Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2PM] [Interview] YouMUSIC magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

[2PM] [Interview] YouMUSIC magazine Empty
PostSubject: [2PM] [Interview] YouMUSIC magazine   [2PM] [Interview] YouMUSIC magazine EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 pm

YouMUSIC magazine

Popular group, who attain the supremacy in all over Asia by theirpowerful performance and all-round abilities, finally make a debut inJapan.

2PM, received big prize in Korea and China, and keep onmaking big hits. They are called “beastly idols” for their powerfulperformances. Already top in Asia, and finally they release 1st DVD inJapan for their debut.

Q1. Do you feel any pressure on making debut in Japan as “big group”?

Taecyeon: Yes, I feel pressure because we have expected before debuting.
In Japan we try our best as a newcomer to get support of fans, even we already debut in Korea.
Junsu: Of course I feel pressure too, but I like Japanese culture and mind more. So I can’t wait to perform in Japan.

Q2. Did you get any advice from your producer, Mr. J. Y. Park?

Junho:“Think as a new start all the time. Don’t make up yourself andcommunicate with others with your heart.” He advised me that makesJapanese fan happy by showing the process of our growing success.
Khun:Whenever and wherever you go, learning culture and knowing people areimportant. He advised, “You can get loved only to learn them. So makeeffort to know the country.”

Q3. Which song you especially want Japanese fan to listen to?

Junsu: I think “Again & Again” is the one of our masterpieces.
Junho: “I’ll be back”. You can enjoy with our new performance.
Chansung: Our debut song, “10 out of 10”. In this song we are like high school boys and score a girl of interest.
Khun: I recommend “Heart Beat” with different and new performance.

Q4. What is 2PM’s appealing point?

Khun: Performances on stage and acrobatic movement are different from other groups.
Chansung:2PM is the group of combination of music and performances. I think notonly with music but also with performance, people will enjoy 2PM’sstyle.
Taecyeon: We make arrangement on the song which isbased on R&B and Hiphop. That makes our song unique and also manypeople like our music. Please enjoy our powerful performances and musicof “Heat Beat” and “I’ll be back”.
Wooyoung: Not only song, but also dance, performances and clothes make our sounds energetic and passionate.

Q5. Please tell us your goal in Japan.

Junho:We try our best as a “newcomer” in Japan. We step up efforts to bemuch-loved group in Japan, not just one of the boys group from Korea.
Wooyoung: The only thing I can think of is doing our best! I feel excited.

CREDIT: IKUKO@DAEGUTANG, LOT 2PM (SOURCE) ; in-the-backyard@2ONEDAY.COM/LOT2PM (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

[2PM] [Interview] YouMUSIC magazine
Page 1 of 1