Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter   Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:31 am

Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter Se7en

Singer Se7en recently delivered his thanks to fans for preparing his meal.

On the 3rd, Se7en posted on his Twitter, “Se7en Gal[lery] members~ thank you so much. I gave some to all the Inkigayo staff members~ But there is still this much left~ They said to thank you all! I will enjoy it and work hard! Thank you for supporting Se7en Gal[lery]!” He attached a photo of himself posing with the bags fans delivered.

In the photo, there are a large number of paper bags surrounding Se7en. The singer posed like a young child, lying on the floor waving to the camera, along with his back-up dancer behind him. Like his tweet, fans seemed to have delivered the meals to the recently recording of SBS Inkigayo.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “Are you happy you received a present? You’re like a kid,” “As expected, a photo with a concept,” and, “I will always cheer you on.”

Source:newsen
Back to top Go down

Se7en Thanks Fans Through Twitter
Page 1 of 1