Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former member: Oh Wonbin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

Former member: Oh Wonbin Empty
PostSubject: Former member: Oh Wonbin   Former member: Oh Wonbin EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Former member: Oh Wonbin Oh
Name: 오원빈/ Oh Wonbin
Profession: Guitarist, singer
Birthdate: Mar 26th, 1990
Height: 180cm
Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: O
Star sign: Aries
Talent agency: F&C Music (From what I know of he hasn't left the company)

Wonbin was a very precious member of the band as he held the position of the rhythm guitar, backing vocals and rap. He was of course part of all FT Island shows on Television and very fun to watch in Idol Army Season Season 2.
Wonbin left the band due to music differences (it seems that since then the band has a little more cheerful songs and as Jaejin said if he was to learn how to sing from their songs it would make him really sad and emo) early in 2009 but through a video they released with the boys he showed that there are no grudges and he will continue his career as a musician. He hasn't left the company but instead stayed and continues to train until they find the right time for him to debut.
Wonbin was part of the You're Beautiful OST in the song "Coming Down from the Sky".

I don't have much info/news on him anymore but whenever I do, it will be posted here (as replies).
If in the meantime, he debuts, this page will be transferred to solo acts (or another band depending on his future career).
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/
19frantze1

19frantze1

PostSubject: Re: Former member: Oh Wonbin   Former member: Oh Wonbin EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

...Wonbinnie was one of my favorite members..i was so sad,when i learned he was going to leave...but,i wish him all the best..cause he is one of the best ^-^ fighting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/fran_FTkiss501
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: Old stuff   Former member: Oh Wonbin EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 am

Former F.T. Island member Won Bin reveals “C’mon Girl” teaser for Japan

Nearly two years ago, Oh Wonbin, guitarist and sub vocalist for F.T. Island suddenly left the group to the shock of many Primadonna’s. FNC Music stated that he left due to “differences in music” to die down the rumors of friction between him and some members in the group.

Over this lengthy period he’s been concentrating on his studies and recently returned to the K-pop music scene with ‘I love you and I love you’ featuring Brown Eyed Girls member Miryo this past November. Now, he has his eyes set for the Japanese market.

His 1st Japanese mini album release and live showcase date have been confirmed. The CD release for “C’mon Girl” is slated for March 14th with a total of 4 tracks (1 new song, & 3 overseas song – unlisted) + bonus Instrumental + DVD w/ PV (MV).

The live showcase, “WONBIN 1st mini album release showcase” is a day before the mini album release on March 13th at the Shinjuku BLAZE.

Back to top Go down
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: Oh Won Bin reveals “C’mon Girl” music video!   Former member: Oh Wonbin EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former member: Oh Wonbin   Former member: Oh Wonbin Empty

Back to top Go down

Former member: Oh Wonbin
Page 1 of 1