Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? Empty
PostSubject: Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?   Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am

Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? Big_128057390534
Nichkhun has made a big mistake because he called name of his wife wrong. July 31, 2010 in MBC 'We Got Married' Nichkhun made Victoria hurt because he called Victoria as Krystal. In this episode, Nichkhun and Victoria arrived to home [Not their real home] after back from picnic on the mountain and they spent the time to study about pottery and they also promised they will make the pottery which like their faces, too. However, at that time Nichkhun had made a mistake when he called Victoria as "Krystal" and it made the people who were in the studio were silent for a moment" and Victoria said "Right now I've already known that you like Krystal." and she added "I'll go home." She said with sadness and Nichkhun suddenly said "I'm kidding." but Victoria sulked and said "Don't lie." then Nichkhun said "You're upset again." he added "Manager
said he's jealous of me that I got married before him and he said he likes Krystal" he explained. So, Victoria feel less upset than previous after Nichkhun sincerely said he's sorry. Afterward, Nichkhun said about his feeling during interviewing that “I felt like 'It's getting severe' 'I was unlucky now.'" he added "But I feel sad that it became like that." He said. Victory also revealed her resentment that "Other one always jumble with my name and Krystal's name since her name
has 4 syllables like me but how can the one who is my husband called my name wrong.”

News by popcornfor2.com

Source:
popcornfor2 Translation: taengbear at affxtion.com Credit & Shared: taengbear at affxtion.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?   Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am

autos o anthropos dn einai g gamous k tetia..
apo tn arxi mesa st provlimata itan auto t zeugari...
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?   Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 am

oops.... a re nichkhun..... thn luphthika twra...... Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? 255494 Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? 255494 Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? 255494
Back to top Go down
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

PostSubject: Re: Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?   Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 am

aman rr nichkhun eleos eisaiiii!!!!!!
ti na peis meta as ta na pane!!!!!
pfff h kahmenh h victoria!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ?   Nickhun has made a big mistake "My wife Krystal" ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1