Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)

Go down 
+12
NunaNena
ellieBC
SHINee_lover_tae
sofunoyume
hotdbsk.gr
jennypara
Marialena94
Inna
Rena K
Barbara
konnaheartsjae
Darkeella
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Empty
PostSubject: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Jessica-Run-Devil-Run-Official-Photos-girls-generation-snsd-10933740-383-590

Jessica

Birth Name
: Jessica Jung (제시카정)
Korean Name : Jung Sooyeon (정수연)
Nicknames : Sica, Jessi, Sergeant Sic, Sicachu, Sickal (knive), Ice Princess
Date of Birth : April 18, 1989
Place of Birth : San Francisco, California
Blood Type : B
Height : 163 cm
Weight : 45 kg
Position in Girls Generation : Main Vocals
Hobby : Reading books & magazines, watching movies, listening to music, sleeping & singing, Boxing & Soccer
Language : Korean (Fluent), English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic), Japanese

Casted : 2000 SM Casting System
She has a younger sister who is actually Krystal from f(x).

credits : sommpi & girlsgeneration9.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:08 pm

apla panemorfi~ triti agapimeni~ ts 3 prwtes ts exw ksexwrisei~ meta einai ligo polu oles mazi~
alla i jessica mou areze apo tote pou tn eida prwti fora sto haptic cf~
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 am

xm..!! απλα τα σπάει!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 am

9eaa...9eaaaaa...kouklaraaaaaaaaa...!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 am

Jessica says...Silence!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am

haha~ polu jessica e??
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 am

Genie MV

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Kpop7_31

Spoiler:

Last edited by konnaheartsjae on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:48 am

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 16417
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 am

Genie GIFS

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Sica's Star Call   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Quote :
Hello! This is SNSD’s Ice Princess Jessica. It’s been a while everyone. We had the fanmeeting some time ago. Did you enjoy it?. I’m like this~ We performed it, you know? We have started the Japan activities recently. First with Tell Me Your Wish and now we will be promoting with Gee. I hope we can get lots of support from everyone. It’s hard to speak like this in Japanese so it’s a little frustrating. . But we are trying to do our best in learning Japanese so everyone, you should try too. Be careful of catching cold since it’s in-between seasons. And…um…oh I don’t know. Bye~ Right now it’s SNSD!

cr: taeng022@yt
trans credit: rundevilrunsubs
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SNSD Jessica to release a solo song?   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) J81t2

After having fellow members Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, and Seohyun each release their own solo songs, SNSD Jessica will finally be releasing her own solo song!

The title of the song will be Sweet Delight and the song will be released on October 13th.
After having her duets One Year Later with SHINee’s Onew and Naengmyun with Park Myungsoo become successful hits, it can be expected that her upcoming solo song will follow suit.
Stay tuned for further details and the release of her song.

source:koreaboo
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Goobne Chicken   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) X3uxz

omg!! can't wait for her solo!! her voice is AMAZING!! Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SNSD’s Jessica nicknamed “honey skin beauty”   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 20101011_jessica_1

SNSD’s Jessica has been garnering interest for her flawless, honey-like skin.

Recent on-the-scene photos of Jessica at the “Sweet Delight” SPC brand song recording were revealed. Many immediately noticed her beauty and her flawless skin, nicknaming her the “Honey Skin Beauty.”

Netizens commented, “You can’t even see a dot, her skin is perfect,” “Time to call her the honey skin beauty now,” and “I want to listen to her song.”

Jessica’s “Sweet Delight” will be released as a digital single on October 13th.

Source + Photo: Sports Today, allkpop

πραγματικά υπέροχο δέρμα!!! και θέλω το χρώμα των μαλλιών της!! Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SNSD’s Jessica releases solo track “Sweet Delight”   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 20101012_jessica

Following the solo releases of fellow SNSD / Girls’ Generation members Seohyun, Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon, SNSD’s very own honey skin beauty Jessica has released her own solo effort via a digital single.

The digital single is titled “Sweet Delight” and was released earlier today (13th in Korea) on the various Korean music Portals.

This is Jessica’s first solo track, last year she released duet songs with SHINee’s Onew for One Year Later and also Park Myung Soo for Naeng Myun.

The track is very fun and adorable, just like the person singing it. Remember to support the artist by purchasing the music!

SPC Version

QM Radio Edit Mix

s:allkpop

WHAT IS THIS?? She has an AMAZING voice!! and she sings here so sweetly!! no i can't understand why they do this to her!! i want another song where her voice will be like Jessica not i sweety & cutie-wannabe!! they have yoona for that!!! ts!!
Jessica unnie saranghae!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SNSD’s Jessica Joins the Twitterverse    Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Jessica

It’s what many SNSD fans have been waiting for, finally one of these nine girls has whipped out their Blackberry and joined Twitter.With the continuously increasing number of Kpop idols conversing with international fans through Twitter, it was only a matter of time before SNSD joined the craze as well. Stop what you are doing and go follow Jessica while her Twitter is still fresh.

