Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena K
♥♥♥♥
Rena K

[SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site Empty
PostSubject: [SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site   [SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 am

[SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site 20101211taeyeon

Having won the prestigious ’Disk Bonsang Daesang‘ award at this year’s Golden Disk Awards a couple of days ago, SNSD’s leader Taeyeon left a long message on the official notice board of SNSD’s site to express her gratitude towards their fans --->
http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/pages/_common/board/View.asp?Page=1&ListLine=15&PagingSize=10&ArticleNo=2952479&BNo=102&LangNo=1

Check it out below!

SONEs~~~ Hello~~~~ ^^

Finally!! I am leaving a message on our official site!! I was a little late wasn’t I ^^….

When the members were leaving messages one by one on here when we started out ‘Hoot’ promotions I thought, it must be my turn soon~

and waited a bit but because of our busy schedule!.. I was a big mess ^^;

But I like it better now that I get to leave a message to everyone during this meaningful time~~~~

First of all!! My congratulat

ions to you!! Both SNSD and SONE joined their strengths and finally! We won a huge~ award!!!! +_+

*clap clap clap clap*~~~ <3 Congratulations!! kekekeke

SONEs must have been really busy since it’s nearly the end of the year…

So thank you all for participating in polls or SMS messaging ^^

It feels like each and every one of them kept building up.. and it ended up creating such a happy moment for us!

Something like this.. requires a lot of interest and love…

SONEs… You must love us a lot don’t you????????????????????? kekekekekekekekekeke

Us SNSD also congratulated ourselves, hugged, laughed, cried^^…We were all really happy~~~

One regretful part was our Fany.. wasn’t with us together,

But she’s working really hard to get better in case the people around her get worried for her ^^

She monitors the members ve~ry o

bjectively as well ^^ Tiff-manager kekeke

Even though she wasn’t with us there, she was very noisy during our celebration~ We had a good time ^^

We’re real when we’re together as nine members kekeke

Anyway! I think it’s good to have people who are becoming more important to us and have people we can depend on~~

Both SONEs and our SNSD ^^

We will return back as much as you have gifted us these important moments, awards, memories..

and we will always be healthy an

d brightly!! show SNSD’s endless charms(?) kekekeke

There’s still a long way to go keke

So I hope to become a kind of close friend who isn’t embarrassing.. who sparingly takes care of each other ^^

Since it’s really the end of the year, I hope you wrap up your year well, and keep healthy in the cold weather!

(Always!!!! Wash your hands!!)

Let’s meet during the remaining schedules for the year everyone ^^~~~~~

I love you <3 Bye Bye~~~~

Ah.. and please give love to my Athena OST track ekkekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekkeke

Lets try to make an all-kill once ag-……..

Credits: http://www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

[SNSD] SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site
Page 1 of 1