Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flight B1A4: Interviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KLucy
♥♥♥♥♥
KLucy

Flight B1A4: Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 am

Όπως λέει και ο τίτλος, αν θέλετε να ποστάρετε συνεντεύξεις τους εδώ!
Back to top Go down
KLucy
♥♥♥♥♥
KLucy

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:41 am

Interview : B1A4의 전략은 친근함.

Korean:

Interview : B1A4's Strategy is Friendliness .

English:
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: June Edition   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 am

Inkigayo Magazine June Edition Interview
Flight B1A4: Interviews Kbu2P
Quote :
"Although we get nervous each time we step on stage, we shout 'Let's Fly! B1A4!' together loudly and go onto stage with the mindset of doing it in a 'fun and exciting' manner. That way, we can release all the energy within us."

Power vocal Sandeul (Lee Jung Hwan) who moves listeners' hearts with sweet melodies, like a cool, gentle breeze. After winning the grand prize at the 2010 , Sandeul started on his journey as a singer and he mentioned that he is still looking for what he is good at. "When I was young, the proverb 'tigers leave only their skins when they die, but through his achievements a man´s name lives on' made a huge impact on me. While worrying about what I can do to make my name live on, I decided that singing, which I like a lot, would be the best." After that, he was fixed on the direction he was headed in, and the driving force that kept him going without giving up on his dreams were his family and friends. "I think it was the thought of wanting to show how much strength my parents and elder sister gave me that made me clench my teeth and work hard. At a time when I was filled with passion and will, I sang on SBS with my friends from Busan. (laughs) We appeared under the team name 'Let's Go to College by Singing' and I was wearing glasses then so you may not be able to recognise me." The Busan guy with a cute accent has set foot on the stage after dreaming of being a singer for a long time. Sandeul, who was the last to be added to the team, has passion that would chew up the mic and he moved listeners' minds into place by proving his ability to sing live.

On Air? On Air! At my first radio appearance, putting on headphones and preparing for a live performance as the red 'On Air' sign lit up, we remember singing the song while at a loss. Thoughts of 'Is this real?', 'We are really newbies...' ran through our mind.

Characteristic and charismatic tones More than receiving praises on my singing, whenever I hear that my singing tone is characteristic and good, I feel happier. Actually, I want to be able to find and create a tone that is only mine but it's not easy. I will work harder without letting pride get to me to create a 'Sandeul Tone'.

Group webtoon that doesn't forget their original intentions After the webtoon was released, we received a lot of attention and so we worried a lot about 'what should we do to show a better image'. With our fans' interest and love, we will approach them plainly with a more natural, honest image.

"I usually sing with a gentle style, but during the recording of our title song 'O.K', I remember our producer requesting me try singing it stronger, so I did. I was amazed at how the song changed with the way I sang it. I only sang gentle, soft songs but it was interesting and fun to sing in such a strong manner too."

Providing musical inspiration Our leader Jinyoung hyung writes songs and lyrics while Baro is in charge of rap making so I provided ideas and advice by their side. CNU hyung and Gong Chan also provided ideas for all the songs and that's how we produced an album with all the members taking part.

You're The Only One The song 'Only One' in our album is my favourite. The lyrics and melody are full of hope. When I was recording, I wanted to keep singing these kind of songs. I usually listen to sad songs too; even when I'm happy I listen to sad songs and when I'm sad, I listen to sadder songs. That's how I usually am but now, whether I am happy or sad, I listen to exciting songs. After singing 'O.K' continuously, it seems like my taste in songs has changed too. (laughs)

No matter what you do, I'm OK! I have mainly only had crushes. Even if the person is far away, I only look at that person and I want to give her everything. I always think 'no matter what you do, I'm OK'. Since I sang the song with this, I think the feeling of the song turned out well.

Flight B1A4: Interviews OBaIw

Quote :
"I want to be an all-rounded entertainer. I want to be able to say 'I am the multiplayer CNU who can since, rap and dance' when I introduce myself in future. Since I am lacking in many areas now, I will work hard, hoping that the day I can introduce myself this way is not far away.

His eyes, that resemble crescent moons when he smiles, that shine bright beaneath those round glasses, are the charm of B1A4's oldest hyung, CNU (Shin Dong Woo). The name 'CNU', meaning 'a dependable and sweet-natured friend', came about after consulting his fellow members. His surreal smile, together with his well-proportioned body matches his webtoon character. "The webtoon's characters describes each of us very well. For me, my smiling image is characteristic of me and I like to do sports so the character turned out like this. I like basketball and scocer but what's funny is that I'm not good at ball games. (laughs)" CNU, who enjoys sports, dancing and singing, naturally assumed that he was going to be a singer from young under the influence of his mother who loved music. "I think I had a lot of immature thoughts and actions with the impression that I was going to be a singer anyway. Now that I have grown up to be a singer, I think that I am lacking in many areas and that there are a lot of things that I have to learn." CNU, with an innocent passion, is considerate, warmhearted and delicate - he is simply the 21st century nice guy.

The free choreography is the main point The main point of our choreography is how we look like we're having fun. In particular, there are parts where the choreography is free and up to us to come up with our own dance which sometimes changes according to our mood on that day. Since I'm the oldest and have had experience performing in a band when I was in school, I was worried for my younger members. But why did I even worry since they seem to be better than me? (laughs)

Only learned bad things I remember this song the most as it was the first song we recorded. It's a genre that I like and was written by a senior I really respect so it's a great honour to be able to sing this song.

Neighbourhood-friend like familiarity Our strong point is that we seem like friends you see often in the neighbourhood. Our personalities are actually all friendly and comfortable.We are working hard to approach our fans bit by bit with a familiar charm that belongs to only us.

Missing my hometown, Cheongju When I was at home, I was an unfriendly kid who didn't show my emotions but after living in the dormitory and being separated from my family, I really miss them. Because my family and friends from my hometown are always cheering for me, I will work harder.

"My dream of becoming a singer never once faltered. When I was young, I liked to dance and sing. I listened to Usher's songs a lot while dreaming of what I want to be. I wanted to become a singer that could have fun with the audience through lively expressions."

Ok girl only for you yes man I think of 'O.K' as a message for our fans. I sing on stage while looking at our fans' eyes. "I'll do anything. For you, no matter what it is, I'm OK!" Has my heart reached our fans? Each one of you are precious to me. I will work harder so please continue to support me. I really love you!

Flight B1A4: Interviews QlpSl
Quote :

I am inspired by the raps of Tiger JK, the pride of Korean Hip-Hop, as well as hip-hop legends Lil Wayne and Tyga. I watch their videos everyday to learn from their splendid performances and techniques. However, our concept is very different from hip-hop so I haven't been able to show the hip-hop style that I really like. If we do go into that concept, I will show you. I promise~!"

