Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about GaIn

Go down 
+5
NunaNena
Barbara
JaeSo
jennypara
nalty7
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

All about GaIn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gain on Chocolate Subbed   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 In4yep

Gain was the featured star on Chocolate on the 24th October & fans sure are fast to provide subtitles for the videos. Interestingly, she performed Irreversible barefooted. After the performance there was an interview session and when the MC saw that Gain was barefooted, which was a really rare sight as female idols usually will not appear without their heels, the MC took off her heels as well. Receiving rounds of applause from the audience.

During the interview, Gain showed off the point of her dance. The MC also asked about Jokwon, a topic that will aways appear when we see either of the couple. The interview also included Gain's feelings on her solo activities.

She also performed the song "I Have A Man", changing the lyrics to the song, just for none other than Jokwon.
Watch the video here:

Credits: VeltizenBEG
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:47 am

Source: 4everlastings2
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: What is eyeliner to Ga-in?   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101030_gain-e1288457527301

Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-in recently revealed her thoughts about the use of excessive eyeliner for her performances.

The October 30th episode of KBS2TV’s Entertainment Weekly featured the hosts going on a guerilla date with the singer. After asking her, “What does eyeliner mean to you?”, she answered, “Eyeliner means a lot to me. It’s for my job, it also helps me raise my self-esteem, it helps in everything.”

She then revealed her eyeliner techniques, stating, “You just make the tail long and just scribble everything in really dark.”

Ga-in also revealed the reason on why she performs bare-feet for her “Irreversible” performances by stating, “We planned to perform bare-feet just for the comeback stage. However, it gained much attention so we decided to go bare-feet every time.”

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101030_gain

Source + Photo: Newsen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In wins Inkigayo Mutizen + other performances   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101031_ga-in_2

SBS Inkigayo makes another return on a Sunday afternoon, which just happens to be on Halloween, so fans can look forward to a series of top performances.

The Take 7 nominees were miss A (‘Breathe‘), 2PM (‘I’ll Be Back‘), Ga-In (‘Irreversible‘), 2NE1 (‘Go Away‘), B2ST (‘Soom‘), Supreme Team (‘Then Then Then‘), and SHINee (‘Hello‘). Due to special circumstances, Supreme Team and miss A were not able to appear on the show.

As always, there is only one trophy, and the winner of this week’s Mutizen went to Ga-In who couldn’t quite believe it as she stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking! But it was really long overdue for Ga-In who have topped various music charts in recent weeks. Congratulations!

allkpop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Το άξιζε με χίλια όμως!Μπράβο της!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Jo Kwon declares October 31st as ‘Ga-In’s day’   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 201010131_adam_01-460x475

On October 31st, 2AM’s Jo Kwon left a message of love for his ‘wife’ Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In through the couple’s official me2day.

Jo Kwon wrote, “Ga-In’s first solo, ‘Irreversible,’ won for the first time on public broadcast! Congratulations! I was so proud, and happy to see how happy you were. Today (the 31st) is Son Ga-In’s day, so please smile brightly!”

Ga-In won SBS’s “Inkigayo” on the 31st and received a promise gift of a luxury brand purse from her ‘husband’ Jo Kwon.

Fans commented, “Jo Kwon is such a nice husband! It’s so nice seeing those two” and “Congratulations to Ga-In on the win.”

Source: Sports Chosun
Photo: Adam Couple Me2day
allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Ga In : "Scandal with Lee Seung Gi? Both my mother and I were secretly happy"   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Οχι κορίτσια μην τρομάζετε!! Δεν τον απάτησε τον τηλεοπτικό της σύζυγο και τη βγάλαν στα κανάλια..(Διαβάστε το άρθρο για του λόγου το αληθές!!) Αλλά αυτός πια ο Lee Seung Gi που έχει γίνει ο πιο περιζήτητος γαμπρός και το όνειρο κάθε πεθεράς κορεάτισσας (για την κόρη της) καταντάει κουραστικό..(Χάθηκαν τόσο άλλα χρυσά παιδιά;Από ποιον να ξεκινήσω..) All about GaIn - Page 3 335337
All about GaIn - Page 3 1

On SBS Strong Heart aired on the 2nd, Ga In's representitive asked her if she was dating anyone. When GaIn replied no, he told her that a reporter saw Ga In and Lee Seung Gi come out of BEG's house together.