Jessica has began her Twitter adventures by following Park Minyoung, The Grace‘s Dana, and 2AM’s JoKwon, even commenting on Jokwon having a wisdom tooth removed. All three of these famous tweeters are also following her back!

So, who do you think will be the next member of SNSD to join us on Twitter?

http://twitter.com/jess_syj#

Happy tweeting!

Source: jess_syj@Twitter

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SNSD Jessica shows off her great legs   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 1

SNSD member Jessica's great legs have been attracting a lot of attention among netizens.

Recently, her friend updated her twitter and shared a photo of Jessica on the 15th. Jessica just joined twitter 2 days ago and she is still adjusting to twitter. In the photo, she is seen in a ponytail wearing glasses and shorts exposing her slender legs.

Netizens commented, "Very pretty", "I envy her legs", "Jessica chic fashionista".

Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SNSD Jessica's Twitter account is suspended?!   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 66612_138595616188522_122103234504427_198648_8165498_n

It's just been days since Jessica has joined Twitter and today if you have tried accessing her profile, I'm sure you already know the bad news.

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 66541_138595706188513_122103234504427_198653_5555657_n

There's absolutely no reason for her account to get suspended and the only thing we could imagine is that Antis might have reported her account for spam.

That's too bad :( i hope Jessica would make another Twitter account again and the rest of SNSD as well.

Original Source: Wonderful Generation Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Jessica is back on Twitter!   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Jessica-legally-blonde

In the afternoon, Jessica's Twitter account was suspended.
Fans were furious over anti-s as it's the only possible answer to Jessica's Twitter suspension.
Nevertheless, She created a new Twitter account!
C'mon, Let's follow her now!

Jessica's new Twitter account:
http://twitter.com/jessica_syj

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:41 pm

lol! HATERS TO THE LEFT!! Eleos!! giati kanoune suspent!!
kala otan kanoun report gia spam den elegxoun to twitter tis?? ELEOS!!
Jessica unnie fighting!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: JESSICA unnie <3 !!   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 2gy21ys

SNSD/Girls Generation is once again being praised for their gorgeous legs, as a picture with Jessica’s legs exposed is receiving explosive attention.

Singer and former member of girl group Fin.KL, Ok Ju Hyun, is known to be close friends with Jessica, and recently uploaded a picture of Jessica on her official Twitter.

Jessica is seen in a very casual look, sporting sunglasses with her hair tied back. She’s also seen without high heels, which are thought to be essential for girl group members, as many look stumpy without them. And from the camera angle, it looked like she wasn’t wearing any shorts at all.

However, netizens have noticed that even without high heels, Jessica’s legs remain slender, which is the form that most Korean girls would like to have.

Fans left comments such as, “She is really slender.”, “Even without high heels, her legs keep its shape.”, “Her everyday look is so cute.”
cr:allkpop

Unnie!! Θεα όπως πάντα!! Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 7788 Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 7788
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Jessica Talks About Getting Her Twitter Account Shutdown   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 1653-4mntia3say

After getting her Twitter account closed only a week after it was created, because of anti fans overwhelming response of flagging it as spam, Jessica recently released her thoughts on the whole matter

Jessica revealed that she had gained back access to her twitter account earlier but this time decided to close it down herself.
Shortly after that she took to her fan site Woorisica to clarify stating Did I scare you guys?! hoot*…I want to see you guys again quickly~ Let us enjoy our next promotion^^ Oh yea! About the ~twitter* honestly, I couldn’t resist the temptations and made myself one…ㅋㅋ and that happened.. Today my account was restored~ but.. since I’m technologically challenged I don’t know how to maintain it~ so I don’t think I can use it anymore ㅋㅋㅋ I decided to delete my account! Don’t worry about it~ hehe good morning ^^ hoot .
s:gokpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SNSD’s Jessica spotted in the city of Brotherly Love?   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 am

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 20101026_jessica

SNSD / Girls’ Generation member Jessica was recently spotted in Philadelphia, also known as the city of Brotherly Love. Well, you’re probably asking how can this be considering SNSD’s activities in Japan and their recent comeback with ‘Hoot’?

The answer is quite simple, an astute reader recently visited Philadelphia’s China Town and noticed Jessica on a store front poster for a beauty salon.

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) 20101026_jessicaphilly

Considering Jessica’s beautiful looks I would say it was a good choice to use her for a poster for a beauty salon although it’s quite hilarious to see an SNSD member randomly on a store front in Philly. Thanks to Brandon for the tip and photo.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Jessica at KwakHyunJoo Fashion Show News Pictorial   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 am

m aresei poli t style ts edo..
allla exi kani megali patata kai pire tetio kalson gt dn einai kai poli oreo pou fenete auto pou dn thimame pos legete (^^;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)   Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica (Jessica Jung Sooyeon 제시카정수연)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next