Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Νέα της Ηyori

Go down 
+6
Inna
faysun
JaeSo
Bi Dim
NunaNena
nalty7
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am

Νέα της Ηyori 20100408_leehyorinmvteaser_main1
Shortly after Lee Hyori made her comeback, she received lots of plagiarism accusations. To settle down the controversy, Mnet Media, her company, responded to those accusations to justify the plagiarizing.

Now, Lee Hyori herself is speaking up on the situation and it looks like she is acknowledging the damage those accusations have done on her promotions.

Mnet Media said that the songs were all written by her producer Bahnus and the versions sung by others exist because the demo version of the song got out.

Lee Hyori wrote on her fan cafe on the 20th,

It looks like it’s been a while since I wrote an entry here.
After the release of my 4th album, many interrogations rose,
it was frustrating for me and you must have been worrying about them at some point.
I’ve been thinking to myself whether I should tell you all of it or not.
There were things to take into consideration.
Time has passed… it took me some time to talk to you.
It must have been frustrating for you as well, I’m truly sorry about that…

When I was making the album, in the beginning, I received songs
from Bahnus. When we released it, plagiarism issues were raised, there was something wrong.
I, too, believed everything he told me, there was no way we could know.
The company first received the songs from him, under his name, and
we didn’t suspect anything.
But we kept moving forward, and suspicion rose again; artists saying that he wasn’t the original composer of the songs, that he stole them and claimed they were theirs.
Finding the original writers of the songs was hard and it took time to make sure what we heard was the truth. We investigated more about him and we found out that the songs were not his.
We know for sure that 2 songs out of the 6 songs that we recorded are not his, we already contacted the original composers.
Regarding the remaining songs, we couldn’t find the original creators but the company is still looking into it and will take care of the matter.
We will do what we have to to put that behind us. We will take moral responsibility.

I wanted to release the album as soon as possible but it took me a long time to make it.
I wanted to promote it for a long time, but until these issues are solved, I won’t be able to keep promoting.
The problems will need a long time to be solved.
These matters take time to be put behind.
It’s unfortunate but it appears that it will be impossible for me
to continue on with album activities.
I’m truly sorry for you who expected more from me and waited (for the comeback).

I’ve always been passionate when recording songs for my albums, although I went through a lot and experienced headaches.
My heart aches because I couldn’t present to you something perfect. I’ve been constantly blaming myself.
But instead of being helpless, I feel that it is my responsibility to step up and take care of this. It’s my responsibility to handle all of this.

For putting you through this hard time with me, I apologize once again to all of you.
I want to always show the best of me.
I’ll be working even harder to show the best of me.
I will show you more, the best.

Source: Lee Hyori Official Cafe
Translations: Hyoleesubs (Yoojin @Hyoleesubs)
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 am

There’s no doubt in the fact that Lee Hyori’s title of a singer has been severely defamed, after admitting the fact that the plagiarism accusations surrounding many of her tracks in album H-Logic are true indeed.

By posting a self-written entry on her website explaining the situation, Lee Hyori has made her personal apologies to the victims of plagiarism, and announced to quit all her activities as a singer for now. Although it seems like a right thing to do, especially after bringing much harm and damage to others, fans and netizens were disappointed nonetheless to hear such news.

However, there is a something we should all understand before starting to point fingers – Lee Hyori, nor any artists signed under Mnet Media is responsible for writing the plagiarized tracks, but a mysterious songwriter well-known as Bahnus Vacuum.

After further investigations, its been revealed that Bahnus Vacuum is actually a group of songwriters consisted of seven domestic & overseas songwriters and composers. The team centers around its leader Lee Jae Young aka Bahnus, who’s received his music degrees at Cologne University of Music in Germany and Guildhall School of Music and Drama in England. Bahnus Vacuum was first introduced to Mnet Media through the company’s employee’s close relations with one of the members of the team.

Now we know more about Bahnus Vacuum, it’s time to hear more about their unfortunate fate. Intentional or not, the group has blatantly stole others’ intellectual property as if they were their own. Not only that, Bahnus Vacuum even made up lies saying how it was those others who stole off of him, with a false story explaining how the tracks were “leaked” while they were in development. Because the group has committed plagiarism and fraud, Mnet Media has announced that they will be filing a lawsuit against Bahnus Vacuum, and will be compensating for the damages to each and every victim of this issue. The company’s in the process of seeking these original songwriters all over the world, including England, Canada, and even Norway.