With a mischevious appearance but a tough voice, he is known as the 'rapper of opposites'. He is Baro (Cha Sun Woo), who the members picked as the mood-maker of the group. Who would have thought that he had these charms hidden behind that pure, unrefined gaze? Being the only B-type in the group, Baro who cannot leave without his caps is a boy with an unsual colour and auro that belongs to only him. "My parents always give me the strength to do music. My father played the guitar in an indie band when he was my age and my mother also had dreams of becoming a celebrity. They have given me great support to achieve their dreams. I got casted by chance through song and rap videos that I uploaded on to the Internet. I got to know which colour and style of rap matches my voice well after receiving lessons for two and a half years. I am currently in the process of looking for a colour that I can call my own and in future, I will produce raps that are of Baro's colour for everyone." The story of charismatic skilled rapper Baro, who lives and dies on rap, begins now.

"Ever since I was young, I always wore caps. It was like part of my flesh and if I don't wear a cap, I will feel uncomfortable all day. You could say that caps are an artificial body part for me. When I don't wear caps, I lose my confidence... To the stage where I cannot even look at others in their eyes. In future, I will show a variety of different caps on stage so please watch out for me. (laughs)"

From head to toe, I love you It's been almost 3 years since I have been in a relationship. I wrote and recorded O.K while wondering 'how much would my heart flutter if I had a girlfriend?'

B-type man I'm usually a cool person but since I am around A-type people, I think I am slowly becoming more careful. Every Saturday, we gather to have a talk as a group and I was amazed that the other A-type members remember everything that has happened and talked about it. Even things that I didn't know about. (laughs) With my character, I would release everything on the spot but for the other members, they keep everything in mind and release everything at a go on Saturdays.

Charm that is a 180° change from his usual image on stage I usually give off the feel of your neighbourhood older brother but on stage, I want to have a charismatic and professional image. I want to hear that I am totally different when I am on stage. I will be B1A4's Baro on stage and off-stage, I will show you the true image of the ordinary Cha Sun Woo.

Reactions and comments I don't usually read them. I am afraid that I would think too much about bad comments so I usually don't care about them but recently, I read some good comments and I really liked it. Since I heard such nice words, I always research, practice and work hard to show a variety of expressions on stage. (laughs)

B1A4 Before we decided on our team name, we considered names like 'Ace', 'Legend' and 'Sound'. After some time, we felt that B1A4 fit us the best and so we decided to go with it. Even if I think about it again, it seems like B1A4 is the best for us.

Flight B1A4: Interviews BUb6K

Quote :
"Everytime I am on stage, I pledge to 'work harder to show a more developed image!'. During our debut stage, I got nervous thinking 'we are finally going on stage' but even now, I don't forgot that feeling of nervousness during our debut and perform like it's our first, to show a better performance. Please anticipate our performances."

Due to his chic and quiet first impression, maknae Gongchan (Gong Chan Shik) is known as the 'chic terminator'. With a strong gaze and smile at the corner of his mouth, his appearance gives off a perculiar charm. A 180° change from his expressionless appearance; the lovely eye-smile when he smiles give off a cute maknae image. With his vocal skills and solid acting skills, this combination will turn anyone into a 'Gongchan-flower'! [*Like a sunflower looks at the sun, a 'Gongchan-flower' (gongchan baragi) only looks at Gongchan) "I am a very shy person so during our trainee days, I couldn't get close to the hyungs and I couldn't talk well either. So my hyungs looked at me and wondered 'why is this guy so chic?'. (laughs) I am usually lively and noisy but in the photos, I was especially expressionless and only showed a cold side of me. This has led to misunderstands that I am chic but if you look at me in real life, I'm the opposite." Since he spent most of his school life as a trainee, Gongchan says that getting up in the morning to go to school is the most difficult. After making his debut as a singer, every second feels like a happy dream.

"I am proud of the song Bling Girl, which Jinyoung hyung composed and the members helped out in writing the lyrics. I like that the album shows our skills. Recently, I have been engrossed in composing songs and if I am given the chance, I want to study music more."

Blood-dols (Blood type) B1A4, made up of 1 B-type and 4 A-types, out of all the nicknames we've got, this one that comes from our group name using our blood types is the most fun and gives off a feeling of familiarity which is even better.

Only One In our album, this songs has the most feelings embedded in it. Out of all the songs I have sang, I think it's the one I am most satisfied with. (laughs) I had thoughts of 'ah, so I sang like that...'.

At first glance, there was a connection between you and I Our title song O.K expresses the heart of a boy deep in love. For me, I sang the song while thinking of a friend that I really liked when I was in school. Right before going on stage, I listen to other singers' songs and when I get into the mood, I go on stage with that. I think that is what helps me put on a naturally cheerful and exciting performance.

Love me love me baby When I'm alone, I tend to do weird pranks and play on my own. I use my hands to shoot my hyungs (I do it so often that they always ignore me), I throw tantrums like a toddler so my hyungs call me a baby. I'm usually of the cute style. (laughs)
Flight B1A4: Interviews 06Arj

Quote :
"My target since I was a trainee is to become a singer that doesn't change even as time goes by and doesn't forget the initial goal. If I feel myself changing, I will control it and catch my heart again. I want to be with my members forever like the way we were in the bginning. With that promise, I will work hard all the time, today and tomorrow."

Jinyoung (Jung Jinyoung) looks like a pretty boy from a romance comic, with a contrasting strong and manly personality. Within just 5 minutes of conversing, Jinyoung has a friendly charm that would capture the other party's heart immediately. "Initially, I was captured by the charms of both acting and singing so my trainee days went by easily. Since I was doing something I liked. I lived thinking that I wanted to do something special since I get to live life only once. (laughs) The most difficult part was when we were nearing our debut, I looked really skinny in the photos that were taken so I embarked on a project alone to gain weight. I received alot of stress since I don't usually gain weight even though I eat alot."

Before debut, his picture was voted for by netizens, bringing him to come in 1st for a pretty boy competition held on a cable TV programme. Jinyoung's pretty boy looks have been recognised long ago! Jinyoung, who is lively when doing things he enjoys, can even compose and write songs, attaining him the name of a music talent." I thought it would be good if we had a self-composed song in the album so I started to self-study music composition. Using a program in my notebook, the members recording our parts. We started off simply but eventually the company recognised our efforts and people around us praised us a lot so we felt encouraged and worked harder. Even now, we are studying as we work. I hope we can put better songs onto our next album."

Happiness that cannot be put in words I was suprised to hear that the tickets for our first fansign after our debut was sold out within 10 minutes. Since we're still rookies, I remember being bewildered at our first fansign and I couldn't express my happiness with words and just kept smiling. We won't be staying in just Seoul but will be heading out to the countryside, so we'll meet soon!

Saturday We have never fought amongst ourselves before. Every Saturday, we will gather and talk. We say everything we have kept inside and it helps us feel better after. After that, we play games together. More than computer games, we usually play games like the mafia game, bingo game, cross out 2 lines and speed game. Our company's director, team leader and manager hyungs join us for the mafia game too and because it is so cramped, we play till our hands start sweating. (laughs)

"When I am singing, I act like 'OK~ Girl you are really my girl' to get into the feel. When trying to act out the lyrics of the song, it feel liks following a script. Of course, I also had such experiences. When I had a girlfriend I really loved, I thought a lot of how 'everything's fine as long as I have you'. Although I was poor at expressing myself, in my heart I really felt that 'everything you want, I'm OK~'."