Lee Seung Gi said "I also heard that rumour but I didn't know what to reply.".

Ga In added, "One of the reason I chose to be on 'We got Married' was to get rid of this rumour with Lee Seung Gi"

When Kang Ho Dong said to Ga In, "Your mother must've been pretty disappointed (at the rumours), Ga In replied, "No she was very happy. She even said she hoped the rumours were true"

Source:Newsen
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Which designer bag did Jo Kwon buy Ga-In?   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:00 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101105_adam_01

2AM’s Jo Kwon went out and bought his ‘wife’ Ga-In a luxurious designer bag!

According to reports by TV Report on November 5th, Jo Kwon personally visited a Kangnam shopping mall in order to choose her gift. The bag he chose was a designer bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, apparently priced in the $200 USD range. The bag is characteristic of the brand with its modern and girly design, which Jo Kwon probably thought fitted his ‘wife’ best.

A representative of the store commented, “Jo Kwon looked extremely happy the entire time he was choosing her gift. He was sincere, even asking for suggestions from a coordinator that he was with.”

Ga-In previously asked Jo Kwon to buy her a brand name bag along with a hug from behind if she should win #1 with her solo debut. Ga-In had indeed won with “Irreversible” on SBS’s “Inkigayo” on October 31st, and thus had her wishes fulfilled.

Source + Photos: TV Report
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In jealous over husband Jo Kwon’s kiss scene in “All My Love”   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101106_jokwon

Ga-In recently exploded with jealousy over ‘husband’ 2AM Jo Kwon’s kiss scene in MBC’s new daily sitcom, “All My Love.”

The sitcom released an ‘All Preview’ special on November 5th, and revealed a bit of Jo Kwon and Yoon Seung Ah’s kiss scene in the plot.

The couple, while making an appearance on “Knee-Drop Guru” with B2ST’s Yoon Doo Joon, was asked whether there were any kiss scenes in the sitcom, by MC Yoo Se Yoon.

The three all shook their hands while stating, “We’re not sure. There aren’t any yet.” However, the PD for the show revealed, “There is a kiss scene planned between Jo Kwon and Yoon Seung Ah,” causing Jo Kwon to give a sly smile.

Ga-In, upon noticing Jo Kwon’s smile, crinkled her face as she felt his betrayal, causing Yoo Se Yoon to ask if she was jealous. Ga-In coyly turned her head and stated, “How could I be jealous over something like that. I can kiss too. What about me?”

When the PD replied that there were no kiss scenes in store for her, Ga-In confidently stated, “There must be one.”

Jo Kwon, on the other hand, expressed his determination to do well for the kiss scene, stating, “Since it’s just acting, I will do it bravely like a man.”

Source: Newsen

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In reveals her difficulties while filming new sitcom, ‘All My Love’   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101105_Ga-In-expresses-hardships-filming-new-sitcomAll-My-Love_01-460x691

It was revealed a while back that Son Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls would join the cast for MBC’s new sitcom ‘All My Love‘. Apparently, the star is facing some hardships during the filming of the series.

During “All My Love”’s special ‘behind-the-scenes’ episode, Ga-In confessed, “The script is long and when I mess up my parts towards the end, I feel pressured, as we have to film all the way from the beginning again.” The modest singer then continued, “If I was Yoona or SNSD I could say in a cute way, ‘I’m sorry,’ but I can’t do that… So when I get my lines wrong, I feel embarrassed to death.”