The fact that Mnet Media is being responsible for Lee Hyori’s issue is very noteworthy, since the company no longer holds Lee Hyori as one of their signed artists. The company explains how it’s morally correct to protect Lee Hyori, since Mnet was held in charge for the production of the album.

There really seems to be no bright side in this issue – the damage is permanent, and the reputation of K-pop has been downgraded even further by foreign audience. Do you think there is really no end to this?

source:allkpop

Last edited by nalty7 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 100621_leehyoriplag
With all of the recent events involving singer Lee Hyori in the worst possible way, something was bound to happen with her agency, especially because her contract with Mnet Media has ended. There’s been a lot of speculation that she was going to join Gil Entertainment and she did so, albeit with a new name.

The sexy diva will be starting her own agency with an old manager from her Fin.K.L days (4-member girl group that Lee Hyori was a part of, debuted back in 1998). It was decided that the agency will be named B2M Entertainment.

An official from Mnet Media stated, “Lee Hyori’s contract was supposed to expire in August, however due to the recent turn of events, her contract extension will be voided and she will be starting her own agency, B2M Entertainment.”

Lee Hyori was originally planning to foll0w-up her hit song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with a repackaged album that was planned to be released on July 4th and would have included 6 more tracks (though possibly plagiarized by Bahnus Vacuum once again), but was entirely avoided due to all of the legal action that both Hyori and her old company Mnet Media will have to now undergo.

This is definitely good news for Hyori, considering the fact that she’ll be able to closely regulate the happenings in her agency as well as prevent further cases of plagiarism. It looks like she’ll be following Rain’s path (J. Tune Entertainment), as they both now have their own agencies.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 am

Νέα της Ηyori 100625_hyoritrackremove-460x690

Lee Hyori has been under much distress lately with the plagiarism allegations about her H-Logic album to which the diva herself confessed was true.

Mnet Media will be taking action against composer Bahnus by filing a lawsuit for the damage he has caused.

As a result of these recent events, seven songs from her latest H.Logic album have been removed for further sale from most, if not all music sites.

The affected songs from her H-Logic album include: I’m Back, Feel The Same, Bring it Back, Highlight, Swing, How Did We Get and Memory.

Starting in August, Lee Hyori will be working under her own agency B2M Entertainment and manage her own future activities.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100629_hyorhahamong-460x326

Last week, we reported that the HahaMong Show would begin re-airing starting this July 4th weekend. And although the pilot episode didn’t receive the response they were hoping for, Lee Hyori’s guest appearance in this week’s episode is sure to stir up some interest to start things off with a bang!

On the upcoming episode of HahaMong Show, sexy diva Lee Hyori became the show’s first official guest. With her frankness and her easygoing personality, she brought much laughter on set. And although she did talk about herself on the show, she also revealed several secrets about her “brother” Yoo Jae Suk.

Hyori shared, “He has a great interest in female idol singers and in fact, he’s quick to evaluate those with sensual bodies.”

In response, MC Haha (who films Infinity Challenge with Yook Jae Suk) said, “Yoo Jae Suk likes girls who are like After School’s honey thighs UEE.” Oh, Yoo Jae Suk! What will your wife say?

On a side note, this episode will also include the corners “속Free 뮤직비디오/Free Your Heart Music Video” and “엄마가 부탁/Mother Requests” which were both featured on the pilot episode. In case you aren’t familiar with these two corners, they respectively allow stars to free everything that’s been on their minds through rapping and gives motherly service to idol stars after receiving permission from their real mothers.

Make sure you check out the episode on July 4th!

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Which K-Pop female has the best abs?

[...]

Lee Hyori

Νέα της Ηyori 20100701_abs1

Lee Hyori obviously gets a VIP spot in this list. At the age of 31, she is still dubbed as Korea’s sexy queen and has a body that any woman would die for. We have previously reported about her six-pack and was very shocked on how defined they were. It can definitely compete with a man’s!

[...]

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 am

Lee Hyori’s hilarious music video on the HahaMong Show

Νέα της Ηyori 20100704_hahamong_hyorimv-460x688

After SBS HahaMong Show aired a pilot broadcast last May, the producers went through a lot of stress and struggles as it didn’t become a regular show.

However, things are starting to look up as the HahaMong Show got a regular timeslot every Sunday, from the 4th!

Sadly, the controversy of MC Mong dodging military service just so happened to spill out right before the scheduled first broadcast. Adding on, the appearance of Lee Hyori as a guest, who has been recently impacted with plagiarism allegations and is temporarily taking a break from shows, further called for netizens to bash and criticize the show only after its first broadcast.

