Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married Empty
PostSubject: f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married   f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 pm

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married 20100720_krystal_2-460x694

f(x)’s Krystal who is currently acting in MBC daily sitcom, More Charming By The Day has expressed that she is a big fan of hot actor, Kim Jae Wook and would love to get “married” with him through We Got Married.

During a break in filming, Krystal gave an interview and expressed that she was envious of her leader, Victoria’s “marriage” with 2PM’s Nichkhun. She said,

“Victoria unnie actually said beforehand that her partner couldn’t be Nichkhun after we had suggested it. She said that they were both foreigners, wouldn’t it be difficult to film if they became a couple on the show? But it was really Nichkhun in the end and I gave Victoria a ‘I told you so’ message and asked to send my regards to Nichkhun to take good care of her.”

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married 20100720_vic_krystal-460x345

When asked if she was envious, Kystal admitted,

“Yes, I am envious. If I get a chance to go on We Got Married, I want to be paired with Kim Jae Wook. I am a big fan of him and he is very handsome. Although i’m not old enough, I want to try it.”

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married 20100720_krystal_3-460x367

Krystal ended by saying,

“After acting in the sitcom, my members have been imitating my character in it. We love to joke around with each other and enjoy a good relationship.”

Cr. Allkpop
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married   f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 am

Symfwna apolyta mazi tis o Jae Wook einai einai HOT HOT HOT!!!!! f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
agelicaso
♥♥♥♥♥
agelicaso

PostSubject: Re: f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married   f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 am

kai molis 8a t postara !! xD
btw opoios 8eli n gini mod f(x)
PM ME PLEASE!!!

KAI H KRYSTAL EXI GOUSTO STOUS ADRES!!!
SUGXARITIRIA !!!!
KAI INE K S MIKRH HLIKIA !!
EBGE PAIDI M EBGEEEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married   f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married Empty

Back to top Go down

f(x)’s Krystal wants Kim Jae Wook on We Got Married
Page 1 of 1