'Having fun' on stage Have fun even if we're nervous! During the first time, we didn't even know where the camera was and we even forgot our lyrics and made a lot of mistakes. But recently, we have gotten used to it and because many fans turn up, we are very happy and enjoy ourselves even more. We will enjoy ourselves more such that you can feel that 'they are really enjoying themselves on stage!'.

Bling Girl I wrote the song, Bling Girl, while thinking of the time I had a crush on someeone. 'It was like that. I felt like that' - feelings like that. I wanted to write about the pure love of a teenager. Bling Girl was written when I was sick as a trainee and was resting in my room alone with my notebook. The members really liked it so we made many changes to it and included it in this album.

--

Spoiler:

--
Cr:Article Credits: Inkigayo Magazine + Iceprinceafterschool @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: chrestos @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

--
__

~__~
i think im falling for them..again and again~♥
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm

✰Fans Magazine - July Edition

Flight B1A4: Interviews 2Vkvf
Flight B1A4: Interviews XZ1K1

Quote :
110 questions to satisfy your curiosity!

In the beginning of June, B1A4 had their first interaction with Taiwanese media. Since their debut on 23rd April till now, it has been less than 3 months’ time but they faced the media with a sense of professionalism and friendless, leaving the editor with a strong impression. It is not surprising that they have seen to be the best rookie group currently. Since debut, B1A4 has not had any overseas promotions yet, but their debut mini-album 'Let’s Fly' has been spreading all over the internet, allowing fans all over Asian to know and like them. Taiwan too
has a lot of their fans, to their surprise!
Other than Baro who is a B Blood type, the rest of the B1A4 members (Jinyoung, CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan) are A Blood type, thus, they were named as B1A4. Before debut, B1A4 released a comic strip with characters that fits each member’s personality in reality. The five charming boys in the romantic comic caught the hearts of many female fans and that passion heightened when B1A4 came out live! B1A4 now shares more about themselves to the readers of Fans magazine in this special interview!

Flight B1A4: Interviews VP6LA

Quote :

Shining Smile, CNU
With a broad shoulders and lengthy limbs with shoulder-length hair tied up, CNU is similar to the
handsome senior from the sports club in comic books. Despite his stiff-looking exterior, he is actually
someone who is really sensitive and emotional! Whenever he flashes his killer smile, many fans
would be charmed by him!

1. What kind of person are you?
I am someone who can be depended on, who would work hard to show everyone what I can do. I hope how I am on stage would allow everyone to feel my sincerity and my kindness and honesty when I am off stage.

2. What were you before you became a singer?
Before debuting as a singer, I had performed with my friend at different stages. No matter what kind of stage there is, I am willing to stand on stage and perform for everyone.

3. A song that encouraged you to be a singer, and had a lot of impact on you?
Usher’s “U Got It Bad”. I grew to like Usher more when I heard this song for the first time. After watching his performance, I was even more determined to become a singer like him!

4. A person you respect a lot?
Usher. In terms of singing and dancing, he is a multi-talented artist. His stage presence is amazing and he even interacts with his fans! I wish that I can be like him, being able to enjoy being on stage and interacting with my fans.

5. What about you do you think is most charming?
Smile. Many fans often tell me that my smile looks good. On the other hand, I think that my broad shoulders and smooth legs is my charm as well! (laugh) It might be due to my training in sports and Taekwondo since young that I have a good-looking figure.

6. Something that makes you frustrated?
I often feel that my eyes are really dry from wearing contact lenses, so I blink more than usual.

7. What advertisement do you think you’re suited for?
If there are any CF that are willing to allow me to take part in, I would feel really appreciative. However, if there is any CF that I am interested in taking, it should be a CF on coffee. Because I love to drink coffee, coffee could help in portraying my charms. (laugh)

8. A color that suits you best?
Though I do not have a favorite color, but when I am shopping for clothes, I would often buy clothes that are black in color. Therefore, my wardrobe are mostly filled with clothing that are black so subconsciously, I ended up thinking that the color really fits me.

9. Your ideal type?
Someone who is motherly-like, who could understand me. An intelligent and sensible girl.

10. The saddest and happiest things you’ve encountered?
I do not have any memories that are sad but for the happiest moment, it would be during the performance for our debut stage as that was the moment I fulfilled my dream as a singer. The joy in being able to stand on stage cannot be explained through words.

11. Something you’ve found interesting or made you happy recently?
Observing how B1A4 fared during performance, then finding out the problem. We then practice in order to improve.

12. Something you need to carry about in your bag?
Tablet PC, MP3, headset, contact lens.

13. If you didn’t become a singer, what would you be doing now?
I do not know! I had always dream to become a singer since young so I had never thought of being in any other occupations. However, because I have always been training in Taekwondo, I would probably be advancing in the path of Taekwondo. On the other hand, I also love to eat samgyupsal so I might even open a barbecue restaurant!

14. What are your first impressions of the other members?
When I first saw maknae Gongchan, I thought he looked a little blank but after living with him, he is actually a very simple, cute and lively person.

15. The most humorous and fashionable member?
In terms of fashion sense, everyone is almost the same. Each member is able to bring out their own personalities through their dressing. The most humorous member would be Baro, he could even become a comedian (laugh)!

16. The member most suited to cross-dress?
It should be maknae Gongchan. His eyes are really big and his nose is sharp, he will look beautiful dressing up as a girl (laugh)!

17. In terms of popularity, looks and talent, where do you think you stand in B1A4?
This is embarrassing to say but actually in the group, there isn’t any ranking because everyone is working hard and does it well therefore, everyone is the first.

18. There has been many collaborations between artistes these days. If there is a chance, who would you like to collaborate with?
If I could collaborate with Baro, it should be really interesting. Though I would like to collaborate with the other members as well but because I rap too therefore, it would be interesting if I could rap together with Baro.

19. Since debut till now, what is the most memorable thing that happened?
It would be during the MV filming a few days back where Baro had challenged his first acting scene which is hugging the female lead. Since he did not know what to do, the situation back then was really interesting. His personality is really shy, if I was the one filming then, I could probably do it well! (Editor: CNU~ are you hinting your manager to give you such privileges next time?)

20. If you could swop bodies like in drama ‘Secret Garden’, what would you like to become?
I would like to become other members in B1A4 because everyone lives differently. I am curious of what they had been through and the hard work that they had put in before, and I would like to experience it myself.

21. If you had the chance to meet your Taiwanese fans, what would you like to do with them?
I would talk to the fans in Taiwan more, listen to everyone’s voice and share our stories with everyone.

22. What would you like to say to the fans of Taiwan?
Thank you very much for supporting us, B1A4 will work even harder to become the best idol group!

Flight B1A4: Interviews ODM1x

Quote :
Strong Leader, Jinyoung
“In the next three minutes, it is impossible to show everyone what we have done and practice for the past two year. Therefore, we can show them what we had worked hard on slowly through every step that we make. Do not feel nervous, let’s just enjoy this very moment.” Jinyoung had said this to his nervous members before stepping onto their debut stage. With the leader’s encouragement, the member’s nervous emotion calm down and enjoyed their first performing experience. Though Jinyoung has sweet vocals and gentle looks, his personality is different from what we see on the exterior. His strong personality and the sense of responsibility are shown out.