However nothing could stop Hyori’s rap music video, which was revealed on this episode, as she is being flooded with a lot of positive reactions.

During this episode, Hyori honestly confessed various things ranging from her last relationship to “urgently using my socks after taking a dump while mountain-climbing,” coolly sharing these embarrassing stories.

Along with her honest talks, Hyori stood alongside with Haha as the directors and they were able to successfully produce this hilarious music video with the helps of the cameo appearances of Gil, Kang Ji Sub, Kim Na Young, and Jung Si Ah.

Hinting at some of the many humorous parts in this music video, in response to Hyori’s Korea ’sibling’ status with Yoo Jae Suk, she shouted “I’m going to step on top of him and rise high”, and in response to her scandal she confessed, “At least two (songs) were real, I hope there will be matters for the rest,” and she also gave a warning to the rising idol stars such as SNSD, Wonder Girls, KARA, and Son Dambi by stating, “You guys aren’t ready yet.”

Check out entertaining music video below!

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am

Men are Disgusted by Lee HyoRi?

Νέα της Ηyori 201007041114251002_1

Sexy diva Lee HyoRi has revealed her dating style.
On July 4th, Lee HyoRi came on SBS’s HaHa Mong Show and was asked if she was ever dumped by a guy. She answered, “I always dumped the guy whenever I was in a relationship, but it only happened that way because they made the situation that way.”
Lee HyoRi continued saying, “they wanted to date me because of my outer looks but truthfully, I’m nothing special and later on they would get disgusted at me because of my nosiness.”
Lee HyoRi has revealed that she even heard them asking questions such as, “don’t you have a hobby?” or “I feel suffocated because of you.” She explained that she would like it if her boyfriend didn’t have any hobbies.
On the other hand, Lee HyoRi has revealed that during middle school, her worst habit was continuously going to karaoke when she wasn’t suppose to.

Source: Kim SoHee @ newsen.com
Translator: eunjin @ kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyo-Ri in Korean cow commercial   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

Despite her plagiarism controversies, Lee Hyo-Ri
is still going strong in Korea and recently she has been featured to
promote Korean cows in TV.

Νέα της Ηyori Leehyori1

Νέα της Ηyori Leehyori2

uee mou ti swma!!!! kati tetoies stigmes thn mhso!!!! ( Νέα της Ηyori Icon_geek )
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 am

Lee Hyori to take a break after Running Man

Νέα της Ηyori 20100708_runningman_1

Lee Hyori will be taking a break for awhile.

Her appearance on Running Man, the upcoming variety show, will be the last thing she does for now. The episode she appears in will air on the 11th and on the 18th, then she will be gone from the spotlight for a bit. After the controversy over her plagiarized album, she feels that continuing to be in TV shows would be inappropriate.

She already stopped her album promotions so to keep being on TV wouldn’t really make sense. One rep said, “She’s not working right now. After Running Man, she doesn’t have anything on her schedule. She will take a break and let her mind rest.”

It’s sad that we won’t see Hyori for awhile when it’s not her fault. She had been heavily criticized after appearing on HahaMong Show last Sunday.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyori becomes the ambassador for Korean beef   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100714_leehyori_2

As awkward as it sounds, Lee Hyori has been chosen to become the spokesperson and ambassador for Korean beef. This is the first thing for which she is becoming an ambassador for in her career.

On the 14th, she was officially appointed as the ambassador for Korean beef and being part of the advertising campaign is quite a tasty honor for her.

She said, “It’s my first time becoming an ambassador for advertising purposes. I’ve been in the industry for awhile but just never got the opportunity to become an ambassador. I really love Korean beef so I’m happy to do this. I want to be part of spreading Korean beef to the world. I hope more people can eat Korean beef and become stronger through it.”

She added, “I got rid of my sexy image through Family Outing. I was happy to accept this opportunity since everyone loves Korean beef.”

This is getting me hungry.

S:ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Bahnus pleads guilty to giving plagiarized songs to Lee Hyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100721_leehyori-460x354

Mnet Media said that they were going to file a lawsuit against Bahnus, the producer that plagiarized foreign songs and handed them to Lee Hyori for her new album. Lee Hyori acknowledged the situation and apologized to the public for everything herself. She has since ended her album promotions and is now on an indefinite hiatus.

Now, the lawsuit has taken its next step. Bahnus or otherwise known as Mr. Lee has pleaded guilty to the police and explained everything that he had done. He did so on the 16th and the news was released on the 22nd.