Meanwhile, fellow cast member and leader of B2ST, Yoon Doojoon, also contributed his woes to the list of hardships this sitcom is extracting from its cast, as he said, ”Once I had to dance to no music, and it was really hard.”
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga In for Elle Girl   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 2nvdq3m
All about GaIn - Page 3 R920y0
All about GaIn - Page 3 Kcjjpx
All about GaIn - Page 3 T0i9au
All about GaIn - Page 3 2pze0iq
All about GaIn - Page 3 S498w8
All about GaIn - Page 3 Axvgn
All about GaIn - Page 3 2rzc87a

Source(s): Daum
Shared: ravenngo @4-Everlastings.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In teaches Jo Kwon her “Irreversible” dance steps   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101117_adam

With “We Got Married” being pre-empted last Saturday for the Asian Games broadcast, fans were left without an episode to watch once again in 2010.

But fans can cheer up a little now, especially for those who follow the “Adam Couple” of Jo Kwon and Ga-In, as MBC released a new clip of them which contained unseen footage of Ga-In teaching Jo Kwon the dance steps of her debut single, “Irreversible.” It’s pretty hilarious even though it’s without subtitles.

Also check out unseen footage of the Khuntoria or Yongseo couples if you haven’t yet.

Tip: Raven Ngo
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In borrowed Jo Kwon’s glasses?   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101119_adamcouple_1

Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In has demonstrated that glasses are still quite the chic accessory through her latest blog entry.

On November 19th, Ga-In posted a picture on her Cyworld Minihompi of herself wearing round glasses with leopard-print rims. She wrote, ‘Glasses really don’t fit me. But sometimes I have an urge to wear them.‘

The pictures show a fresh-faced Ga-In nibbling on a cake, as well as her cute expressions while trying to kiss a doll.

Yet as charming as those photos are, netizens are more interested in its similarity to earlier photos uploaded by 2AM’s Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon recently uploaded a funny photo of himself onto his Twitter, where he also sported round leopard-print glasses.

Jo Kwon and Ga-In have been acting in the sitcom ‘All My Love‘ as twins, and their similar pictures definitely reinforces those roles.

The fans who saw the pictures commented, ‘The sunglasses fit really well. You look smart’, ‘You look pretty even when you wear glasses’, and ‘Very cute, you should wear them more often.’

All about GaIn - Page 3 20101119_adamcouple_2

Source: Star News
Photos: Ga-In’s Cyworld
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Ga-In confesses she enjoys filming ‘We Got Married’ the most
Spoiler:

Ga-In doesn’t ever want to get eyelid surgery
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Jo Kwon & Ga-In share a ‘kiss’ on Christmas   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 am

2AM’s Jo Kwon and Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In were met with another obstacle in their Christmas event on this week’s “We Got Married.”

In celebration of Christmas, the couple went on a cafe date and reflected on their year as a couple. The cafe even began playing their “We Fell In Love” song, bringing out some nostalgic moments. And as if on cue, snow began falling outside, leading Jo Kwon and Ga-In to rush outside and dance.

Unfortunately, their almost-perfect date was put to an abrupt end when the couple tried to make drawings in their coffees. Jo Kwon’s drawing ended up looking like an alien, but Ga-In wasn’t quite successful either, leading her to eventually get tired of the process and abandon it.

The couple was met with another problem when the CD Jo Kwon prepared wouldn’t play, making many wonder whether it woud be another failed event following Jo Kwon’s failed one-year anniversary event.

Fortunately, Jo Kwon’s ‘ice-rink proposal’ was a hit!

Jo Kwon re-arranged “Happy Me” into his own style and sang it for Ga-In at an ice rink, moving her to tears. Despite her eyeliner smudging all over her eyes, Ga-In tried her best in showing just how touched she was for Jo Kwon’s efforts, contrasting sharply compared to the past.

In response, Ga-In sang back “Happy Me,” leading Jo Kwon to flash his happiest grin yet. He even asked, “Don’t you have anything more for me? Kiss me!”

Ga-In accepted his confident request and gave a kiss not on his cheeks, but on his lips, due to Jo Kwon moving his face the minute Ga-In attempted to kiss his cheek.

