Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans? Empty
PostSubject: Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans?   Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 am

Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans? 20101026se7en

Se7en is probably one artiste who has been clarifying himself frequently for his schedule. This time, it is regarding an issue between him taking part in a photoshoot for SINGLES magazines in San Francisco and having birthday celebration or concert together with his fans which falls on Nov 9.

With some fans’ allegations getting out of hand which go as far as accusing him of choosing girlfriend rather than fans, prompting the Kpop idol to yet again leaves an explanation at his fan cafe. Below is the original message in Korean and translated (as credited)

아…. 왜 매번 해명글쓰러 팬카페에 와야하는지ㅠㅠ 싱글즈잡지 박한별씨와 화보촬영하는거 맞습니다. 사실 원래 암고잉크레이지 뮤직비디오와 동시에 기획이되어 진행하려 했던일인데 그당시 제 스케줄이 바빠 뮤직비디오만 찍고 화보촬영은 하지못했습니다. 이미 기획되었던일이라 제 활동이 끝나는대로 해주기로 약속을 하여 진행을하는것입니다. 그리고 올해 생일파티나 단독콘서트 등은 처음부터 계획에 없었습니다. 화보촬영때문에 다른중요한 일들을 못하는것이아니라 생파,단콘등의 일정이 없었기때문에 화보촬영을 진행하는것입니다. 오해 없으시길바래요.. 그리고 나 파넬 눈팅 매일하는거 알고들있잖아요…휴… 제발 말들좀…ㅠㅠ

Translation: Ah.. why do I have to come to the fan cafe everytime to leave an explanation msg to clear up the misunderstanding TT It is true that I will be part of a photoshoot for the Singles magazine with Park Han Byul ssi. Actually this was planned to take place at the same time as the “I’m going crazy’ MV but because I had a busy schedule then, only the MV was filmed and the photoshoot could not go ahead. Because it was something which was planned already, I promised to do it at the end of my promotional activities. Also, there were no plans from the beginning for a birthday party or solo concert. It is not because of this photoshoot that I cannot do other important things, it is because there are no plans for a birthday party or concert that I am doing this photoshoot. I hope there are no misunderstandings… And… everyone knows that I come here everyday to read the posts right?… Whew… Please [watch] your words… TT

So fans and readers, hopefully with this clarification, let’s rest this case well and yeah, good luck to those living in San Francisco for a Se7en’s glimpse !

S: ceciliase7en.wordpress.com
credits:hellokpop
Back to top Go down

Se7en is "stuck" between his girlfriend Park Han Byul and his fans?
Page 1 of 1