Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Se7en poses with his baby niece

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Se7en poses with his baby niece Empty
PostSubject: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Se7en poses with his baby niece 20101008_se7en_01

Se7en revealed a picture of his niece on his personal Twitter on October 8th.

Se7en tweeted, “My second sister’s second daughter was born! I finished my Music Bank rehearsal and ran home right away to take a picture! My face isn’t that big… but hers is amazing! It has only been 20 hours since you were born, my niece Rahee~ Grow big.”

He uploaded two pictures of him and his niece along with the tweet, and is shown smiling brightly, as if she were his own daughter.

Fans commented, “It’s my first time seeing such a pretty new born” and “The baby is so pretty. Dongwook-nim, please eat a ot of delicious things. You’re losing weight.”

Source + Photo: Newsen
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 am

OMG 8a valw ta klamataaaaaaaa!!!! Einai toso glukoulaaaaaa Se7en poses with his baby niece 16417 Se7en poses with his baby niece 16417

8elw na kanw kai gw ena asiataki paidaki!!!!!!! Woooo na th xairesai thn anipsia sou oppa!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 am

nai!! einai pl teleia h mikro0la!!! alla den to0 paei trela to mwraki? einai sketi gluka!
Se7en poses with his baby niece 7788
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 am

Naaaai kai eidika ta dika tou paidia 8a vgoun toso koukliaaaaa! Eidika an ta kanei me thn Han Byul!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 am

ax more ti wraios pou einai me to mwro.....nomizw prepei na kanei ena!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Se7en poses with his baby niece   Se7en poses with his baby niece Empty

Back to top Go down

Se7en poses with his baby niece
Page 1 of 1