Source:Source: Newsen, TV Daily via Nate, allkpop.com

Ayta einai..teleiws "Gain kiss" opws k sthn photografhsh tou eikonikou tous gamou-ayto to koritsi ti glykeies prwtovoulies pou pernei(xe,xe..)..tairiazoun sto dynamiko profile ths!! All about GaIn - Page 3 7788
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Beautiful Korean Queen to stay with Brown Eyed Girls   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:05 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 2zs0m0j

On February 2nd’s broadcast of MBC’s Lunar New Year special of “Golden Fishery’s” corner “Radio Star,” Ga-In showed her deep affection for her group, Brown Eyed Girls.

During the talk show, the MCs brought up the subject about Ga-In’s contract with her agency, Nega Network. In their discussion, Ga-In revealed, “my contract expired,” and “I’m currently in a status where I didn’t re-sign the contract.”

She continued, “To tell you the truth, I get calls from other agencies, but I want to be part of the Brown Eyed Girls for a long time… I’m going to re-sign the contract.”

Furthermore, regarding the statement that she “seemed to have changed after entering the acting industry,” she answered, “Because each members [of Brown Eyed Girls] do their own respective activities, the unni’s might feel that way. In addition, when I was cast into a movie, the unni’s were very busy.”

Meanwhile in this episode, Ga-In also revealed that thanks to her famous eye make-up, she was chosen as a model for a cosmetic CF, and more details about this endorsement will be revealed to the public soon.

Source: Money Today Star News via Nate,akp
Photo: Golden Fishery

All about GaIn - Page 3 Oe7fr
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ga-In for Casio Baby G: 2011 Calendar and Posters   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 C00206044d53f56ba7f22
All about GaIn - Page 3 C00206044d53f56ac0037
All about GaIn - Page 3 C00206044d53f56c8f83a
All about GaIn - Page 3 93432136
All about GaIn - Page 3 68893799
All about GaIn - Page 3 13446251
All about GaIn - Page 3 40158973
All about GaIn - Page 3 34288009
All about GaIn - Page 3 93586239
All about GaIn - Page 3 78573025
All about GaIn - Page 3 63813376
All about GaIn - Page 3 44524490
All about GaIn - Page 3 84221216
All about GaIn - Page 3 56262596
All about GaIn - Page 3 11206561
All about GaIn - Page 3 2011u

posters source: gcosmo, dcinside
shared: ravenngo @4-Everlastings.com

calendar source: BEGasia
shared: ravenngo @4-Everlastings.com
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Behind the scenes with Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-in & Song Joong Ki for Tonymoly   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 am

Behind the scenes with Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-in & Song Joong Ki for Tonymoly

All about GaIn - Page 3 20110328_gain_joongki

Nearly three weeks ago, KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” paid a visit to the set of a Tonymoly CF shoot starring Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-in and Song Joong Ki.

A little bit over a week ago, the CF was released and now a special BTS (Behind the Scenes) video from the set of the CF filming has been released.

Check out the adorable behind the scenes moments below!

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 15_0610

Einai 8ea..
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:47 am

omg!! είναι ΕΚΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΗ !! έχω μείνει με το στόμα ανοιχτο!!
whoaaaaaaaaa!! Είναι απο photoshoot ??
Back to top Go down
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

ne apo kapoia prp na ine..
thn edopisa sto idio site me ton SUJU
8ea h gunaika apla..
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 Tumblr_lqsx93RpDW1qcd31xo4_1280
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 Tumblr_lrkphhPRMo1ql83a9o1_500
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:10 am

Newborn Vampire Gain !!
πωω αυτή η σκοτεινη σαδομαζοχιστική πλευρα της την κανει θεα!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 pm

All about GaIn - Page 3 Tumblr_lsh2dy0Qne1r2ee6oo2_500
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:55 am

All about GaIn - Page 3 858139 All about GaIn - Page 3 293548 All about GaIn - Page 3 293548 All about GaIn - Page 3 293548
wae so perfect ?? omo!! θελω όλο το photoshoot!! All about GaIn - Page 3 520116 Ga In θεαα!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about GaIn   All about GaIn - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about GaIn
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3