He had taken songs from American and Canadian artists and pretended they were written by him before handing them to Hyori, making her suffer the consequences.

He had downloaded the songs for free from websites and earned around $23,000 for partaking in the album for his effort in “producing” the songs.

He is sorry for what he’s done but does that cut it? Lee Hyori’s image has taken a severe beating because of this regardless of whether she was aware or not.

Investigations has now concluded with the police side and his case will now be referred to the prosecutor’s office.

S:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyori voted to have the best bikini body on Monkey3   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100722_leehyorihasbestbikinibody_-1-460x368

Sexy pop diva Lee Hyori was once again praised for her gorgeous body as she was chosen to have the best bikini body among female celebrities.

Online music affiliated site Monkey3 held a poll from July 15th to 21st titled “The best bikini body star” where 730 site members voted.

The results? Lee Hyori proudly took first place as she received 43% of the votes for a total of 314. This singer who became a recent hot topic through her bikini shoot magazine pictures received great support from voters and claimed first place.

The second place winner was beautiful actress Shin Min Ah who received a total of 137 votes, followed by Shin Se Kyung (131 votes), After School’s Kahi (101 votes) and model Jang Yoon Joo (47 votes).

Νέα της Ηyori 20100722_leehyorihasbestbikinibody_-2

S:ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyo-Ri in new soju commercial   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Νέα της Ηyori Viewimage

Seems like Lee Hyo-Ri is becoming younger as seen from these latest promotional photos for soju Chuh-Eum-Chuh-Rum.
by allkoreangossip
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Βασικά πλέον δε χρειάζεται καν botox
μόνο το photoshop είναι αρκετό
και απ'ότι φαίνεται στην εικόνα έχουν πειράξει το πρόσωπό της
παρόλα αυτά είναι πολύ όμορφη
ειδικά στο Family Outing που δε φοράει ίχνος makeup είναι μια κούκλα.
Back to top Go down
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm

em dn 3erw mallon ths exoun kanei photoshop
alla pote dn m arese h hyori mono ligo!!
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

h apla photoshop!!!! loooll!!!!
oxi mwre plakitsa!!! koukla einai h gunaika!!! Νέα της Ηyori Icon_biggrin Νέα της Ηyori Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Kim Jae Dong and Hyori go mountain climbing   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100813_kimjaedonghyori_1

Through his Twitter, Kim Jae Dong recently revealed photos of him mountain climbing with Hyori.

One of the photos display them posing with brimming smiles on their faces while they stand atop of a mountain. The other photo portrays Hyori feeding a worn out Kim Jae Dong some delicious kimbap. Along with the latter photo, Kim Jae Dong posted, “Ey I don’t want to eat because I feel so tired hm.”

Kim Jae Dong and Hyori’s close friendship is already well-known amongst their fans, and both of them are fans of mountain climbing.

Several netizens have commented:

“Even if photos like these get revealed to the public, a scandal will never arise between this ‘couple’. Interesting!!”

“What could I do to get the opportunity to go mountain-climbing with Hyori?”

“Rejecting the kimbap that Hyori is giving?”

Meanwhile, HaHa also happened to stumble upon these photos, and he jokingly teased Kim Jae Dong, “So ugly…Really!!! I swear!! Surprised!!”

Νέα της Ηyori 20100813_kimjaedonghyori_2

allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Why Lee Hyori never takes off her high heels   Νέα της Ηyori EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

Νέα της Ηyori 20100821_leehyori02

On the August 20th broadcast of MBC’s Section TV, Lee Hyori openly admitted that she never takes her high heels off because of her “Asian-like lower half.”

Lee Hyori said, “Although I have a more western type of upper body, my lower half is very Asian-like. That is why I never take off my high heels. High heels are as important as my life.”

Whatever, Lee Hyori is still HOT AS HELL!

Νέα της Ηyori 20100821_leehyori

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Lee Hyori endorses Cuchen rice cookers   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 am

Νέα της Ηyori Ae_1283733662_-1997271774_0-460x605

“CF Queen” Lee Hyori is even promoting rice cookers in a sexy way!

Lee Hyori was selected as the model for a new CF by Cuchen, a premium kitchen electronics brand.

According to Cuchen, in the premium rice cooker’s “Definite Fine Quality” CF released on the 6th, and Lee Hyori had solidified the fine image of the premium rice cooker with her enthusiastic yet sexy appeal.

There was a buzz going around at the Chung-Dam Dong Studio where the CF was filmed, as Lee Hyori promoted the rice cooker smoothly with the phrase, “Let’s eat some rice!”