I am the type that would work hard once I set my heart to something and would give all that I can to achieve my goals.

I had always dreamed to become an artiste since young. Therefore, I attended an arts school before debut. It can be said that I have always been working hard towards my dream.

Kim Bumsoo’s “Once Upon A Day”.

Senior Lee Seungchul. I have gone to his concert once, and I was deeply touched as I watched him perform passionately.

It should be my strong heart and alert personality.

My skin condition is a little dry.

Handphones. It is because I love to play 3C therefore, I am really interested in this area.

Red. The colour red was always my lucky colour since young so I always love the colour. I also believe this colour suits me.

9. Your ideal type?
Someone who only has her eyes on me, and her personality should suit mine.

Thinking about the journey towards debuting as an artiste; the first time reviewing our performance after recording.

Recently, I have been interested in famous pop singers’ videos so I would surf the Internet to watch their performance.

Laptop, microphone and recorder.

I had always loved to play with machines, so if I hadn’t become a singer, I would most likely become an engineer.

CNU looks like one with a lot of manly charms and he is very quiet. Baro looks he is a frivolous person. Sandeul looks innocent. Gongchan looks stiff but his first impression and how he is personally is really different as well, he is actually someone who a lot of ageyo. (laugh)

The most humorous member is Baro, and as for the most fashionable member… I do not know, so pass! (laugh)

Gongchan. He would definitely look pretty dressing up

17. In terms of popularity, looks and talent, where do you think you stand in B1A4?
I would rank myself the third?

18. There has been many collaborations between artistes these days. If there is a chance, who would you like to collaborate with?
I wish to collaborate with famous music producers, to change the music that Baro and I have composed into a different musical style.

During our debut performance rehearsal, maknae Gongchan had tripped over. To us as rookies, it was something serious - I guess he was too nervous (laugh). Even though it was a pity, we still finished our first recording.

20. If you could swop bodies like in drama ‘Secret Garden’, what would you like to become?
I would want to be “WILL I AM” from Black Eyed Peas because he is a musician I respect most.

21. If you had the chance to meet your Taiwanese fans, what would you like to do with them?
I wish that we could hold a fan-meet session and play games and eat together with the fans! (laugh)

We, B1A4, will continue to work hard so everyone please continue to support us! (laugh)

Flight B1A4: Interviews Xf0f4

Quote :
Sunshine Boy, Sandeul
Speaking with a cute accent, Sandeul is a person filled with a strong sense of purpose and emotions. He does not hesitate to show his passion towards the things that he likes. He would also spend the entire night running non-stop on the treadmill just to lost weight before debut. He would not relax towards fulfilling his own promises.

I am a simple and passionate person.

My pre-debut pictures have been circulating around the internet ever since I debut. Though everyone had seen how I am before but those are the beautiful memories that I do not regret embracing!

G.O.D’s “Road”.

Senior Kim Yeonwoo. He looked really handsome on stage!

My pure personality.

Wearing my high-degree spectacles caused my eyes to become smaller! (cries)

Fried chicken CF! It is because I love eating fried chicken! If I could film a CF for fried chicken, I can eat as much as I wish!

The color blue. Blue always give people a bright and lively feeling which is similar to my lively personality.

9. Your ideal type?
The type of girl that would give her very best in everything that she does.

The most depressing moment would be when my father had to undergo operation due to bad health. The happiest moment would be upon receiving B1A4’s first album and debuting as a member of B1A4.

Losing weight!

Pear juice.

Since I'm still of schooling age, I'll be training my vocals.

Jinyoung hyung is a kind and gentle person. Baro is an interesting friend. CNU hyung is someone worthy of your trust. The first time when I saw Gongchan, I thought he would be a chic maknae but he ended up being someone who does a lot of aegyo.

The most humorous member would be Baro while the most fashionable members would be Jinyoung hyung and CNU hyung as they dress themselves up really well.

Maknae Gongchan.

I would rank myself third.

Currently I have not thought of collaborating with anyone yet. I feel that allowing everyone to get to know B1A4 better is the most important.

Before debut, I had been the chubby type so I need to lost weight. Every week I had to check my weight. On the days before I check my weight, I would run harder, do more push-ups and even exercising alone through the night! (laugh)

Gongchan. It is because I think that he is the most handsome person in the group so I would like to know how someone who is so handsome lives his life.

Hold an event in Seoul’s famous 63 City with them! (Editor: Sandeul must have been a loyal fan of “We Got Married” right? HAHA!)

I love you all! If there is an oppptunity, I would definitely go over to see all of you~ Wait for me!

Flight B1A4: Interviews X0AGB

Quote :
Hiphop boy, Baro
In charge of creating the atmosphere in the group, Baro and Sandeul who are born in the same year are pretty good friends. If Sandeul were to be the group’s peace-maker, then Baro would be the group’s mood-maker. Baro wishes to hold a large-scale concert and enjoy it with the fans. Filled with loads of absurd ideas, the moment Baro stands on stage, he changes into a skillful rapper. That is where his charms lie.

I am someone with a vivacious personality who likes new and interesting things.

Before debut, I was just a normal teenager who likes to listen to music and hiphop.

All music are really great but Lil Wayne’s “Got Money” had left me with a deep impression.

It would be Lil Wayne. Despite being small in built, he could fully present a strong and powerful rap. This is something that I would like to learn from him.

My two front teeth, round eyes and my vivacious personality.

At times that I am not wearing caps, I feel less confident.

CF about caps! Because I often wear caps, therefore, I could portray the feeling of wearing caps easily! (laugh)

My skin color is fairly dark, so I do not wear earthly colors. Usually when I shop for clothes, I would pick those in black.

9. Your ideal type?
A girl who understands me well.

The most depressing moment would be when my grandparents passed away. The happiest moment would be after finishing the very first recording and upon returning to the holding area with my heart filled with emotions, feeling that everyone’s hard work and effort had been worthwhile.

It would be watching Lil Wayne’s videos and biography.

Contact lens, laptop.

Since I have been playing soccer for a long time, I might have become a soccer player if I didn’t debut as a singer. (laugh)

Everyone was nice and their personality was good but maknae Gongchan was really different. At first, he portrayed a chic image in front of everyone yet after knowing him better, he starts to do aegyo, and is nice to all of us. (laugh)

The most humorous member would be Sandeul while the most fashionable members would be Jinyoung hyung and CNU hyung.

Gongchan and Jinyoung hyung, as both their facial shape are prettiest! (laughs)

I would rate myself the fourth! (Editor: Everyone seems to be really humble…)

It should be Sandeul. Since both of us are friends (of the same age) so I feel that we could work well together.

After recording our debut performance and returning to the holding room, we found out that B1A4 was ranking third in Twitter’s worldwide trending! When we saw this result, to us who have just debuted, it was really meaningful. We were really happy about it and really thankful to everyone who had supported us.

I would like to become the Korea’s internationally famous soccer player Park Jisung. I would like to experience like how he does, running and playing soccer on the wide grass field!

