Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview Empty
PostSubject: Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview   Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview Chuseokmum1
Actress Lee Mi Young (49) and her daughter, T-ara's Boram (24) posed in front of the cameras wearing hanboks. Lee Mi Young is still active being a TV actress while her daughter is part of the woman's pop group, T-ara, most famous for their hits "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because of You."

In a special interview before Chuseok, Boram and SPN met up with her mother in Gangnam, Seoul. After becoming a part of T-ara, it's been hard for Boram to meet up with her mother as often, and it had been a while this they saw each other. Throughout the interview, the two bonded closely.

Lee Mi Young said on her daughter's success that "everything is good," and it makes her feel very proud when she sees Boram on stage, she said, with a heartwarming smile. Lee Mi Young also has her daughter's song, "I Go Crazy Because of You" as a cell phone ring-tone. "In the next month, when their album comes out, it's going to change again," she said laughing.
Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview Chuseookmum

Although Boram is 24 years old, she really behaved like a little child today, full of smiles and joy seeing her mother. But deep inside, she also felt sad since her mother is often alone; she hopes her mother's holiday wishes came true quickly.
Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview Chuseokmum3

"I hope my mother meets a good man. A man who can be really good only to her. I hope nothing but that."
Lee Mi Young wishes that her family was cited with good healthy and happiness.
"This is the first time I've seen Boram put in situations like she is now. Things will only get tougher later on, but I wish that Boram will keep going for her dreams no matter what passes by. We all got to be happy."

source: edaily.co.kr
cr: nathaniel @ Diadem
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/

Boram and her mother for Chuseok interview
Page 1 of 1