Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown Empty
PostSubject: 4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown   4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 am

[10.07.22] 4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown

4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown 20100721_4minute-460x4601

After all the teasing with the promotional MV and the song our girls finally give us a taste of what a superstar really is by performing "Superstar" on MCountdown.

Even in the middle of their busy schedule and all the promotions for "I My Me Mine" they still manage to pull off a flawless performance introducing new dance moves. With sexy black costumes that are fit for stars to perform "Superstar" and angelic white costumes to wow the crowd with "I My Me Mine". You can hear the fans roaring in the background as the girls show their stuff on stage. With a solid performance and ever so fitting facial expressions this is really something nobody would want to miss.

This performance is exclusive for MCountdown, due to the fact that Superstar K Season 2 belongs to Mnet. So make sure you watch these mind blowing performances!! Enjoy!

Credit: Allkpop
Back to top Go down

4minute performs Superstar and IMMM on MCountdown
Page 1 of 1