Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” Empty
PostSubject: Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”   Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” 201006230012191001_1

C.N Blue Jung YongHwa reveals an episode where he had to enter lockup.

Jung YongHwas was one of the guest appearances on KBS late night variety
show Night Star aired on 11th July when he was asked, “Have you been to
the police station?”

And his answer was, “I’ve been to jail cell once when I was in Japan. I
was performing by the road and was caught by police there and locked up.
This was the first time I’ve been into jail.”

He also added, “I have wanted to be a police since I was young. I
thought that when one wears the police uniform, one will be able to do
anything and is not scared of anything.”

Source:NEwsen

Translated by Sookyeong @ Kbites

Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”   Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Hahah o YongHwa o epanastaths!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: Re: Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”   Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 pm

hahahhaa etsiiiii aytos kai o tse gkevara leme hahhahaha to paidi masssss glykoulissss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”   Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan” Empty

Back to top Go down

Jung YongHwa, “I’ve been sent to the police station when I was performing by the road in Japan”
Page 1 of 1