Νέα της Ηyori 201009061028221001_1-460x594

A representative of Cuchen praised Lee Hyori, “As a CF model who raised awareness for the various brands she has promoted- red pepper pastes and electronics – her image seems to fit the “Definite Fine Quality” rice cooker best.” He went on to mention the high expectations they have for the CF, “In the upcoming CF, Lee Hyori’s sexiness from her singing career and her enthusiastic, friendly image that is reflected in her programs are all showcased, so we are anticipating this CF to be a very highly effective one.”

Check out Lee Hyori’s killer smile and body in this witty CF.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Barbie doll Lee Hyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Νέα της Ηyori 20100909_leehyori_barbie

A post entitled, “Recent Hyori photo with bangs, barbie doll pose” is making news on the internet today, and netizens are noticing Lee Hyori’s new style in particular.

Different from what we’ve seen in her most recent performances, Lee Hyori is seen in the picture with very feminine bangs, and a barbie doll style. Fans seeing the picture responded, “There’s no one who can beat the sexy pose of Lee Hyori,” and “She’s like a barbie doll,” as well as “She’s a living doll.”

No matter what style she tries, it seems to work for her. Is this a possible preview of the solo singer’s upcoming album concept or is this just her personal style? What do readers think?

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Interpark sues Lee Hyori for 500 million Won   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 am

Νέα της Ηyori 20100913_leehyori1

Singer Lee Hyori is under fire again, but this time she gets hit with a lawsuit by online shoppingmall, Interpark, for damaging their image caused by her music plagiarism.

According to the Seoul Metropolitan Newspaper, Interpark, a company Hyori once modeled for, filed in a lawsuit through her entertainment company, Mnet Media, demanding 490 million Won ($422,000 USD) worth of damage compensation.

Interpark stated, “Lee Hyori admitted to the media and her fan cafe that her 4th album did contain plagiarism, and stated she will cease her activities as a singer, which resulted in her to stop modeling for us as well. The broken image of Lee Hyori’s bright and healthy image has caused our company a huge financial loss to a degree that one cannot imagine.”

They continued, “The image of an advertising model has a direct connection with not only the brand’s image, but also the corporate image. It is not right to damage the company’s image, product sales, credibility, and reputation in the middle of a contract.

“Because of Lee Hyori’s breach of contract, we were forced to suspend the filming of her advertisement and stop using her as our model all together. The total cost of damages came to exactly 492,880,000 Won ($424,862.56 USD). Our claim is requesting for this specific amount for damage compensation.”

Back on August 18th, 2009, Lee Hyori contracted with Interpark as their model, and received a total of 715 million won ($616,000 USD) in return. However, she suddenly decided to cut her contract short on August 20th after admitting to the plagiarism that was contained in her 4th album, ‘H. Logic’.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Bahnus Vacuum arrested for fraud   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 am

Νέα της Ηyori 20100913_lhr_01

Composer Bahnus Vacuum has been arrested for providing Lee Hyori with plagiarized tracks.

On the 14th, YTN News reported,

“The Seoul District Public Prosectuor’s Office has arrested the 36 year old composer, Lee, for intentionally giving Lee Hyori plagiarized songs and earning thousands of dollars in profit.”

Bahnus Vacuum had fooled Lee Hyori and Mnet Media into thinking he composed songs written by other American and Canadian artists when he heard she was looking for songs for her 4th album. He earned $25,021 USD in profit.

Lee Hyori already acknowledged the plagiarism accusations on her personal fancafe on the 20th of June and put a halt to her promotion cycle. In July, Mnet Media, Lee Hyori’s former agency, also charged Lee for obstruction of work. Lee was subsequently investigated and will now face the charges.

Source: MyDaily
allkpop
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 am

einai pragmatika krima!! den nomizo oti mporei na vgei kaneis kerdismenos apo teties ipotheseis!
kai pote den ksereis kai poios exei to ftaiksimo!
elpizo na to kseperasei kai na sinexisei!elpizo pos tora pou tha elenxei pio poli ta pramata stin kainouria etairia tis na paei kalitera!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:23 am

Συμφωνώ μαζί σου.Τώρα που θα ξεκινήσει κάτι εξ ολοκλήρου δικό της νομίζω ότι θα είναι πιο προσεχτική.Το comeback της πιστεύω θα αφήσει εποχή.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Νέα της Ηyori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Νέα της Ηyori   Νέα της Ηyori Empty

Back to top Go down

Νέα της Ηyori
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next