Go shopping together! (Editor: Nice interaction! It would be fans frantically shopping and B1A4 helping out with carrying the shopping bags right?)

To the fans in Taiwan, hello everyone! (laughs) We are a new rookie group but being able to receive everyone’s support, we are really appreciative. Though we had not gone to Taiwan before, but I believe we will in future so please do wait for us! Hope that everyone had a fun time with us through the interview. Till the time when we officially meet, please do continue supporting B1A4. Thank you and love you all!

Flight B1A4: Interviews FKyUN

Quote :
Charismatic maknae, Gongchan
There isn’t much more you need to say about Gongchan. If you take a look at the interviews of the first 4 members, you should already know a fair bit about him! Even though Gongchan looks very manly on the outside, but he is actually a very sentimental boy who is very loved and naturally cute!

I’m someone who in the face of anything, will challenge it.

Before debut, I was an active youth who had an extreme love for sports.

G.O.D’s ‘To My Mother’. This song was one that I listened to frequently when I was young, and the content of the lyrics are very touching.

葉正. I was very touched to see him standing on the stage again.

I am the maknae with manliness and aegyo, but I am a little lost at time; and for appearance-wise, my most charming points are my eyes and my bread-like butt (laugh).

If I go somewhere with many people, I will be so nervous that I get stomachaches.

Coffee. I always imagine, what would it be like if I got to film for a coffee CF.

White. Because my skin color is a little dark, wearing a white-colored shirt would make me seem brighter.

9. Your ideal type?
All of the points of the girls what the 4 hyungs spoke about! (Writer: The maknae has so many criteria for his ideal type!)

Occasionally when I think about things related to death, I get sad. The happiest time was when I received my first copy of B1A4’s album.

Practicing my personal talent!

Sweets! Looks like I’m still a kid… (laugh).

I would be working hard to take my entrance exams!

Jinyoung hyung is the very dependable father, Shinwoo hyung is the benevolent mother. Sandeul hyung is like a friend, and Baro hyung is the hyung who makes everyone laugh.

Baro hyung is the funniest member; for fashion sense, almost everyone is the same.

Myself, and I’ve had the experience of cross-dressing…

Second. Because it’ll be too burdensome if I said I was first.

I’d like to do a ballad song with Sandeul hyung.

Last year on 13 August after practice, I whined about wanting to go home to watch an interesting show. When I got back to the dorm and opened the door, I saw fried chicken, pizza, cake and a pile of presents. I was so surprised I cried. Because my birthday falls on 14 August, I never dreamt that the hyungs would prepare a birthday party for me a day in advance. I want to take the chance to thank the hyungs I love the most again (laugh).

I want to become a lyricist. It must be great to be able to communicate with others with lyrics I wrote myself.

I want to organize a huge concert and have fun with everyone.

Even though we are just rookies, to have received so much love and support, we are extremely thankful. We'll definitely work hard in future!

--

Flight B1A4: Interviews 30aWS

Quote :
Jinyoung: Please be happy.
Baro: The weather today is so good.
Sandeul: I really really want to meet you.
Gongchan: Live each day to its fullest.
Shinwoo: I want to meet the Taiwanese fans.

Flight B1A4: Interviews Ihqfv

Source: Helen & wluv, CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Translation Credits: mentalCHAN & skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 am

[11.07.30] Trendy Magazine July Issue

One bloodtype B plus 4 other bloodtype A, 5 young pretty guys who walked out from a comic, bringing along a song with fresh dance and light melody. Beofre they say , they have already conquered your hearts!

5 big boys who elude a fresh poise, announced their debut using a very special method through comics. Before they were revealed, the internet exploded with discussions about them. Under everyone's expectations, B1A4 finally stood on a music programme's stage. A cute addictive title song accompanied with a mischevious dance with hand movements moving along with the wind, their charisma were overflowing. Hence from the summer of 2011, a gust of wind called B1A4 stirred in Korea's music industry.

When TRENDY reached their management office, B1A4's members happy singing and carefree laughters could be heard. Despite ending a music programme's recording just before, the lively boys did not seem tired at all. During the first meeting, B1A4 were very well-mannered and greeted the staff one by one with smiles, not forgetting the trademark 90 degrees bow of Korean rookie groups. After each member's self-introduction, leader Jinyoung also explained their unique group name. Among the members only Baro's bloodtype was B, while the other 4 members Gongchan, CNU, Sandeul and Jinyoung had bloodtypes A, hence the name. But their group name also contains their own expectations Be the One, All for One.

Interview session filled with naughtiness and happiness.
Although there still isn't a management for B1A4 in Taiwan, but TRENDY heard that in Taiwan, it is possible to view B1A4's performance through Korea's music programme with almost no lag time. The 5 members happily asked: 'is it true? is it true?', and strongly recommended their first mini album .
Jinyoung: Our first mini album is based on electronic rock music, and our through first title song , we want to confer a comfortable feeling like in summer in both the style and dance.
Leader Jinyoung barely finished and the 5 of them demonstrated a small segment with telepathy, earning enthusiastic applauses on the spot. But the loudest cheers was from Baro and Sandeul and caused Jinyoung who was about to introduce his self-composed song to laugh non-stop.

Baro and Sandeul started being mischevious and it somehow spread to Gongchan next, who ignored leader Jinyoung's serious answering totally and started making funny faces. He also started playing with Sandeul the 'stare at each other up close without laughing' game. Their cute and funny expressions caused TRENDY to laugh without control! And Baro also did not sit still, when it was CNU's turn to answer questions, Baro snatched the screentime more seriously than CNU, causing CNU both anger and laughter at the same time.
Big leader who just got played, actually started pinching each other faces with Sandeul during Gongchan's Q&A. Jinyoung ah~ you really 'returned naughtiness with naughtiness' right?

B1A4 member's naming
Before their self-introduction, B1A4 also named themselves. Leader Jinyoung's (진영) chinese name which everyone was curious about is 振永 (pronounced as chern-yong), cute maknae Gongchan's (공찬) chinese name is 孔灿 (pronounced as kong-can). For Baro, CNU and Sanduel, they hope that people will use their english names. So everyone please remember and don't get confused.

Good feelings through living together 24 hours.
Although the 5 of them were mischievious and couldn't stop playing, it showed the good relation among B1A4's members. TRENDY was curious and asked how they cultivated telepathy. Sandeul answered with a smile: 'Actually we did not cultivate it specially, its because from our debut we have been living together and communicating 24hours, its hard not to have a good relationship like that!'.
Baro also added: 'Before debut, every saturday night no matter how tired we were, we would review the week's performance and also made use of the time to trash out, hence we never quarrelled'.

