Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Νέα της Ηyori

Go down 
+6
Inna
faysun
JaeSo
Bi Dim
NunaNena
nalty7
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fin.K.L. to reunite for Ock Ju Hyun’s new radio show!   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100918_Finkl-will-reunite-to-congratulate-fellow-member-Ok-Joo-Hyun-on-being-a-DJ_01

All four members of the legendary girl idol group Fin.K.L. will gather together for the first time in three years!

According to an affiliated source of Music Square, Fin.K.L. members Lee Hyori, Sung Yoori, and Lee Jin will reunite with fellow band member Ock Ju Hyun to congratulate her on being selected as the new DJ for the radio program, “Music Square.” They will perform on Ock Ju Hyun’s first broadcast, and plan to sing memorable old-school songs including “Blue Rain” and “To My Boyfriend”.

The program is scheduled to air on the 20th via KBS Cool FM (89.1 MHz).

The first episode of this music show sounds like a lot of fun, so be sure to catch these four girls in action!

allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Did Lee Hyori manage to master the guitar in 15 days?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyori

Lee Hyori’s guitar skills have been garnering interest among fans recently.

On September 20th, Hyori reunited with her old Fin.K.L members for KBS FM’s Ok Juhyun’s Popular Song Plaza, and showed off the guitar skills she acquired in just 15 days.

Ex-Fin.K.L member Ok Juhyun is temporarily replacing the original DJ of the show, Hong Jin Kyung, as she is currently on maternity leave. As a way of commemorating Juhyun’s first radio broadcast, Fin.K.L reunited for the the first time in two years.

Before Hyori started to play the guitar, she said it was dedicated to Ok Juhyun’s radio DJ debut, and added, “Please don’t get your hopes up for this (her guitar skills)“. Hyori played and sang along to Bill Withers’ “Ain’t No Sunshine”.

The other members complimented her and said, “Hyori put in a lot of effort for this, she came in an hour early just to adjust the tune. She said she spent 15 days practicing, doesn’t that make her a guitar genius?”

Listeners who tuned in to the show commented on her skills, saying, “Exactly how far can Lee Hyori’s charms reach?” and “She said she practiced by herself for 15 days… that requires a lot of effort”.

Hyori said she was influenced to start playing by the people around her, and that she will keep on practicing.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Hyori looking hot for TOPGIRL   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl9-600x402

The beautiful Lee Hyori has been a top fashion icon in Korea for over a decade and she’s been a major endorser for TOPGIRL. Now, she’s back to model TOPGIRL’s upcoming 2010 Fall and Winter line.

Just when you think she can’t get any prettier, she surprises you once again. I think this is one of her best photo shoots, defying conventional wisdom she get’s prettier with age. Thanks to raina for the tip and check out the photos below.

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl1-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl2-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl3-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl4-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl5-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl6-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl7-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl8-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl9-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl10-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl9-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl12-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl13-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl14-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl15-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl16-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl17-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl18-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100920_leehyoritopgirl11-150x150

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 am

nai h kopela einai 8ea oti kai na kanei panta 8a einai panta teleio!!!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Fin.K.L members reunited on Music Square   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100921_finkl_1-460x343

Recently we reported that Fin.K.L members would reunite for the first time in two years.

To celebrate Ock Ju Hyun becoming the new DJ for the KBS radio program “Music Square“, Fin.K.L. members Lee Hyori, Sung Yuri, and Lee Jin went to celebrate in the studio.

On this day, Lee Hyori sang “Ain’t No Sunshine” by Bill Withers as a congratulation present. In particular, Lee Hyori practiced her guitar for 15 days and showed off her skills in the studio.

Sung Yuri showed her plot (storytelling) skills while and Lee Jin put on a heartfelt tap dance show.

The listeners of “Music Square” commented, ‘It’s so beautiful seeing them again‘ and ‘It would be great if they could meet more often‘.

