Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD Empty
PostSubject: Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD   Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 20100831_DKZmSh
ZE:A’s Heechul has confessed his love for Jessica of SNSD.

Heechul filmed a video letter to Jessica on SBS E!TV “Yang Hee Eun’s Cooking Show” which is to be broadcast on 1 September at 11pm KST. Heechul confessed on this day, “Jessica has been my ideal type for a long time and whenever we bumped into each other at performances or on stages, I was very fluttered,” and said, “I have even waited in front of SNSD’s waiting rooms to meet her on purpose.” Being asked to film a video letter, Heechul blushed and didn’t know what to do. But he soon showed his disappointment saying, “this is my 40th video letter, but I
have never received one in response to mine from Jessica.” Then, he showed his endless love for Jessica saying, “if we meet next time, please talk to me comfortably”.

Source: MDToday
Credits: Lorah@dkpopnews.net
Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 299104 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 299104 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 299104 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 876959 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 876959 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 876959 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 876959 Heechul of ZE:A’s everlasting love for Jessica of SNSD 876959 Giati vre tin Jessica (sorry SNSD fans) aaaaa tosa alla koritsia yparxoun!!!!!!!! giati autin????????????
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1