Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback   Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 am

Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback 1676-2ed4ozfqlf

Hello ^^

This is Dalmatian's leader, INATI.

You've all been doing well... right?

I've been meaning to leave a message and write every time I visited the cafe, but I finally get to write today. (Actually I reallllllly want to start writing but it took me 20minutes to just come up with a title... actually I still don't really have a title keke)

Where to start... (Are there any fun stories I could tell? Thinking...)

Well first, I want to give my deepest thanks to all those who think about, love, and care for Dalmatian! I really feel every bit of it.

Whenever I come onto the cafe, every single message is so fun and precious... and as I read it, i don't realize the time flying by~~ Messages saying not to hide, messages saying to write a message, messages about taking tests, messages about being at work, etc etc (I read them all.. the replies and everything~ So in essence we're all in it together~)

Well then, I'll briefly share what we're up to these days.

One month has already passed since we've started with "Round 1"

We just debuted on the 3rd of September... Ugh~ I'm realizing that 1 month has already slipped by. (ah~ every day is sooo important to me.. cuz of my age. keke)

Ah~ I just got a request for a 1:1 convo while writing this message.

But I can't right now. My computer is a mac, but currently I can't do anything related to videos, songs, chatting, etc right now. Please wait a little bit for me.

We will definitely chat and play together one day~~

Now, back to talkin bout what we're up to these days~ heh

We have started practicing the choreography for our next song.

We will soon record the Music Video but, the song is soooo good! Our Mong Boss has stayed up countless nights for us to compose this song. (Boss MONG! if you're reading this... Hyung^^.. You know, right? PSHAW!!!)

I'll share this inside-scoop with only you guys.

What it is is What it is is~~ We're filming music videos for 2 songs! One song with choreography, and the other song with a drama style. (So I'm practicing acting right now keke)

You've just heard the insider's scoop on Dalmatian activities. That's it for now.

Actually, when we stand before our fans, we still feel awkward and shy.
We think "Could they have really come to see us?" and it's still hard to believe~~

But when we're in the car, we're saying "Wow~~" and we get all excited, and giddy as we laugh and talk with each other. ^^

It's only been one month since we have debuted, so still probably lacking in many areas.

And I say this all the time, but we as Dalmatian will never forget our first focus/determination.

And there's one other thing I really wanted to say...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to those who always bring us laughter, and to those who root for us wherever you are...

I LOVE YOU ^.~

Source: DALMATIONMF
Translation: danilo @ DALMINATION
Back to top Go down

Dalmatian's Inati Gave Hints For Their Comeback
Page 1 of 1