okay even on the day you left
You’re the one that said you’d stay, that all you needed was the love we had for each other
It was all you, so why’d you leave…

When Raina wrote the lyrics to “Yet…”, I wonder if she had anybody specific in mind.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] Raina wrote the lyrics for Orange Caramel’s “Yet…” and “Standing Here”
Page 1 of 1