Check out some footage of the radio show below:

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Hyori to endorse make-up company Clio   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100927_leehyori

Korean make-up company Clio revealed today that their new spokesmodel will be Lee Hyori. Clio stated, “Not only a fashion icon but a beauty icon as well, Lee Hyori will be the model for trend-making brand Clio.”

The sexy singer is reported to be currently photographing for the cosmetic company so fans can look forward to the fact that there will be more billboards of her on the streets of Korea. Apparently, she was chosen as the face of Clio because of her ability to successfully pull off most styling. They stated, “She’s been able to hold the interest of people for a long time because of her feel for new trends and styles as well as her tendency to try out new things so she meshes well with Clio’s image.”

Considering recent rumors of issues with other endorsements, let’s hope this new contract reinforces her image as a successful spokeswoman.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: What happened to Hyori’s sexy abs?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20100928_hyoriIs this what Lee Hyori’s waist line really looks like?Recently on an internet portal community site, a picture of Hyori modeling for a soju brand has been garnering great interest.Hyori is known for long, slender waistline with absolutely no stomach fat. However, a pre-photoshopped photo of her waistline made her look like any other person.Her stomach does not look as smooth, and it looks like there is a sufficient amount of fat on it. However, her waistline still looks far superior to most, and her long belly button still looks sexy.Netizens who saw this picture expressed, “This is semi-admirable and semi-humiliating. I don’t think it would look too bad without photoshop”, “It is somewhat disappointing, but I’m still attracted to her”, and “Of course, Hyori’s waistline is the best.”
Source + Photo: TVDaily
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Σύμφωνα με σχόλια που διάβασα στο allkpop και το omona η φωτογραφία είναι του 2007.
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Diva Hyori persuaded female Idols to show their natural beauty   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:04 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 58942_140607715983725_128928400484990_227041_1381270_n

These days, girl groups are duking it out in terms of how beautiful their natural, bare faces are. Whereas before, netizens would have to go digging around for makeup-free shots of their favorite female idol stars, these days, stars are uploading such shots on their own accord. This can be taken as a sign of the girls' confidence in their natural beauty.

Take the ladies of SISTAR for example. They uploaded videos of themselves practicing dance routines with makeup-free, bare faces onto their homepage. This video of course spread to major video sites such as You Tube.

Another group that is quite proud of their untouched physical charm is 4minute. They're known as the group where none of its members have undergone plastic surgery; a rarity in this day and age. They've also currently created much buzz over a recent commerical shooting. It appears as if the girls don't have any makeup on in it.

What caused this change in attitude towards bare faces? Well, many attribute it to sexy queen, Lee Hyori who appeared on the very popular variety program "Family Outing". In it, viewers were able to see her morning after morning, looking slightly puffy without a drop of makeup on. Rather than ruining her image though, Lee was able to garner much love for being so real.

After "Family Outing", other female stars started to show off their bare faces on various variety programs. Especially one show in particular, "Invincible Youth", which stars many of kpop's favorite female idol stars: Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha, KARA's Goo Hara, T-ara's Hyomin, Secret's Sun-hwa, f(x)'s Victoria, After School's Joo-yeon and Sori.

It's not just on air though. Stars are taking to their facebook and twitter accounts by posting up shots of themselves au naturale.?

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 60822_140607419317088_128928400484990_227038_2068198_n
Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 60104_140607539317076_128928400484990_227040_5814450_n

source: KBS | cr:daily KPOP
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lee Hyori, sexy eyes, big secret?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 201009291018075001_11

Beauty style icon ever, as her sexy photo shoot taken of a professional makeup brand Clio as a new model of advanced TV CF. Lee Hyori recently filming her sexy charisma, and acted to the utmost.

Conducted in a studio in Kwangju Clio 'Waterproof Eyeliner kill black' ads from filming an intense black eye line directed the appearance of the distinctive charisma of the hopefuls.

Lee Hyori, a 'real kill black on black' lives up to the advertising chic and dazzling charm showed through filming. She particularly chose the dress , makeup and accessories looking attractive and extremely sexy on the set throughout the various expressions and was praised by the staff.

