Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys come back as rebels!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Boys come back as rebels! Empty
PostSubject: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 am

100709 D-NA.. Boys, come back as a rebel

Boys come back as rebels! O55g7r

Average age 17.4 years old. D-NA is growing fast as a youngest idol-group. 3 months ago, they entered the music world with cute and fresh concept. With debut song <Admiring Boy>. It was a song with pure boy image.

In 4 months, they released their 2nd mini-album* called <Awake>. As the title says, they awake 'from boys to men'. All the pure boys images disappeared and now they are a full-of-charisma rebel. Many people says that their transformation is almost the same as TVXQ's. TVXQ debuted with a smooth and sweet song <Hug> then comeback with powerful stage manner <Rising Sun>(basika me to "the way U are" ekanan comeback alla tespa). All D-NA members (Mika, Karam, Hyunmin, Injoon, and Jay) chose TVXQ as their role model.

Injoon: We wanted to show the rebel image. Even in the stage with overflowing energy, so people could feel it."

Not only the outward transformation. Their title song called <Stumble Stumble> by An Youngmin is a dance song with electronic pop beat. The melody and dance is strong and their individuals color become stronger. This kids who has to struggle with their smile-boy concept in 'Beast-idol' fever, it's their very own concept in the war.

Hyunjoon**: "I think, We gradually search for our images. It could be kinda easy to follow our choreography or music."
Mika: "To be more popular, we planned to go to various variety programs too. I think it's another step for us."

After debut, they went to Japan and China to do some activities. The members are curious, "Do we really have a fan in other country?" While they're still curious, the fans there greeted them with hot responses even when at the airport. Their heart changed after seeing them with their own eyes, and touching their popularity with their own hands. They also succeed domestically. They did a concert for 'Oyu Star Campaign', which is an event for teenager in their 10s.

Karam: "Seeing all the audiences who's keeping their image by being chic, but at last giving us responses. I thought, "So this is a stage."
Mika: "Every time we perform, I could see that we gain around 200 people in our fan cafe. I'm proud because we actually 'invited' our fans through stage."

After receiving so many experience in stages, they started to gain some confidence. D-NA who's growing rapidly everyday, came up with a pretty decent goal.

Mika: "We want to show people everything we got through this album. We still have many to show. Take your time and try something different every day. Our final goal is to receives love for a long time."

Source: Hankooki
Translation: dianapetrina@enchanteDNA.com

T/N: *It's actually their 1st mini-album. ^^
**Logika Hyunmin 8a elege...
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 am

konna wrote:

**Don't ask me who's Hyunjoon ROFL. Maybe it's Injoon?

Mallon o Hyunjoon einai o Hyunmin giati leei hdh mesa to name tou Injoon. Lol fail >.<

Mia mera tha pane poli mprosta oi DNA! To pistevw..

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 am

Darkeella wrote:
konna wrote:

**Don't ask me who's Hyunjoon ROFL. Maybe it's Injoon?

Mallon o Hyunjoon einai o Hyunmin giati leei hdh mesa to name tou Injoon. Lol fail >.<

Mia mera tha pane poli mprosta oi DNA! To pistevw..

nai kserw!! to allaksa ama deis. to ekana apla copy-paste apo to enchantedna kai meta to diabasa >.<

kai gw pisteuw oti 8a pane polu mprosta mia mera!!

"These kids who have to struggle with their smile-boy concept in 'Beast-idol' fever"

egw proswpika dn exw epireastei apo to sugkekrimeno fever kai pisteuw oti 8a kse8umanei suntoma, giati me tosa beast-idols 8a pa8oun anosia sto telos ta koreatakia opote 8a gurisoun stis sta8eres aksies tou 'smiley' concept pou pote dn ksexnietai
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 am

Oute egw exw epireastei.. Ase pou to too beastly concept den einai tou goustou mou..
Xaropa koreatakia ftw! >.<
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am

Darkeella wrote:
Oute egw exw epireastei.. Ase pou to too beastly concept den einai tou goustou mou..
Xaropa koreatakia ftw! >.<

yay!!!!!!!se auto to klima einai to video pou ekana post twra sto videos~ polu xaropa ta kala mou!! (asxeto alla mias kai ekanes auto to sxolio, to No Other mou arese polu perissotero san concept apo to bonamana gi auto ton logo XD)
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am

To eida! Tha paw na to dw se ligo ^^ Xaropa koreatakia ftw! xD

Nai ithela na to anaferw alla eipa na min vgw ektos topic >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys come back as rebels!   Boys come back as rebels! Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys come back as rebels!
Page 1 of 1