The first interaction with fans.
B1A4 who barely debuted for 3 months, are still not used to the various schedules and programmes. Although they feel nervous but also think its interesting. The thing that left the most impression on them after debut are the fans that they met during fansigns, and left them feeling touched and happy. B1A4 also met with many funny incidents during their first close-up fansign......
Sandeul says: 'There was a fan who wore a hanbok to the fansign, it was really pretty. When it was that fan's turn to go up the stage, she suddenly bowed down to us. We were so nervous and quickly stood up to bow back at her'. Baro and Jinyoung demonstrated after that.
Caring CNU patted his chest in assurance and said: 'There was also a fan in hospital clothes, I thought she was sick. But luckily she is healthy and only wore that to attract our attention.'
But Baro really got a shock: 'There was a fan who after coming up the stage, suddenly played finger games with me. I thought it was interesting and played with her. Who knows after I lost, she suddenly flicked my forehead and scared me big time'. Everyone burst out laughing after Baro finished. Gongchan and Sandeul also pretended to flick Baro's forehead, to which the scared Baro quickly ran away from it.

Although there were many incidents during the fansign, B1A4 Also hope to have more chances to interact with the fans they love. Sandeul kept saying: 'If we could, we want to go to Taiwan to meet everyone'. The other members nodded their heads in agreement, and the 5 of them discussed noisily that if they go to Taiwan, other than meeting the fans they want to go admire the scenery with the fans and eat local food with them. Despite the interview still going on, the 5 members already started asking TRENDY what are the nice food and locations in Taiwan!

With full speed~ The goal is Asia's newcomer award!
With the rising popularity of B1A4, they have high expectations towards themselves. Other than hoping that their follow up song 'Only Learned Bad Things' will have good response, B1A4 also hope they will be able to fanmeets around Asia. Of course they know before that, they need to work harder, because their goal is the newcomer award in the year-end music awards. B1A4 work hard~ Fighting~

-Not enough? There is B1A4's Super List next week, don't miss it.-

Article Credits: lucy0915 + CAPTAIN!@ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: silvermavis@ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

--

SCANS HERE (PAGE 2,2nd POST)
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 am

Spicy Magazine - August Edition

Flight B1A4: Interviews HSUi3
Flight B1A4: Interviews VyBuQ

Interview with up & coming boy band 'B1A4'

Handsome, cute, with a little bit of naughtiness. Even the skies do not dare to rain on the boys of B1A4. They have just flown in straight from Korea, to attend the press conference as well as introduce themselves as the new presenters in the commercial of 'B1A4 Big Cola'. And SPICY had the chance to interview all 5 boys. Now, for all the young, old, fake, or real girls out there, you can read the interview.

Q: First off, we'd like all the 5 boys to introduce themselves to the Thai fans.
B1A4: Hello, we're B1A4!
Shinwoo: Hello, I'm Shinwoo (smiles)
Baro: Hello, I'm Baro. (laughs)
Jinyoung: Hello, I'm leader Jinyoung. (smiles)
Sandeul: Hello, I'm Sandeul.
Gongchan: Hello, I'm the maknae Gongchan. (smiles)

Q: Many people have been wondering where does the name 'B1A4' originate from.
Jinyoung: The name of the band comes from our blood types - because there are 4 people with blood type A, and 1 person with blood type B, Baro. This is why we're called 'B1A4'.

Q: Since Baro is the only member with blood type B, do you feel lonely?
Baro: No, never. Because I'm always usually with the members, so no matter what, I'll never feel lonely. (smiles)

Q: This is the first time B1A4 has come to Thailand right? What was your first impression of Thailand?
Jinyoung: Yes. (laughs)
Shinwoo: Last night when we arrived in Thailand, our flight was a very late flight. And when we arrived in Thailand it was already really late, but then there were still fans in the airport waiting to welcome us. And the thing is, we've only debuted for around 3 months, but there is already this many fans welcoming us at the airport. We were very touched, and this is a really good experience.

Q: Is there anywhere in particular in Thailand that you would like to visit?
?: I want to go to the floating market as well as the night market very much. I've seen it on the Korean cable TV many times and I really want to go. And there's a wishing well. Thailand has many interesting things, like eating or just culture in general. If there is a chance, we'd really like to visit those places.

Q: You guys had the chance to stay overnight at a very prestigious hotel, how do you guys feel?
Sandeul: When we got back to the hotel it was already late, so we didn't have a chance to tour the hotel much. But because we slept with the curtains open, during the morning, the sunlight streaked into our room and the view was amazing. And the pool at the hotel is very beautiful, if there's a chance we would like to go swim.

Q: What type of style do you look for in a girl?
Shinwoo: I like a girl who can become friends with my mother, and who can take care of me and our family. (smiles)
Baro: I like a girl who can communicate well with me and would understand me at all times.
Jinyoung: I like a girl who understands me, and her heart must only belong to me (laughs)
Sandeul: I like girls with high motivation, like when she's working she'll put all her effort into working. I like good role models.
Gongchan: Just a girl who will understand me, and we can understand each other is enough (smiles)

Q: Is there anything you'd like to say to the Thai fans?
Jinyoung: I'd like to thank the fans because even though its our first time to Thailand, they've already supported us through so much. And whenever we look at the fans, we'd see fanboards with lights and our names on it coming to cheer on us. And if we had a chance to come back to Thailand again, we will come back, this is for sure. And we promise to you all that we will continue being the hard working, highly motivated 'B1A4' you guys knows. And again, we'd like to thank all of you.

Source: Baidu, CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Translation Credits: SHIYOUNG! @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

[11.09.09] A-Star Magazine September Issue

Let's go with 5 blood-type boys

B1A4

BIG COLA PRESS CONFERENCE. July 28th, 2011
"OK, girl. I'm only your Yes Man, I'll do anything for you. OK, girl. I'm yours now. I love you~~ I'm your man (You're my girl). I'll get everything for you. OK, girl. From my head till my feet. I love you~~" Geez, I love you too. They're so cute. You're wondering who they are, right? They're rookie band called B1A4 or what Thai fans always call them 'Blood-type boys'. I've heard that they're as cute as cartoon characters. So I want to tell you that they're really cute. For someone who have met a real them, You must want to add ' 's ' to make them be yours for sure.

They came to Thailand for the first time as the newest presenter of Big Cola. Because of their popularity, Big Cola chose them over other groups to be presenters. Press conference had been held on July 28th at Eden, the 3rd floor of Central World. When I (referred to the author) arrived where the event held, many BANAs had been there already.When press conference started, 2 MCs opened and then cover dance shows.
After then, There are some interviews and talked about 'B1A4 Big Cola First Fan Meet and Greet Concert', Meet&Greet;with B1A4 at South Korea. More information at http://www.bigcolathai.com. Then, it's time for B1A4! Leader Jinyoung walked on the stage with a friendly smile waving his hands to fans followed by Baro, Gongchan, Sandeul and CNU. When they were all on stage, They sat down and started an interview.

Q: Introduce yourself, please?
Jinyoung: One, Two, Three.
B1A4: Hello, Let's fly B1A4. Yeah!
Jinyoung: Hello, I'm the leader, Jinyoung.
Baro: Ah~ Hello, I'm rapper, Baro.
Gongchan: Hello, I'm maknae, Gongchan.
Sandeul: Hello, I'm the main vocal, Sandeul.
CNU: Hello, I'm CNU.

Q: This is your first time coming here?
Jinyoung: Yes, this is the first time.

Q: What's your impression with Thai fans?
Jinyoung: Last night, we arrived at the airport very late at night. We thought that no one would come to see us but when we came out, many fans were waiting. We're very happy. There are our signs wherever we go.