'Waterproof Penliner kill black' formula of the Japanese technology to express a distinctive black and boasts an excellent feature, characterized by a strong waterproof eyeliner.

Clio officials "Lee Hyori's urban, sophisticated charm adding a powerful message to eye makeup trend is expected to dominate," he said.

Lee Hyori's swirling eye Clio makeup TV ads are broadcast nationwide from October 4 Lotte Cinema, you can access through smart phones, etc..

Source: news.msn.co.kr
S:hyoleesubs.com
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 am

lol den yparxo0n secrets einai 8eaaa,telos!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Will Lee Hyori coming back as 'MBC University Song Festival' MC?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101004074444392b6_075320_0

Singer Lee Hyori is drawing attention to whether or not to return.

'2010 MBC University Song Festival 'party this coming November 26 wants Lee Hyori to MC has chosen to keep in mind. A production official said, "Lee Hyori is the first candidate to consider but was not a final decision yet," he said told him.

For the past 7 consecutive years from 2003 until last year Lee Hyori was the MC for the event. If you smell MC this year, as many as 8 consecutive years will be a remarkable record.

Because of the plagiarism incident last June that made her entertainment activities were halted.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ελπίζω να το κάνει για να τη δούμε μετά από τόσο καιρό...I miss you unnie!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Hyori goes for a short cut   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101005_leehyoriclio

Singer Lee Hyori sported a short haircut for the makeup brand, CLIO.

As a model for the brand, she decided to try something new in order to make this ad a hot topic. She’s always worked with relatively long hair, but she went for short cut this time around.

It is a wig, but it definitely looks just as real as any other haircut. The lack of hair brought more attention to her face, which had on all the great makeup she’s showing off.

Fans wrote,

“You look pretty no matter what. She has a doll face.”
“Her beauty is more prominent even as years go by.”
“She has a goddess like face. Very sexy too.”

Source: Nate
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Hyori shows her killer charismatic charm through new Clio CF   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 4

Lee Hyori has been chosen as the new model for Clio. Clio is a professional make up brand and they recently released their new CF featuring their latest model Lee Hyori.

On the 4th of October, they released the Clio Waterproof mascara CF showing Lee Hyori endorsing the product showing off her intense charisma. She appeared bold and edgy receiving comments like "I could die with her stare".

Clio representative said, "We chose Lee Hyori as our new model because she fits the trend and expression of our style. We met with her for the first time and her we liked her attitude. She fits best the trend of our products."

Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lee Hyori is envious of Lee Soo Young’s marriage   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101005_hyori_1-460x690

On October 5th, Lee Hyori arrived at singer Lee Soo Young’s wedding and congratulated her, but also expressed her envy.

Lee Hyori jokingly said, “I’m really jealous… I thought I’d get married first…”.

She laughed and continued, “It’s a bit embarrassing, but she sent a mass text message to everyone, asking us to come here and congratulate her today”, “I don’t want to catch the bouquet. I hope she lives a happy marriage.”

Meanwhile, Lee Soo Young could not hide her excitement before the night of her wedding, as she wrote on her Twitter, “It is such a nerve-wracking and awkward night tonight. I will be getting married. Thank you to my family-friends-fans who congratulated me. I will live happily. I will become a person who is not an embarrassing Hallyu star. American brides, Chinese stars, Japanese managers. A totally global guest list. I’m happy that you guys came from such a long distance.”

Let’s hope the sexy diva finds herself a man to marry soon too.

Source + Photo: AsiaE
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Is Lee Hyori suited to be the Korean beef ambassador?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101005_hyori

As strange as this sounds, this is the question that many Koreans are asking at the moment. Some of the general public expressed that there is a problem with Lee Hyori being the ambassador for Korean beef.

On the 4th, congressman Kim Sung Soo reproached Hyori’s casting at a meeting, saying, “It seems like Lee Hyori is modeling for Korean beef with blonde hair. We should change the model immediately.”

