Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romanian Primadonna here^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eny

Romanian Primadonna here^^ Empty
PostSubject: Romanian Primadonna here^^   Romanian Primadonna here^^ EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 am

Hello! I'm Eny and I'm from Romania~!
I love Kpop and I'm a true Primadonna ♥

So.. We have an official project to bring FT Island and CN Blue to Europe, in Romania!! We need as many likes as possible on our facebook page -> facebook[dot]com/FNC.Family. We know it's hard but together we might succeed it!! It would be their first concert here in Europe so I guess everyone wants it!!! Please please please LIKE the page!! And if you can, also promote it! :D

We already have over 500 likes and that's why we're doing an European project for FT Island.! It would be awesome to have many participants! Project link -> facebook[dot]com/event.php?eid=249751228394551 ♥ So please join us to show them our love~!

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

Romanian Primadonna here^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanian Primadonna here^^   Romanian Primadonna here^^ EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 am

Hi Eny!!!
Romanian Primadonna here^^ 2qv3uaq

I am Marialena!!!

I am basically a TVXQ! and a 2NE1 fan but I LOVE FT Island very very very much!!!

so WELCOME and have fun around!!! ^^
Back to top Go down

Romanian Primadonna here^^
Page 1 of 1