Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jo Kwon to release "On the Road to Break Up" with Lim Jung Hee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Jo Kwon to release "On the Road to Break Up" with Lim Jung Hee Empty
PostSubject: Jo Kwon to release "On the Road to Break Up" with Lim Jung Hee   Jo Kwon to release "On the Road to Break Up" with Lim Jung Hee EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am

Jo Kwon to release "On the Road to Break Up" with Lim Jung Hee 314ednd

2AM's Jo Kwon will be releasing a duet track with Lim Jung Hee, the first track to be revealed from her mini album. The song is titled "On the Road to Break Up."

Lim Jung Hee first met Jo Kwon as his vocal teacher in JYP Entertainment and are now singing a duet together as close friends. Jo Kwon revealed, "I sincerely think it's a dream and an honor to be able to duet with her. I wanted to ask her first but I'm glad I'm able to participate like this."

The song was produced by Hitman Bang and consists of their sad, emotional voices.

The track will be released on the 15th while Lim Jung Hee's mini album will be released in full on the 30th.

CREDITS : TV DAILY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1