He then utilized Lee Hyori’s plagiarism controversy in his argument: “Advertising is greatly effected by the model. Hiring someone who’s been in a plagiarism controversy makes the consumers think of that every time they look an advertisement for Korean beef; they will then think about the cons of beef such as false origins, etc.”

Kim Sung Soo continued, “In the contract, it says that the contract can be nulled if the model damages the image and honor of the product. She’s also very expensive to hire as the model.”

The past model, actor Choi Bool Ahm, cost 95,000,000 WON ($83,963USD) but Lee Hyori is receiving 330,000,000 WON ($291,000USD) for her endorsement deal.

I think this congressman is grasping at straws here, and being a bit out of line. What do you think?

Source + Photo: My Daily
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Which Fin.K.L member does Kim Jong Kook want to go on vacation with?   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101006_kjk_01

Kim Jong Kook recently made an appearance on KBS Cool FM’s “Ok Ju Hyun’s Music Plaza” on October 6th and was asked the question, “If you had to go on vacation with one of the Fin.K.L members, who would you like to go with? And which member would you not like to go with?”

He replied, “The most uncomfortable for me would be Lee Hyori. I feel she would nag at me from the moment we left until we arrived. I also think that I’d have to do everything while on vacation.”

As for the member he would like to go with, he replied, “If it was back in the day, I’d choose Sung Yuri but now I choose Ok Ju Hyun. She likes exercising so I think it’d be fun exercising with her.”

Source + Photo: World Journal
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Hyori Attends FILA Fan Signing Event   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-HEADER-101008

Lee Hyori meets fans at FILA autograph session at Lotte Department Store in Seoul.

On October 8th, Lee Hyori attended an event as model of outdoor brand, FILA Korea, where she was able to spend an enjoyable time with her fans after not being in public much, for some time. Even with the problems she faced this year with her career, she still gave a warm smile to those present.

Check out some of the photos from the event below!

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-2-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-3-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-4-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-5-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-6-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-7-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-8-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-9-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-10-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-@-FILA-101008-150x150 Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Lee-Hyori-HEADER-101008-150x150

Source: newsen.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lee Hyori 2010 Camp News   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Kjkim79201010102024470

Singer Lee Hyori offered "Concert in the Woods" for the fans.

She scheduled a 2 days and 1 night in Gyeonggi-do Institute of Gapyeong 'Hyori Camp 2010' on October 9.

Lee Hyori practiced for the past three weeks and show her skills over 10 songs for the fans. She sang '10 minutes' as well as 'Last Goodbye' , 'Scandal' etc. She also sang Rihanna's Umbrella while playing a guitar accompanied by a band. Lee Hyori and the band produced by acoustic ringing sound in the woods and it seems like an unforgettable moment for the fans.

This fact is known through lee Hyori's new agency, B2M's homepage of entertainment. During the camp, reviews and photos online portals are adding to the topic coming up one after another.

Lee Hyori held this event without outside support or sponsor worth 1,000 million won was confirmed proceeded at her own expense. Since her debut, she prepares like this for her fans who cheer for her eversince inspite of the agony to show her gratefulness. She ate with the fans in the afternoon and also enjoyed sports together.

Sports Korea
cr:hyoleesubs.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Είπε κιόλας στους φανς της ότι ετοιμάζει το 5ο άλμπουμ της!Όλα να πάνε καλά αυτή τη φορά!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Bahnus Is Ordered To Pay $89,000 To Lee Hyori And Mnet Media In Damages   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Hyori

The producer behind the plagiarized songs that almost ruined Lee Hyori’s career has been ordered by the Seoul Central District Court to pay Mnet Media 100 million Won (~$89,000) in damages.

Mnet Media filed a lawsuit against the producer in July after it was found that nearly half of Lee Hyori’s album, H-Logic, was plagiarized and Bahnus pleaded guilty on July 16th.