Q: Fans here are cute or beautiful?
Jinyoung: Beautiful. (smile and the rest members gave a thumbs up)

Q: How do you feel about becoming the newest presenter of Big Cola?
Baro: (was about to speak but fans screamed so he looked so shocked) Actually, We love drinking cola. To be Big Cola's presenter is awesome! (shyly smile)

After finishing the interview, They showed the making flim or new CF. B1A4 went down and sat on the floor to see it clearly. Then, showing the CF, taking photos together, B1A4's mini concert. Then, I've been into a special interview.

Q: How about your first time in Thailand?
Jinyoung: Thailand is the country we'd like to visit but there's no chance. Last night we saw many fans waiting for us at the airport. We're very happy. (smile)

Q: How about working with May-Pitchanath? Did you know that she's very hot here?
Baro: We've heard that she's a superstar in Thailand. We're very impressed to work with her. She's very beautiful and our work went very well. (smile)

Q: May is very beautiful?
B1A4: Yes!

Q : Were you shy when you're fliming with that beautiful girl?
Sandeul: (Baro offered microphone to Sandeul) Yes!
Baro: May is very beautiful so we're so shy. May treats us very well too.

Q: How do you feel about Thai fans?
Jinyoung: We just met yesterday at the airport but I could feel their love. There are signs written our name in Korean, That makes us happy. When we see it, We could feel the love that fans sent to us.

Q: How do you feel about first fanmeeting here?
Sandeul: Very happy that we can come and see our fans again.

Q: What's your wish for this coming fanmeeting?
Sandeul: Many fans to join this.

Q: What's your ideal types?
CNU: Girl who treats me well.
Sandeul: Girl who always do her best in everything.
Baro: Girl who understands me. Talking with her makes me feel comfortable.
Jinyoung: Girl who loves only me.
Gongchan: FANS!

Q: Speak thai ,please?
B1A4: Sawasdeekub (Hello), Khorb Khun Kub (Thank you), Yin dee tee dai Roo Jak (Nice to meet you).

CHANNEL [V] THAILAND. July 29th,2011
They did a fanservice as always making fans happy. The fans made them happy as well. When they sang one part of 'O.K' like "I love you~~", Fans sang it out loud doing the Sandeul's dance like they did in the live performances.They all thumbed up to thank their fans. They talked about many things there like the background of the name 'B1A4', their Saturday activity, Jinyoung as a good leader etc.

But the highlight is the MC asked them to speak Thai. "Let's love?" said Jinyoung, "Right, Right? (Slang)" said Baro, "Chill, Chill" said CNU, "Sandeul, the best!" admiring himself Sandeul and the last one "Gongchan, so cute" also admiring himself Gongchan.
They also talked about their characters. Leader Jinyoung offered himself to talk about this. He said Baro is like a vitamin, CNU is kinda peace boy, Sandeul is a type of active boy always asking about everything he sees, Gongchan was like a cool man but he's just a baby.
Baro offered himself to talk about leader, he said that whatever the leader does, he'd try his best to archieve it. If he's working, he won't listen to anything no matter how noisy the members are. He was really born to be a leader.

Another lovely shot is to speak Thai word which is about Thailand, the first word they said is "Elephant" acting like an elephant and the 2nd one is "Hua-Hin (Seaside town's name)". That's all about B1A4's moments in Thailand.

[SCANS]
Spoiler:

Source: A-Star Magazine
Scan Credits: @Ptt2StarCraft
Reupload Credits: CAPTAIN @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Translation Credits: Creamaya @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 pm

[11.09.17] Beautiful Target M/V Behind Story
III. Interview (About it B1A4)

Q. Sales of your second mini-album has started. Please introduce to us your title track 'Beautiful Target'.

Jinyoung: As with the title, it is a beautiful target, a person of the opposite sex that you like. The context of the song is that because of this person, I can't seem to breathe, and I seem to melt - and for he or she to accept the love. You will understand when you take a look at the lyrics, it is strong, distinctive and very memorable. I think the public will like it more as they sing along the words with interesting nuances, such as 'zoom zoom, boom boom, soom soom (breathe), like it like it, gotta shoot'. Also, this song was from an idea suggested by CNU and Baro - "My heart for the opposite sex I like is zoom zooming through, just like a rocket taking off", hence we feel even more attached to it.

Q. The album title is unique. What is the meaning of 'it B1A4'?

CNU: It means to become the centre of attention, to become a hot topic. With a color and charm that belongs to only B1A4, we hope to receive love from many and spread our music far and wide. Also, it is also the abbreviation of 'It's the B1A4', that this is B1A4 and if it's not done by B1A4 it won't work, that it must only be B1A4.

Q. It is a rare case for rookie singers to have their self-composed song to be included in their debut album. Is there a self-composed song included on this album as well?

Jinyoung: Yes, my self-composed song is included in the album this time as well. With 'Bling Girl' in the previous album, I composed and wrote lyrics. But with 'Wonderful Tonight', I also edited the song. To see the end result of something I've worked on in my spare time over this period makes me really satisfied, and in future I will work harder and have more complete music with better standards to let everyone listen to. Also, CNU and Baro helped a lot in the making of this song. Similarly with the previous album, it's a song that I did not accomplish alone. The members give me ideas and opinions by my side, and it was only possible with their participation. To the members who even when tired out after practice, if I request for a song guide, they would agree readily, I'm really thankful.

Flight B1A4: Interviews G2tRy

Q. Tell us about an episode that happened during the filming of 'Beautiful Target''s music video.

Baro: As you can see from the music video, there is a scene where CNU comes out wearing a red jumper. That outfit had buttons of every shape and size attached on, and it was really heavy. We took turns to put it on, and it was about 3kg. CNU hyung wore that outfit and filmed, but whenever he made a gesture, a button would fall off. After CNU hyung was done with his filming and we looked at the floor, it was filled with buttons, and it was really funny.

Gongchan: In the music video, Sandeul hyung appears as a paramedic who arrives by ambulance. Sandeul hyung had to drive the ambulance himself, but since he didn't have a driving license, he did not know what to do. But we found that the ambulance is not a real car, but it was a toy car for children where he just had to step on the pedal and it'll move. Even though Sandeul hyung looks like he is really good at driving, but in reality, his two feet were really busy below.

Q. Please tell us about your future plans.

Sandeul: We'll be starting activites for our second mini album. We'll be able to meet many people through TV, radio, public broadcasts and fansigns. With a more mature look than with the first album, we'll show it all to you, so please always watch over and cheer us on. Let's Fly B1A4! Thank you!

Source: Naver Music
Translations: skipfire, 진영할배 @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Photos: CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 pm

[11.09.28] B1A4's Gaon Chart Interview, 'it B1A4'

Flight B1A4: Interviews ACA983C6C23744C5BF3AE3E521A26DF6

Debuting in April as a hot topic, and capturing the hearts of domestic and foreign fans in less than a month! The hottest rookies in the first half of 2011, B1A4 has returned with their second mini-album 'it B1A4'. Stemming from 1 blood type B member and 4 blood type A members, 'B1A4'. Reforming the generation as super rookies, let's meet the group as unique as their group name.

