Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

[UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show" Empty
PostSubject: [UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show"   [UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show" EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

[UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show" Nisi2010
MTV's 'Let Me Show' will have its first broadcast at 4:30PM on May 6.
The creators behind MTV Korea's music program 'The Show' will be introducing a new guest interview program. 'The Show' will feature a selected artist and reveal the artists' album-related stories as well as their love interests, rumours and present a peek into their private lives.

The first to feature on the program will the 7-member group "U-Kiss". The issue of rumours with interest in female entertainers will be revealed!

Leader Soohyun had left a mention on Twitter to singer NS YoonJi. When questioned about this, Soohyun expressed that "I want to become close with NS YoonJi".

In addition, gay speculations about Kevin and the rumours of separation with the main composer, Brave Brothers, will all be revealed!

Credits: Naver + ROCKETBOXX.NET (translations)
Back to top Go down

[UKISS] A Look Into U-KISS' Private Lives on New MTV Program "Let Me Show"
Page 1 of 1