He took songs from foreign artists and passed them off as his own work, earning almost $29,000 in profits.

Lee Hyori was forced to end her album promotions after coming back with just one song and has not been heard from since. A CF company recently cut ties with her over this issue last month.

Mnet Media claimed that the malicious fraud caused them to suspend record sales as well as advertising and will file another claim to ask for more compensation.

Prosecutors are still working on a jail sentence for Bahnus who faces time in prison for fraud and obstruction of an arrest warrant.

Source:mtvk.com

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [news] Lee Hyori invited fans to join her in a charity concert   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 14425015

Singer Lee Hyori showed her new skills at a concert.

On the 9th of October, a Charity concert was held where it was open to all fans. Recently, Lee Hyori has been practicing and exercising to prepare for this event. She performed a total of 10 songs in this concert. Also, She has been practicing to play the guitar and played the guitar while performing which the crowd responded warmly.

Lee Hyori said, "I learned how to play the guitar with the encouragement of my friends, I have been working hard to learn how to play it".

Credits: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [news] CF Queen Lee Hyori works her magic in the Kitchen   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:02 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 10

CF Queen works her magic in the kitchen. She has been recently chosen as a model for a kitchen brand cuchen (www.cuchen.com) and the CF has been released over a month ago and the product has sold over 10,000 items.

Lee Hyori showed a charismatic side to her on this CF where she showed a luxurious image in a black dress. It seems that her image has been perfect as mothers and families has been attracted by the CF as she did a good job advertising the product along with it's features and functionality.

Cuchen said, "Thanks to the effects of the CF which was released last month, we have sold over 10,000 units. The sales record for this product in just one month is very good".

Credits: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net
hyoleesubs.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Hyori prefers to shower at Kim Jae Dong’s place   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101020_jaedong

In a recent episode of KBS 2TV’s “Win Win,” Kim Jae Dong revealed that his home was a lounge for celebrities.

Kim Jae Dong began, “My house has become a location that any celebrity can enter as he or she pleases. Sexy diva Lee Hyori and ballad singer Lee Soo Young are some of the VIPs of my home.”

He continued, “They visit often in order to enjoy the Han river. They even use my shower and ask me to bring them a towel.”

His last statement particularly caught the attention of many, until he clarified with a rather sullen expression, “But it’s because we’re very close that they’re able to come over and just wash up like that.”

MC Lee Ha Neul then furthered Kim Jae Dong’s agony by commenting, “They must not feel anything for you.”

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101019_kimjaedong_01

Source + Photos: MyDaily
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Bahnus receives jail sentence for plagiarism and fraud   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 am

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101021_hyori_01

Lee Jae Young (Bahnus), the composer that intentionally gave plagiarized songs to Lee Hyori and her former agency, Mnet Media, has received a jail sentence of a year and six months for plagiarism and fraud.

The Seoul Central District Court stated, “He has acknowledged his crimes of obstruction of work, fraud, and forgery of documents, and has been sentenced for a year and six months.”

The decision has confirmed that Hyori and Mnet Media were the victims of the plagiarism controversy.

Mnet Media stated, “Although Lee Jae Young was proven guilty, we will be doing all we can to take responsibility as music producers in order to compensate for the losses for the original work. Moreover, we will do our best to protect the rights of those that have suffered from this case.”

Source + Photo: TV Daily
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: The “Lee Hyori eyeliner” reaches 50,000 sales in 2 weeks   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 20101026_leehyorieyeliner-460x655

An eyeliner that diva Lee Hyori is a model for is currently a huge hit for ladies all across the nation.

Makeup brand Clio revealed the “Waterproof Pen-liner Kill Black”, and after only two weeks since its release, the eyeliner had sold over 50,000 products. It’s also been named the “Lee Hyori Kill Black”, but most call it the ‘Lee Hyori eyeliner’.

Netizens are also going crazy over the new product, as they’ve been looking for related videos on the web.

Source + Photo: Newsen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Νέα της Ηyori
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next