B1A4: Let's fly, B1A4! Hello~ We are B1A4! We've first met with everyone through our first mini-album 'OK' and 'Only Learnt The Bad Things'. And we have now returned with 'Beautiful Target' on our second mini album. Nice to meet you~

1. Please introduce yourself as uniquely as your group name is.
Jinyoung: Hello~ I am gentle guy Jinyoung, leader and in charge of vocals.
Shinwoo: Hello! I am multiplayer CNU, in charge of rap and vocals.
Sandeul: Hello~ I am the refreshing guy, breezy breezy Sandeul, in charge of main vocals.
Baro: Yallu~! I am B1A4's rapper and vitamin! The team's energizer! I am blonde pretty boy BARO. Yeah~!
Gongchan: Hello~ I am B1A4's maknae and vocal Gongchan~ Nice to meet you~

2. You've already released your second mini-album. Recently, many singers choose to release digital singles, but 'it B1A4' is an album packed to the brim with 6 songs.
Jinyoung: It means to become the centre of attention, to become a hot topic. With a color and charm that belongs to only B1A4, we hope to receive love from many and spread our music far and wide. The title song in this album is 'Beautiful Target'. With an addictive hook of L.O.V.E, there is house pop song 'My Love'. Just like how a young boy falls in love and tries to appease his girlfriend "woo-jjoo-jjoo", 'Chu Chu Chu' uses onomatopoeic words to honestly express feelings. 'Wonderful Tonight' is a rock-based electronic song that describes the irony of a wonderful night where even though a couple has separated, the guy trusts that the girl will return. 'Fooool' is a song with medium tempo and quick beats, paired with sad lyrics and rap made by Baro.
CNU: Like with the first album, our team leader Jinyoung had his self-composed, written and edited song included. Baro and myself were involved in writing lyrics for our title song, and rap-making for all the other songs. Please listen to the songs.

3. In this album, the members personally composed and wrote songs. Especially since you all are still young, it's an amazing feat.
Jinyoung: Like in the previous album where I wrote and composed 'Bling Girl', I managed to write, compose and song 'Wonderful Tonight' this time. g. To see the end result of something I've worked on in my spare time over this period makes me really satisfied, and in future I will work harder and have more complete music with better standards to let everyone listen to. Also, CNU and Baro helped a lot in the making of this song. Similarly with the previous album, it's a song that I did not accomplish alone. The members give me ideas and opinions by my side, and it was only possible with their participation. To the members who even when tired out after practice, if I request for a song guide, they would agree readily, I'm really thankful.
Baro: Like with the previous album, I did the rap-making for all the songs in the album, and the most memorable is the title song 'Beautiful Target'. stemmed from an idea I had with CNU hyung. The first time I heard this song, it gave me chills. An idea surged up to me, and I ended up participating in writing lyrics as well. It is different from the other songs, there are many twists and elements in the middle. I put a lot of emphasis on writing the lyrics. Especially in my rap part, there are many words at the end such as 'you, hoo, hood, do' as the main point. It was made so that it would be easy for the listeners to remember and sing along. Thankfully, there are many people who say that the lyrics are very distinctive and fresh. I'm really glad and satisfied to have received such compliments.

4. There is a lot of talk about title song 'Beautiful Target' having a unique and special composition.
CNU: I wrote the lyrics with Baro. It was from the idea of 'my heart/feelings for the opposite sex I like is zoom zooming through, just like a rocket taking off'. Everyone will understand when they listen to the song, but in the chorus, there is strong pronounciations and distinctive reggae-style rap. Once you hear it, you will sing along to it. I guess that's the charm of the song (laugh).
Gongchan: If you listen hard enough, there are many interesting sound effects like gunshots, rocket sounds, and the screams of a girl. Many people do not realize it the first time they hear the song, but they will find it interesting after hearing it twice, and that it is addictive.
Sandeul: 'Beautiful Target' also has choreography different from the usual. You'll be able to feel the charms of only B1A4, starting with Jinyoung hyung and Gongchan's gentle voices, the indivualities of CNU hyung and Baro's rapping, then my power vocals, forming up a house rhythm. Please give our title song a lot of love.

5. You gave your album much thought, to the point that a 100 page photobook was included. Any episodes that happened during filming?
Sandeul: If you take a look at our album, there are pictures taken with a cat. It is the same cat that appeared in the pictures from our first album. Actually, the cat was not supposed to appear in the photoshoot, but while we were filming, the cat just walked by suddenly and got caught in the shots. If you look at the pictures, you can see that all of us are surprised and amazed, but the cat was just casually walking past in front. But during the shoot for this album, we were a huge bother so it wasn't very willing to cooperate. Its arrogant personality caused a little trouble for us during the shoot, heuk heuk.
Baro: So as to show everyone a new side to myself, I lifted up my fringe and revealed my forehead. This is the first time I'm revealing my forehead. The first revelation! It was awkward since it was the first time, but since many people said that I looked good, I'm relieved.

6. We cannot not talk about B1A4 without mentioning sports. You all had amazing results at the recent Chuseok broadcast of Idol Sports Championships.
Baro: I played a lot of soccer when I was young, so my lower body is quite solid, and I'm pretty good at running. To some extent, I had confidence but it had been a while since I ran, and there are many people who ran really well. So I did not know how well I'd do. When I came in first at the preliminaries, I gained confidence and my will to win was set ablaze. Even though it was a little of a pity that I came in second during the finals, I am still satisfied and happy that I did that well. If there is another chance that comes by, I want to challenge it again.

7. When you have no schedules, how do you spend your time? Any hobbies you particularly enjoy?
Gongchan: Other than the time we are sleeping and have schedules, we spend it all in the practice room. In the practice room, we do group and individual practices. We also talk amongst ourselves, and give each other comments on singing and rap. We also take care of our stamina with simple exercises like skipping rope and sit-ups. Since we spend most of our time at the practice room, the time we're at the practice room seems to be most comfortable.
Jinyoung: That's right. It seems that the practice room has become the place we're most comfortable it. In my case, I also write my own songs in the practice room, and the members use a mike to record the songs. To us, the practice room is our playground.

8. What songs do you enjoy recently? Is there a song you'd like to introduce to the fans?
Sandeul: I'd like to recommend Kim Dongryul's 'Old Song'. It's a song I listen to after a day of schedule, while lying down on the bed and thinking about my day. I get a warm and comfortable feeling in my heart when I listen to this song. It'll be nice if other people could feel the same way I do.
Jinyoung: I really like LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem'. When I listen to it, my body will move up and down and I become really excited. It's an addictive song that is able to relieve me of all my stress.

9. To end it off, please tell us about your future plans.
CNU: So we've started with our promotions for our second mini album, and we'll be able to meet many people through TV, radio, public broadcasts and fansigns. With more mature sides than in the first album, and the different sides that we've yet to reveal, we'll show it all to you, so please always watch over and cheer us on. And please listen to our new song 'Beautiful Target'. Thank you.

Source: Gaon Chart Interview
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight B1A4: Interviews   Flight B1A4: Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight B1A4: Interviews
Page 1 of 1