Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] Empty
PostSubject: CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3]   CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:40 pm

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] Ou12qo
This is us at a bank in Seoul to make 'couple savings account' with my 'Hyuuuun~' Although this was aired last month, we shot this in cold april. both wearing warm trench coat, Snap!

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] 2yov4nm
Yong Hwa on Tokyo concert stage in Japan at 23rd of last month. Do you see how I'm focused in singing? I think my jawline got slimmer after working my butt off to present an awesome stage for you~

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] 1zwc87p
I'm at makeup CF shoot. My stylist got so much busy. She is highlighting the edge of my nose to make my nose look higher. After that is my hair. She is making me look sharp with pointy hair style. After that are eyes! I am transformed into a guy with strong impression with dark eye liner. Finally finishing touch to my clothes~ You've watched the process of me becoming 'Flower boy Yong Hwa.'
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3] 11rgjzm

Credit: ISplus + 1takeKK@CNBLUE-SKY.net (translations)
Back to top Go down

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, "Aren't we 'YongSeo Couple' really cute? [Star Selca 3]
Page 1 of 1