Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’ Empty
PostSubject: T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’   T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’ EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm

T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’ 20101124_eunjung
Quote :
Spoiler:
On a recent episode of ‘T-ara’s Dream Girls’, viewers were able to see the bare faces of the seven members while they were in the water.

During the in-water training, Jiyeon’s eye make-up had smudged all around her eyes, with even her faux eyelashes falling out. Jiyeon said, “My dark circles reach way down below my eyes, and my bangs have all divided, it looks like seaweed.”

Member Eunjung, who has always been scared of the water, had a tough time entering the water, however, eventually managed to get in and received a round of applause from the cast.

“We’ve been educating the T-ara members from the beginning, however, after completing the ‘emergency start’ exercise, it really feels like they’re ready to graduate,” said a Korean Air stewardess trainer.
Source: Star News via Nate
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

T-ara reveal bare faces through water training on ‘Dream Girls’
Page 1 of 1