Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference Empty
PostSubject: SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference   SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_4-460x307

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun shared there thoughts on their first experience dubbing a movie.

Both Taeyeon and Seohyun were present at the Superbad press conference held at the CGV in Seoul on August 30th. There the two members shared their feelings regarding dubbing for the Korean release of Despicable Me (Superbad) next month.

Seohyun said, “Initially, I was very worried because the character (Edith) was much younger than me and at first it was awkward and I didn’t know what to do… However, after getting immersed in the movie, I gradually got confidence that I would be able to do well. I think I really had fun doing it.”

Taeyeon, who took on the role of Margo, added, “At first, I thought that I would do well with desire alone. But [I realized that] matching the timing [with the video] was very difficult.”

On the other hand, while it may be easy to assume that Taeyeon wore glasses at the press conference to match her character in the movie, she explained, “I didn’t wear glasses because of my character in the movie, but rather because I have an eye infection and so I inevitably had to wear glasses.”

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_1
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_2
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_3
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_4
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_5
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_superbad_6
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_supperbad_7
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_supperbad_8
SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 20100830_supperbad_9

Credits: www.allkpop.com & static.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference Empty
PostSubject: SNSD’s YoonA releases ‘Innisfree Day’ song   SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference 100829_yoonainnisfree_1

SNSD’s YoonA has been quite busy lately, not only with Japanese promotions with her fellow members, but also with her duties for cosmetic brand, Innisfree.

The idol recently released a cute and bubbly song for the brand, titled, Innisfree Day, and it shows off her singing skills and lets fans hear something new.

If you recall, YoonA also took part in a CF for the brand, specifically for the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask back in July.

Be sure to check it out below!

Credits: www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

SNSD’s Taeyeon and Seohyun attend Superbad press conference
Page 1 of 1